Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Texas sending a clear message to liberals

How about someone set up 2 team draft for the 50 states. Ds vs Rs. Lets see who gets what.

How about someone set up 2 team draft for the 50 states. Ds vs Rs. Lets see who gets what.

And use the Economic gap and Homelessness as the criteria.

The funny part is that sign was put up 10 years ago, and no one has driven by it until recently.

The funny part is that sign was put up 10 years ago, and no one has driven by it until recently.

People in that part of Texas can't read. HTH.

People in that part of Texas can't read. HTH.

It has a sister sign in downtown Detroit stating conservatives need to leave.

It has a sister sign in downtown Detroit stating conservatives need to leave.

They already have. Anyone with the means is long gone. Coleman Young was elected in 1974 and re-elected five times.

Also leave us out of this.

This is between Texas and New Mexico. If I were New Mexico I'd put up a sign "Welcome to New Mexico Except Liberals. Liberals Go Home"

They already have. Anyone with the means is long gone. Coleman Young was elected in 1974 and re-elected five times.

Also leave us out of this.

This is between Texas and New Mexico. If I were New Mexico I'd put up a sign "Welcome to New Mexico Except Liberals. Liberals Go Home"

That is my point, that sign is in one of the shittiest parts of the country, even compared to other middle of nowhere, desert locations.

Why would anyone want to be there if they had the means to leave.

are you really dying of laughter?

sorry, he's unable to respond, due to his death from laughter

That is my point, that sign is in one of the shittiest parts of the country, even compared to other middle of nowhere, desert locations.

Why would anyone want to be there if they had the means to leave.

You mean like Cleveland, Michigan and Minnesota?

You mean like Cleveland, Michigan and Minnesota?

Yes, hence the Detroit Michigan reference earlier in this thread.

Although, Minnesota is a great place to live depending on hobbies. The problem with the Texas panhandle is no matter your hobbies there are many other better places to live. As far as high plains deserts go the fishing and hunting kind of sucks around there.

Yes, hence the Detroit Michigan reference earlier in this thread.

Although, Minnesota is a great place to live depending on hobbies. The problem with the Texas panhandle is no matter your hobbies there are many other better places to live. As far as high plains deserts go the fishing and hunting kind of sucks around there.

I agree with you about the Texas Panhandle and totally disagree on Minnesota. ;)

Well, they probably burned that down.

This works, or your first choice (for the Texas Sign) of comments would have worked as well.

are you really dying of laughter?

What an unfunny progressive. Go find a safe space doosh.

What's wrong with Michigan and Minnesota?

Michigan has Detroit and Minnesota has all them Somalis. No thanks.

What's wrong with Michigan and Minnesota?

I should have been more specific and said Detroit. the rest of the State is alright.

Let's just say I have developed many issue with Minnesota during my extensive travel in the state over the last 12 years.

ETA: There are however some good people in Minnesota.

I should have been more specific and said Detroit. the rest of the State is alright.

Let's just say I have developed many issue with Minnesota during my extensive travel in the state over the last 12 years.

ETA: There are however some good people in Minnesota.

As an outdoors person I think Minnesota and Michigan are very nice states. Every state has some crappy areas or cities.

If you're going to call someone a name you should at least spell it right.

As an outdoors person I think Minnesota and Michigan are very nice states. Every state has some crappy areas or cities.

I get that and I like the outdoors but there is a hell of a lot more to take into consideration when talking about living somewhere.

I get that and I like the outdoors but there is a hell of a lot more to take into consideration when talking about living somewhere.

I know plenty of people who live in Minnesota and it's a great state to live in. I have not spent as much time in Michigan but outside of Detroit I don't see it as a bad state to live in either. The Midwest is one of the best places to raise a family.

Gawd bless the poor souls that have to live in Amarillo. Several moved there when Bell Helicopter relocated their V-22 program there - I knew several... Some flat out said hell no, they weren't living there.

I know plenty of people who live in Minnesota and it's a great state to live in. I have not spent as much time in Michigan but outside of Detroit I don't see it as a bad state to live in either. The Midwest is one of the best places to raise a family.

Everyone has a different opinion.

Gawd bless the poor souls that have to live in Amarillo. Several moved there when Bell Helicopter relocated their V-22 program there - I knew several... Some flat out said hell no, they weren't living there.

I don't know how people do it.

this is the preferred geek club spelling.

Like Texas. :thumbsup:

I didn't realize there were so many prejudiced and bigoted people on this board. Wow!

alright, looks like I caught a liberal with my bait I threw out on the Fantasy main bored. Will be fun destroying another one over here.

this guy is somewhere between Newbie and Wiff from what I have seen

alright, looks like I caught a liberal with my bait I threw out on the Fantasy main bored. Will be fun destroying another one over here.

this guy is somewhere between Newbie and Wiff from what I have seen

Me? I'm not a Liberal.

:doh:

neither is Sho Nuff

I can't speak for him but I am not. I'm just a person who thinks Trump is a moron and a terrible President. One does not have to be a Liberal to think this.

I didn't realize there were so many prejudiced and bigoted people on this board. Wow!

I can't speak for him but I am not. I'm just a person who thinks Trump is a moron and a terrible President. One does not have to be a Liberal to think this.

your first post you jumped in with prejudiced and bigoted, thats prime liberalism right there

if you aren't and after reading your thoughts on Chris Long and the Anthem, you got a long way to go to convince me that you aren't a SJW

your first post you jumped in with prejudiced and bigoted, thats prime liberalism right there

if you aren't and after reading your thoughts on Chris Long and the Anthem, you got a long way to go to convince me that you aren't a SJW

I have my own views on certain subjects. Some slew towards the left and others towards the right. Im decide for myself and dont follow a certain group

When someone says they dont like a certain state because there are too many of a certain type of people I would consider that person to be a bigot. Sorry if you think that makes me a Liberal. I dont think all Conservatives are bigots. I think bigots are bigots and they can have a variety of political beliefs.

I have my own views on certain subjects. Some slew towards the left and others towards the right. Im decide for myself and dont follow a certain group

When someone says they dont like a certain state because there are too many of a certain type of people I would consider that person to be a bigot. Sorry if you think that makes me a Liberal. I dont think all Conservatives are bigots. I think bigots are bigots and they can have a variety of political beliefs.

so you think that the belief that there are too many liberals in California for example is a bigoted statement?

I also don't follow a group, I just happen to be a pro gay, anti-abortion, pro 1st and 2nd amendment, atheist, who voted for Obama first term, and immediately realized it was going to be a disaster. I also don't like Trump as a human or a person, but I agree with 99% of his policy practice, and I initially voted for him to have a conservative SCOTUS in and as a anyone but Hillary

I have been presently surprised by his policy and would easily vote for him over any left wing jackass they throw up in 2020

re-reading it seems you took offense to HT calling Minnesota bad because of Somalis, we here call it like it is, they as a group are not making the cities they are in or the country better.

I for example live in socal and we have tons of Mexicans, but quite frankly we don't need California to turn into an extension of that shithole they left, but thats not bigoted

so you think that the belief that there are too many liberals in California for example is a bigoted statement?

I also don't follow a group, I just happen to be a pro gay, anti-abortion, pro 1st and 2nd amendment, atheist, who voted for Obama first term, and immediately realized it was going to be a disaster. I also don't like Trump as a human or a person, but I agree with 99% of his policy practice, and I initially voted for him to have a conservative SCOTUS in and as a anyone but Hillary

I have been presently surprised by his policy and would easily vote for him over any left wing jackass they throw up in 2020

re-reading it seems you took offense to HT calling Minnesota bad because of Somalis, we here call it like it is, they as a group are not making the cities they are in or the country better.

I for example live in socal and we have tons of Mexicans, but quite frankly we don't need California to turn into an extension of that shithole they left, but thats not bigoted

Id say hes talking about the Minnesota sucks because Somalis live there thing.

Just a guess though.