Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Would you throw back Hunt, if you had a shot a Barkely ?

I would.

I have Barkely right now sitting at number seven.

Ahead of Kamara.

so the guy that came in as a rookie and was top 5 out of nowhere that led the league in broken tackles rate, was 5th in yards from scrimmage with 81 catches, despite having way fewer touches on a top tier offense is below a guy likely to be playing for the Browns with Duke and Hyde around?

Yeah but you admitted in another thread that you are not good at fantasy football. .

Who would even rank Barkley at this point without knowing what team he ends up with? It just doesn't make sense.

There's no question once again I'm not good at ff, I'm not lucky.

My biggest problem is that I'm a skillful person.

So I agree with you.

Hey I asked you where you would rank Barkley in a ppr league?

And you ignored that request, how come?m

so the guy that came in as a rookie and was top 5 out of nowhere that led the league in broken tackles rate, was 5th in yards from scrimmage with 81 catches, despite having way fewer touches on a top tier offense is below a guy likely to be playing for the Browns with Duke and Hyde around?

Don't think eh will be with the Browns, they did sign the great Hyde right?

I'm thinking Bucs for some reason.

But it's also only March 30 the last I saw, and I'm still allowed too adjust my ranking in which I do often right?

Right now I have Kamara ranked 10th.

I have him right behind Mccaffery.

I could see the Bucs, its really the only situation in the top 10 where I think he puts up first round numbers

The Giants make sense but they seem to love Veterans anyways and need a QB

and Mccaffrey I love but over Kamara? I just dont see it

Will it was hard too see Kamara has a top three ppr rb last season also, but it indeed did happen.

Hey thanks for the replay, always a pleasure chatting ff with you.

There's no question once again I'm not good at ff,

Hey I asked you where you would rank Barkley in a ppr league?

I don't rank players who are not on teams.

I don't rank players who are not on teams.

This. Barkley as a buc, Ill take mid first round.

Barkley as a brown with that qb situation and hunt sitting there... maybe third round?

Situation is half the puzzle. Cant rank without it.

This. Barkley as a buc, Ill take mid first round.

Barkley as a brown with that qb situation and hunt sitting there... maybe third round?

Situation is half the puzzle. Cant rank without it.

Yeah, if the Browns take him and they are paying Hyde $5 milliin a year, they bench Hyde ? No way. RBBC. Plus Duke catches more balls than the 2 of them together. Why would they pass on Chubb or Nelson for an RB?

It would make sense for the Browns to limit his workload if he does indeed land there. I think Cleveland is trending in the right direction, but it would make sense to wait until they have all the pieces in place before making him an every down work horse. That along with Hyde just getting paid, it just doesn't make sense to have him come in and be a 25-30 touch a game guy.

Cleveland is going to take either Chubb, Nelson, Ward, or Fitzpatrick with the #4 pick... or trade down. They're not going to take Barkley. With Duke and Hyde, they don't need to spend a premium pick on another RB when they can get a perfectly acceptable guy after the 3rd round to be a rotational filler.

Cleveland is going to take either Chubb, Nelson, Ward, or Fitzpatrick with the #4 pick... or trade down. They're not going to take Barkley. With Duke and Hyde, they don't need to spend a premium pick on another RB when they can get a perfectly acceptable guy after the 3rd round to be a rotational filler.

I agree. I think he ends up at Tampa. I just hope the colts dont take him. We got fournette in the division last year.

Given their past decisions in the draft, maybe the Browns just take both Darnold at 1 and Mayfield at 4. ☺ Increase their chances of finally hitting at QB.

Given their past decisions in the draft, maybe the Browns just take both Darnold at 1 and Mayfield at 4. ☺ Increase their chances of finally hitting at QB.

LOL, that's something I would expect from Cleveland. The best way to create chaos and increase your odds of missing on a franchise QB again... draft 2 QB's in the top 5. That's about a 99.9% chance of getting 2 busts.

Barkley vs Hunt is going to be contingent upon where Barkley lands. I would feel very conformable with Hunt.

LOL, that's something I would expect from Cleveland. The best way to create chaos and increase your odds of missing on a franchise QB again... draft 2 QB's in the top 5. That's about a 99.9% chance of getting 2 busts.

How about this?

Cleveland takes Barkley at 1, then Chubb at 4. Then trade up to get Jackson at QB? I am genious. Best draft in history of NFL.

• Like 1

How about this?

Cleveland takes Barkley at 1, then Chubb at 4. Then trade up to get Jackson at QB? I am genious. Best draft in history of NFL.

I don't think they really need Barkley. They have Duke and they just gave Hyde a 3-year (? 4?), deal. There's no reason for them to use a premium pick on a player where they have 2 guys who can share the load (and be cheaper), to do the same thing that the one guy can do.

I think they should just give Taylor a 4-year extension, draft Chubb #1, trade #4 or draft a DB or Nelson, then draft Falk in the 3rd round and see if he can beat out Taylor over the next couple years. Personally, I think like Falk as the 3rd best QB in this draft behind Darnold and Mayfield.

Taylor isn't worth a four year deal.

He's not going too be the answer.

They need too go QB.

Proverbs 4:7

Taylor isn't worth a four year deal.

He's not going too be the answer.

They need too go QB.

I don't really agree with you on Taylor but even if he isn't, I like Falk more than Rosen, Allen, Jackson, and Rudolph, so I'd take him with one of my later picks. Possibly even pick #33.

I don't think they really need Barkley. They have Duke and they just gave Hyde a 3-year (? 4?), deal. There's no reason for them to use a premium pick on a player where they have 2 guys who can share the load (and be cheaper), to do the same thing that the one guy can do.

I think they should just give Taylor a 4-year extension, draft Chubb #1, trade #4 or draft a DB or Nelson, then draft Falk in the 3rd round and see if he can beat out Taylor over the next couple years. Personally, I think like Falk as the 3rd best QB in this draft behind Darnold and Mayfield.

Even better than Barkley. I like the Chubb and Nelson picks the most. Most teams that have good defensive and offensive lines become competative.

I like Falk as well. He needs to gain 10 to 15 pounds but he can eat a lot of pasta on the sidelines during the games next year. The guy has a completion percentage of over 65% throughout 4 years of college.

He is definitely accurate which is most important for a QB. He is definitely not a first year starter though. Only worked out of the shotgun. Im not even sure they ever huddled up in that offense out there.

Everyone keeps forgetting spencer ware comes back and for some reason Andy Reid loves him. Hes gonna come down on early downs and probably goal line packages which means Hunt is gonna be a satellite back with upside which will make him overdrafted as a first rounder

It would make sense for the Browns to limit his workload if he does indeed land there. I think Cleveland is trending in the right direction, but it would make sense to wait until they have all the pieces in place before making him an every down work horse. That along with Hyde just getting paid, it just doesn't make sense to have him come in and be a 25-30 touch a game guy.

Cleveland trending in the right direction again. 4-44 in last 3 years u cant be wrong.

Everyone keeps forgetting spencer ware comes back and for some reason Andy Reid loves him. Hes gonna come down on early downs and probably goal line packages which means Hunt is gonna be a satellite back with upside which will make him overdrafted as a first rounder

This is not true. NFL's leading rusher is now going to be a "satellite back"? Reid would get let go if he tried turning Hunt into Duke Johnson.

Agree, I don't see Ware coming back and taking a lot of work away from Hunt.

I think Hunt will even gain more rush at and be used a lot more in the passing game.

Psalm 104.

This is not true. NFL's leading rusher is now going to be a "satellite back"? Reid would get let go if he tried turning Hunt into Duke Johnson.

Hunt is going to a be a RB2 next year.

Rank the RBs however you want, but in reality football is a team game and given the situations around the top backs in the league, there are only 2 lock RB1s. Removing any thoughts of injuries, hold outs, criminal activities, the only locks are Bell and Elliott. So the conversation is moot around whether one guy finishes 8 or 13. Duke Johnson was 13th in my league last year. 3 points away from being an RB1. On FantasyPros PPR scoring he finished as an RB1.

Ware is a complimentary back coming off a bad injury. Who was the head coach when Hunt was drafted?

Reid admitted after the playoff loss to Tenn. that Hunt should have gotten more carries. The media blasted Reid for leaving Hunt out of the mix in the second half. If he starts feeding the ball to Ware, Reid will feel the pain in KC.

Based on?

Not judging your opinion, just interested in what you have to say, and to possibly gain some insite.

Thanks for the replay.

Proverbs 7.

I.have.3rd.pick.1st.2.guys.have.ODB.Hopkins.as.keppers.I.doubt.they.throw.them.in.in.a.ppr.If.I.miss.Barkley.I.getHunt.back.I.may.do.it

Is it not possible that you could throw everyone back, take Barkley, and get Hunt or Watson in the second? Depending on how you project your league mates keepers??

Gurley and depending on draft/situation also McCoy are also rb1 locks imo.

McCoy is gonna get fed

McCoy is gonna get fed

Yep. And even we know it. I wonder if NFL opposing defenses will know it.

Yep. And even we know it. I wonder if NFL opposing defenses will know it.

There is no wonder about it. NFL opposing defenses have known McCoy has been fed the ball his entire career. How is this possibly a secret?

There is no wonder about it. NFL opposing defenses have known McCoy has been fed the ball his entire career. How is this possibly a secret?

Exactly. McCoy has been great over the years. 10 years running now. He is the only offense play maker on that team. I'm not in on a player with 10 NFL years at the RB position with zero other threats on their offense. At least he is not a lock.

Lack of goal line touches and decrease in first and second down carries. They even brought in the painter kerwynn Williams to be the third back. Hunt as a top 8 pick next year is not gonna pay that first round dividend

Based on?

Not judging your opinion, just interested in what you have to say, and to possibly gain some insite.

Thanks for the replay.

Proverbs 7.

Lack of goal line touches and decrease in first and second down carries. They even brought in the painter kerwynn Williams to be the third back. Hunt as a top 8 pick next year is not gonna pay that first round dividend

Ok. So for the most part, your take, Hunt will share 1st and 2nd down carries with ware, and have zero goal line opportunities, and might get opportunity to share 3rd downs with Williams, if Hunt can prove himself.

NFL leading rusher, falls to situational back, if he is lucky.

Thanks for the input.

I'm going to disagree.

I think he's not a top 8 ppr rb, I think he could be a top 5.

But I do respect your input.

I'd rather have Barkley but I don't think he makes it to you.

Its a 2 keeper league, I pick 3rd. The guys with the 1st and 2nd pick.. have ODB and Hopkins. I doubt neither throw one in, being a ppr. So I have a very good shot on him. If one throws in I will have either of the 2, or get Hunt back. Not a bad position

Thanks for the input.

I'm going to disagree.

I think he's not a top 8 ppr rb, I think he could be a top 5.

But I do respect your input.

Ya I am with you Weepaws, just wonder how special Barkley will be. I bet he goes to CLEV, that cant be too bad.