Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

McCabe Fired

Nothing to see here folks, keep moving along.

Really? If so, it's a real move.

Also yet another example of this Stellar Administration. Sarah Manatee Sanders went out of her way to call McCabe a bad actor. But when she was asked point blank whether Putin was a friend or a foe she refused to answer. Meanwhile, along with murdering people on our allies soil with our elections and others and everything else, we find out today that the Russians were targeting are nuclear plants too.

But God forbid Trump say anything bad about his bestie. His bestie must have that fat dude over a barrel.

Really? If so, it's a real ###### move.

Also yet another example of this Stellar Administration. Sarah Manatee Sanders went out of her way to call McCabe a bad actor. But when she was asked point blank whether Putin was a friend or a foe she refused to answer. Meanwhile, along with murdering people on our allies soil ###### with our elections and others and everything else, we find out today that the Russians were targeting are nuclear plants too.

But God forbid Trump say anything bad about his bestie. His bestie must have that fat dude over a barrel.

You do realize that McCabe lied to the Inspector General.

OPR recommended his termination.

This has nothing to do with Trump.

• Like 1

You do realize that McCabe lied to the Inspector General.

OPR recommended his termination.

This has nothing to do with Trump.

Yes, of course, oh my bad! Because we all know that Trump is a slave to other people's recommendations. LOL😂😂😂😂

Meanwhile, the entire intelligence community in the US and around the world says it Putin's a and Trump's like what do you mean? He's my buddy! He didn't do anything wrong!😭😭😭

😂😂😂

Waaah! Trump meanie, Sarah fatty! Me need binkie!

Lol

Trumps too stupid to figure out is everybody else around him is watching this kind of . Current employees, past employees, and Trump supposedly values loyalty Above All Else? Yeah, as long as it's a one way street.

He wonders why there's so many leaks still going on? First he blamed all the Obama holdovers, then he fired the domestic help and they're still monster leaks going on every damn day? Figured out Trump, you're a to everybody around you.

Most of these people are paying out of their own pocket for lawyers they can't afford simply for working for an incompetent narcissistic . What Trump can't figure out among many other things is the more guys you fires? The more guys who give me riding there bucks. And, Andy question of loyalty goes flying out the window when you screw a guy intentionally out of his pension one day before he qualifies for it. I don't care who you are, that's just a move.

In other breaking news? Turns out Trump was with the hooker while he was in office! One more talking point you kids can't parrot anymore.

McCabe firing is just step 1.

Sara Carter, who has not been wrong once in the past 12 months, is saying that indictments will follow.

McCabe crying about Trump. Yeah, Trump made you lie.

Comey lied under oath and leaked. FIRED

McCabe lied under oath and leaked. FIRED.

Clapper and Schiff on suicide watch.

• Like 1

At this point, getting fired from that numbnuts is basically a badge of honor.

50% turnover in one year? , strip clubs don't have that kind of turnover.

Trump upon hearing the news that ###### bag McCabe was fired with no pension:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/974859881827258369

Andrew McCabe FIRED, a great day for the hard working men and women of the FBI - A great day for Democracy. Sanctimonious James Comey was his boss and made McCabe look like a choirboy. He knew all about the lies and corruption going on at the highest levels of the FBI!

I can't believe Fox trots out Bernie Kerik for his input. In rare him talking about how the disciplinary process has to be fair for everyone. Ha! The NYPD trial room is about as fair as the Salem Witch trials.

Because of course we know this gloryhound President whenever he has something that he's in the least bit proud of he does his best to bury the story by not making a decision until 10 p.m. on a Friday night. LOL

The truth is, Trump's pissed that his wife gave money to the Clinton campaign. Even though McCabe has described himself as a lifetime Republican and a career agent that wasn't politically appointed by other side. This is just 27 kinds of incompetent and Shady.

But hey, it'll stop people from talking about the hooker for 5 minutes.😂😂😂

I mean really, did some agent run in breathlessly at 9:15 tonight with that last missing piece of evidence? You guys are maroons.😂

Because of course we know this gloryhound President whenever he has something that he's in the least bit proud of he does his best to bury the story by not making a decision until 10 p.m. on a Friday night. LOL

His own agency recommended he be fired. Ya kinda have to fire him after they say you should. HTH . And you weren't this weepy about Flynn ya fockin hacky bastard

Comey lied under oath and leaked. FIRED

McCabe lied under oath and leaked. FIRED.

Clapper and Schiff on suicide watch.

Sho and Saints on suicide watch as well.
  • Like 1

They won't show their face. Too embarrassed.

If he lied...he deserved it.

If it was just that he wasnt forthcoming enough...then I await most of Team Trump being fired (and yes fire all of Hillarys) people too.

Oh...and shut up troll

I will never feel sorry for a politician who gets screwed out of a pension.

Hes not a politician and this is an awfully weird thing for a union guy to say :dunno:

In an interview, Mr. McCabe was blunt. The idea that I was dishonest is just wrong, he said, adding, This is part of an effort to discredit me as a witness.

F.B.I. disciplinary officials recommended his dismissal. Mr. McCabe, who stepped down in January and took a leave of absence, denied the accusation and appealed this week to senior career officials in the Justice Department.

Mr. McCabe was among the first at the F.B.I. to scrutinize possible Trump campaign ties to Russia. And he is a potential witness to the question of whether Mr. Trump tried to obstruct justice. Mr. Trump has taunted Mr. McCabe both publicly and privately, and Republican allies have cast him as the center of a deep state effort to undermine the Trump presidency.

As a witness, Mr. McCabe would be in a position to corroborate the testimony of the former F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, who kept contemporaneous notes on his conversations with Mr. Trump. Mr. Comey said Mr. Trump prodded him to publicly exonerate the president on the question of Russian collusion and encouraged him to shut down an investigation into his national security adviser.

They want to discredit him as a witness against Trump

If he lied...he deserved it.

If it was just that he wasnt forthcoming enough...then I await most of Team Trump being fired (and yes fire all of Hillarys) people too.

Oh...and shut up troll

He lied and leaked classified info. He's lucky if this is the worst of it.

He lied and leaked classified info. He's lucky if this is the worst of it.

A. We dont know that he lied. This is speculation.

B. He authorized leaking background information. Apparently part of his job. There is still nothing outbfrom the report so whether it was classified is also not known. There appears to be nothing stating he violated federal law.

C. Youball appear to believe anyone opposing Trump is crooked and going to jail...you all will end up being extremely disappointed.

He lied to the IG. The OPR recommended he be fired. Nothing to do with Trump.

If you tried a news source other than MentallyIllGuys.com you would know this.

Speaking of mentally ill, John Brennan is melting pretty hard on twatter:

https://i.redditmedia.com/Z-n8B2ca0y8ATi9u9hG8s3otNJcKZsIwbyfCNfMwHeI.png?w=571&s=2c01238b1702eac9ae56ed63db46af96

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you.

:lol:

This piece of belongs in GTMO.

They want to discredit him as a witness against Trump

Have you seen our new line of bridges? We're running a great sale on them.

paging saints

you too chickenshit to show your face now that IG Horowitz has proven to be a white hat?

IG Horowitz gave a part of a report on McCabe to the FBI...their OPR made the recommendation. AGain, we don't know what was in the report at this point.

Saints has (and I have as well) stated we will stand by any report by the IG. He has also told me he likely won't be back here as discussing things with people who refuse to accept facts became tiring. I understand that frustration. The guy is far more informed than you will ever be.

Oh...and shut up troll...

A. We dont know that he lied. This is speculation.

B. He authorized leaking background information. Apparently part of his job. There is still nothing outbfrom the report so whether it was classified is also not known. There appears to be nothing stating he violated federal law.

C. Youball appear to believe anyone opposing Trump is crooked and going to jail...you all will end up being extremely disappointed.

A. We know he lied

B. Leaking is NOT part of his job. In fact there is no job called leaking classified information. You can't be serious.

C. He got fired for being crooked.

He lied? Please post a link to the report claiming this.

You don't have it.

https://lawfareblog.com/what-we-know-and-dont-know-about-firing-andrew-mccabe

"Lacked candor, including under oath, on multiple occasions." Exact quote from Sessions statement. So obviously McCabe lied to someone, numerous times, who has the authority to put him under oath.

• Like 1