Sign in to follow this  
Drizzay

OJ Murder Weapon Found?

This is a crazy ass story! :shocking:

http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/04/oj-simpson-knife-found-murders-nicole-brown/

A construction worker found a knife buried on the perimeter of the former O.J. Simpson estate ... and it's currently being tested by the LAPD in a top secret investigation ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

The story is incredible. We're told a construction worker found the knife years ago -- we have heard several different stories, ranging from "several years ago" to 1998, when the house was demolished.

The weapon is a folding buck knife.

Our law enforcement sources say the construction worker took the knife to the street, where he saw an LAPD cop. He told the officer where he found the knife and the cop took it.

Turns out the cop -- who worked in the traffic division -- was off duty at the time, working security for a movie shoot at a house across the street on Rockingham. Our sources say the officer took the knife home and kept it ... kept it for years.

In late January of this year, after the cop retired from the LAPD, he contacted a friend who worked in LAPD's Robbery Homicide Division (RHD). The cop told the friend about the knife and said he was getting it framed to put on his wall. He wanted his friend to get the DR (Departmental Record) number for the Nicole Brown Simpson/Ronald Goldman murder case, which he planned on engraving in the frame.

We're told the friend was indignant, and told his superiors. The brass was outraged and demanded that the retired cop turn the knife over, which he did.

Our sources say the knife is currently being tested for hair and fingerprints. It will be moved to the Serology Unit next week, where it will be tested for DNA and other biological evidence.

One source familiar with the investigation tells us, cops who eyeballed the knife think it could have blood residue on it, but it's hard to know without testing because it's extremely rusted and stained.

The investigation is top secret. It's been logged into the LAPD's computer system outside the official case file to maintain security. Our sources say, since O.J. was found not guilty, it's still an open case. That means cops can continue investigating, but O.J. cannot be prosecuted again -- double jeopardy.

WOW

Yeah that sounds like real solid evidence. Handled by a construction worker then kept at home by a retired cop for a decade. No chance that thing was compromised :lol:

Yeah that sounds like real solid evidence. Handled by a construction worker then kept at home by a retired cop for a decade. No chance that thing was compromised :lol:

Who are you, F Lee Bailey?

My questions is how did that cop get stuck in traffic...sounds like top notch detective material for the LAPD.

It's not the knife, he didn't do it... He was there, but he didn't do it. (imo)

Just more proof of how LAPD and the prosecutors are totally inept.

Yep

and it's currently being tested by the LAPD in a top secret investigation ...

Oops

it would get REALLY interesting if, somehow, this exonerated OJ...

from robbing a jewelry store?

This story can't be true, right? How inept would the LAPD have to be if they didn't find a knife in the only suspects back yard? :lol:

This story can't be true, right? How inept would the LAPD have to be if they didn't find a knife in the only suspects back yard? :lol:

did they have access to metal detectors back in 1993?

did they have access to metal detectors back in 1993?

If they had access to DNA testing technology, I would think they would of at least had that too.

If they had access to DNA testing technology, I would think they would of at least had that too.

:ninja:

'twas a mocking of their incompetence.

if I had to guess, Mark Fuhrman buried it there and forgot about it

Im willing to bet that "double jeopardy" thing is completely work aroundable and we only think what we think about it because of TV. Same as the old "If I ask if your a cop, you have to tell me the truth." wich is a complete myth made up by TV. Same with "you only get 1 phone call." complete myth. If there was new evidence, you best believe they would prosecute OJ. Somehow, someway.

Im willing to bet that "double jeopardy" thing is completely work aroundable and we only think what we think about it because of TV. Same as the old "If I ask if your a cop, you have to tell me the truth." wich is a complete myth made up by TV. Same with "you only get 1 phone call. "complete myth. If there was new evidence, you best believe they would prosecute OJ. Somehow, someway.

Double jeopardy is very real.

Im willing to bet that "double jeopardy" thing is completely work aroundable and we only think what we think about it because of TV. Same as the old "If I ask if your a cop, you have to tell me the truth." wich is a complete myth made up by TV. Same with "you only get 1 phone call." complete myth. If there was new evidence, you best believe they would prosecute OJ. Somehow, someway.

Not sure where you are getting this is a "TV thing". Its right in the 5th Amendment of the constitution.

Not sure where you are getting this is a "TV thing". Its right in the 5th Amendment of the constitution.

I know its real, I said theres most likely a workaround. Theres always language to make what they need to happen, happen.

Double jeopardy is very real.

If someone was charged with second degree murder the first time around and got found not guilty could the police then file first degree murder charges?

The only possibility would be a federal charge, but he couldn't be charged with murder. Not Happening. The Feds only use that for cops and kingpins.

The only possibility would be a federal charge, but he couldn't be charged with murder. Not Happening. The Feds only use that for cops and kingpins.

Obstruction of justice for hiding the murder weapon? That might carry a 6 months.

Obstruction of justice for hiding the murder weapon? That might carry a 6 months.

What if you rape someone and put it back in your pants :o

The only double jeopardy I know of is State, and then Federal prosecution for essentially the same crime renamed "denying civil rights", the catch-all law. Very rare though.

"double jeopardy"

decent movie

The only double jeopardy I know of is State, and then Federal prosecution for essentially the same crime renamed "denying civil rights", the catch-all law. Very rare though.

All capital crimes are prosecuted by the state, the only level up is Federal

"Knife found at OJ's house!" is a great headline! It'll live in infamy forever, since nobody will ever know unless OJ identifies it.

Considering the circumstances... I find it incredibly hard to believe.

All capital crimes are prosecuted by the state, the only level up is Federal

That was my point. When States fail to get convictions, sometimes the Feds take shots.

It is completely work aroundable. :thumbsup:

when was OJ murdered?

:doublethumbsup: