Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

New Study: Climate Change report from the White House

No; only America was on the hook for such an amount.

Let's proceed from another direction. Please provide proof where we can indeed change the climate. Also include the figures on how much we could lower the temperature per trillion.

I think there are just some folks that think if you continue to pour money into someone's socially popular sounding hunch, it will eventually become a truth. In the mean time, all you are going to get out of them are internet links to meaningless pages of numbers and words specifically crafted to pretend they know what they are talking about, but in the end the results are still providing nothing of value. :(

Is the middle of the country still experiencing record cold and snow they had in October? That damn global warming, always suddenly shifting to global cooling. We need more donations, just a few more trillion should do it. Make checks payable to Al Gore please.

• Like 2

How many people attended the latest Climate Change Summit? If they really wanted to show the world they cared perhaps they'd just set up a video conference and save us from the evil fossil fuels they burn in their private jets.

How many people attended the latest Climate Change Summit? If they really wanted to show the world they cared perhaps they'd just set up a video conference and save us from the evil fossil fuels they burn in their private jets.

Then they have to eat at home and look at their wife.

Is the middle of the country still experiencing record cold and snow they had in October? That damn global warming, always suddenly shifting to global cooling. We need more donations, just a few more trillion should do it. Make checks payable to Al Gore please.

Maybe we can get these scientists to help keep baseball games from getting rained out. Or keep damaging snow and ice storms from rocking the Northwest.

I guess the U.N. members wouldn't be able to sexually assault the locals either.

Hookers in NY would have to hit the streets again

No; only America was on the hook for such an amount.

Let's proceed from another direction. Please provide proof where we can indeed change the climate. Also include the figures on how much we could lower the temperature per trillion.

Yeah, not so much :lol: :LOL: :lol:

No one has ever proven that global warming is bad. They only speculate. They predicted that the Florida Coast would be under water by now. OOPS!

So you got nothing? So why should we spend trillions if you can't prove we can do something about it?

Everytime you use the word trillions, all you do is prove you are either very very stupid or just trolling. Either way, I'm not going to have a debate with someone who is backing up his arguments with made up evidence. What's next, are you going to say if it gets too hot God will make it rain for 40 days and nights to cool everything off?

Everytime you use the word trillions, all you do is prove you are either very very stupid or just trolling. Either way, I'm not going to have a debate with someone who is backing up his arguments with made up evidence. What's next, are you going to say if it gets too hot God will make it rain for 40 days and nights to cool everything off?

I showed where it would cost us trillions. You have yet to post one iota of evidence showing what ANY amount of dollars can do to change our climate.

I showed where it would cost us trillions. You have yet to post one iota of evidence showing what ANY amount of dollars can do to change our climate.

No, you linked to an article that was an utter and complete misrepresentation of the Bloomberg article it was supposedly based on. Your $12.1 Trillion dollars is 100% bunk. Again, you are either trolling or intentionally being ignorant and since you are using made up evidence to support your arguments, there is no point in continuing them with you.

No, you linked to an article that was an utter and complete misrepresentation of the Bloomberg article it was supposedly based on. Your $12.1 Trillion dollars is 100% bunk. Again, you are either trolling or intentionally being ignorant and since you are using made up evidence to support your arguments, there is no point in continuing them with you.

Trillions of American dollars would be spent.........fact.

You can't provide one shred of evidence showing we can control our climate...........fact.

If you can't provide evidence showing we can control our climate, you can't provide evidence we affect our climate.......fact.

You claiming 'there's no point continuing with you' is a Sho Nuff move i.e. I can't debate so I'll evade.............fact.

You can't provide one shred of evidence showing we can control our climate...........fact.

If you can't provide evidence showing we can control our climate, you can't provide evidence we affect our climate.......fact.

You claiming 'there's no point continuing with you' is a Sho Nuff move i.e. I can't debate so I'll evade.............fact.

Until you address the flaws I pointed out in your earlier statement. I will not bother with any other of your 'fact(s)'

Until you address the flaws I pointed out in your earlier statement. I will not bother with any other of your 'fact(s)'

Still nothing huh?

I guess Global Warming is just like any other religion; you just have to take in on faith because it can't be proven.