Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Melania gives Donald 'The Heisman' in front of the world *she did it again*

She obviously despises the man. He's revolting. She did her few years of holding her breath and having sex with him to get her paycheck. But you can only fake that for so long.

Hahaha....you guys are really reaching today.

You guys are always good for a meltdown laugh but man you guys are in rare form when you don't have a tweet or something to chase. Then you just drum stuff up. It's so awesome.

• Like 1

She obviously despises the man. He's revolting. She did her few years of holding her breath and having sex with him to get her paycheck. But you can only fake that for so long .

Is that why your wife left you ?

• Like 1

"you guys"

do you pay even the slightest bit of attention?

She's tired of being grabbed by the pussie I guess.

By which I mean she is tired of the pussie grabbing her.

And your kid.

Yeah, I can only imagine the abandonment issues she must have been dealing with as I moved ten minutes down the street when she was 14. :doh: .

Yeah, I can only imagine the abandonment issues she must have been dealing with as I moved ten minutes down the street when she was 14. :doh: .

Just keep her away from Joe Biden. Oh and Sho too.

21 now. She can take care of herself. She's been off of posty's radar for ten years already.

And your kid.

you are a pathetic man

you are a pathetic man

I can think of 105,399 reasons you are the pathetic man. :doublethumbsup:

you are a pathetic man

lol I hurt his feelings earlier when I pointed out that he's one of the few regulars who have never posted a picture and pointed out how absolutely horrid his wife must be. He's been on the warpath ever since. I love getting him worked up. End of the day, he stay has to go home to that.

you are a pathetic man

Maybe, but Newbie gives as good as he gets. Stay out of it

lol I hurt his feelings earlier when I pointed out that he's one of the few regulars who have never posted a picture and pointed out how absolutely horrid his wife must be. He's been on the warpath ever since. I love getting him worked up. End of the day, he stay has to go home to that.

That didn't happen. But if it makes you feel better, you may believe it.

That didn't happen. But if it makes you feel better, you may believe it.

So you weren't called out earlier for commenting on other members' women but being to much of a pussie to post a pic of yours? ROFL. Ummm, ok.

Sorry I upset you, pal. A lid for every pot. They can't all be lookers. I'm sure she's very nice.

So you weren't called out earlier for commenting on other members' women but being to much of a pussie to post a pic of yours? ROFL. Ummm, ok.

Sorry I upset you, pal. A lid for every pot. They can't all be lookers. I'm sure she's very nice.

Yiu said you got me worked up. That didn't happen. I laughed at you. You're girlish sometimes. I said your girl was pleasant looking. Sorry I offended.

It's only fair.

There's a funny video out there from early on in the Trumpacolypse;

Trump walks down AF1 as if Melanoma doesn't even exist. She's right behind him on the stairs.

Trump gets into the waiting SUV. Mel is about 3 steps behind - and he slams the door.

She has to walk all the way around the back of the SUV in front of the cameras and let herself in the other side.

Stay Classy. :doublethumbsup:

This marriage makes the whole Tom Cruise / Katie Holmes thing look like Ozzie and Harriet.

Yiu said you got me worked up. That didn't happen. I laughed at you. You're girlish sometimes. I said your girl was pleasant looking. Sorry I offended.

You've never offended me in your life. I consider you my punching bag. And I did get you worked up. So did Mobb. We both pointed out how truly heinous you must be as well as the thing that lives with you and you've been lashing out ever since. Temper temper. :lol:

You've never offended me in your life. I consider you my punching bag. And I did get you worked up. So did Mobb. We both pointed out how truly heinous you must be as well as the thing that lives with you and you've been lashing out ever since. Temper temper. :lol:

Lol. Mobb was the one worked up. I never mentioned his girl. Just his pretentious bow tie and hipster beard. That's fair game.

I would venture to guess that this trip is the MOST time that these two have spent in the same proximity since they got married.

They don't even sleep in the first place. I can't imagine how tense it is in the front part of AF1 - with only one bedroom.

I would venture to guess that this trip is the MOST time that these two have spent in the same proximity since they got married.

They don't even sleep in the first place. I can't imagine how tense it is in the front part of AF1 - with only one bedroom.

Trump has spent his life cheating on his wives and discarding them as they start to age. So Melania is an old lady to him. And she has obviously never been physically attracted to him. But the thought of that luxurious lifestyle made him tempting to her anyway. At this point, I doubt they've had sex in ten years.

It will be funny when they break up and Melania ghostwrites a tell all book.

Like his other two exes?

Like his other two exes?

Yeah, I'll guarantee you there is a huge confidentiality clause and an even bigger golden parachute.

Yeah, I'll guarantee you there is a huge confidentiality clause and an even bigger golden parachute.

Especially for Marla

Like Tom Cruise's exes

Like Tom Cruise's exes

No doubt. Katie Holmes can't even talk about Scientology. I really want to hear her story of that weird religion.

Not sure what's more stupid...this BS obsession in dishonesty or RPs obsession with Newbie's family.

She obviously despises the man. He's revolting. She did her few years of holding her breath and having sex with him to get her paycheck. But you can only fake that for so long.

:lol:

Wow this one was even better

The more you care about this the more sad your own life is.

GFY If this was Michelle Obama being totally disgusted with Barack, you'd be stiffer than posty is about the Ariana Grande children.

GFY If this was Michelle Obama being totally disgusted with Barack, you'd be stiffer than posty is about the Ariana Grande children.

The Obamas are gone, yet you protect them in every thread on every topic, whether they are mentioned or not. Are you getting some of that speech gravy? Nope.

The Obamas are gone, yet you protect them in every thread on every topic, whether they are mentioned or not. Are you getting some of that speech gravy? Nope.

You think 8 years of you morons and your obsession with slamming him at every turn is going to be forgotten now that suddenly you guys are in 'respect the country's President' mode? Bwahahahaha

You think 8 years of you morons and your obsession with slamming him at every turn is going to be forgotten now that suddenly you guys are in 'respect the country's President' mode? Bwahahahaha

keep licking his ass