Sign in to follow this  
JediMaster

Week 13 Defense

I'm going with Miami. I also have Philly, but in Dallas on Thursday scares me. Miami v. jets who appear to be mailing it in makes sense.

• Like 1

I don't know why you would pick the Giants on the road or at all? They have only scored double digits twice this season. Not saying I disagree but besides the fact they are playing the Jags what makes them a good stream. I have both Houston and GB rostered but I am looking at the Rams at home this week vs the Raiders. Holding on GB for that week 16 matchup vs TB if I make it. Houston has Jags next week and Titans this week so would like to hold as well. Does anyone think the Rams are a significant upgrade over the Houston this week or is that chasing the dragon?

I agree. Picking up the Gmen does not seem logical to me either. Have you not watched any of their games? Ugly....

Miami.

I think the Jets have finally imploded and given up.

I don't necessarily trust a bad defense like the Giants to hold down a bad team like the Jags.

I hoarded DST's at the end of the year...planning to go with Houston vs. Tennessee, but I have:

Colts DST vs. Washington (Isn't Washington due for a good game offensively?)

Bills DST vs. Cleveland (Cleveland's offense ain't no joke this year, but Buffalo has been $$$)

Think I'll go with Houston's DST though.

I traded for Miami for 2 reasons.

If I make it, the Playoff championship week matchup is against the Vikings.

There are several other good matchups in the next 4 weeks, including the Jets.

If you can get them Green Bay D/ST have some really good late season matchups as well.

Top 2 that come to my mind:

Dolphins @ Jets

Giants @ Jags

Who you have?

Rams at home vs Raiders = Winner

I don't know why you would pick the Giants on the road or at all? They have only scored double digits twice this season. Not saying I disagree but besides the fact they are playing the Jags what makes them a good stream. I have both Houston and GB rostered but I am looking at the Rams at home this week vs the Raiders. Holding on GB for that week 16 matchup vs TB if I make it. Houston has Jags next week and Titans this week so would like to hold as well. Does anyone think the Rams are a significant upgrade over the Houston this week or is that chasing the dragon?

If you have Houston and GB... just shut up

These threads always make me smile.mwhoever plays against Jax, Tampa, and Jets are always the defenses to target.

Me? TB has no real running game and Cinci is pretty good against the pass.

Cinci is fools gold. Just when you think they they have a good defensive matchup, they go and give up 30 points and record only 2 sacks.

I'm hoping to land the Giants and ride them the rest of the way

Lions vs. Chi

Colts vs. Wash

Texans vs. Tenn

All at home, I have them all rostered.

I will no doubt pick the lowest scoring of the 3.

I was thinking the titans facing whoever is at qb for the texans. gmen is iffy, that sounds like a get right game for the jags. I have GB but not playing them vs the pats.

You question a guy wanting Giants defense then jump to how their offense has fared. A team could lose 7-3 and have a great game defensively.

Have Miami in now over the Colts and Philly. A Monday night road game against an old rival isn't the best scenario but the Jets implosion overweighs that.

Colts at home may be better but their D is average overall while I consider Miami a good Defensive unit.

Philly too TD dependent but maybe Romo will start Romoing. Philly not in the equation this week, like them at home.

Rams vs Raiders looks good if no Latavius Murray. IF he plays the lack of film and the turf give the Raiders a bounce in their step after last week plus the Raiders will be rested.

Miami looks good too

I was thinking the titans facing whoever is at qb for the texans. gmen is iffy, that sounds like a get right game for the jags. I have GB but not playing them vs the pats.

I only do that if Foster isn't playing. I will also bench the Texans DST if Foster is out because Houston might give them a bunch of short field and good starting positions.

Then I'll go with Buff DST. Colts are ranked high and Washington has struggled, but Washington's offense is 11th overall. I think they have to do well one week, and this is the week their offense gets back on track IMO.

Lions vs. Chi

Colts vs. Wash

Texans vs. Tenn

All at home, I have them all rostered.

I will no doubt pick the lowest scoring of the 3.

HAHA, that's great. I'm in the same boat. I have Texans, Colts, and Bills DST.

At this point, I'm playing the Texans because they face the worst offense of the 3. It's weird though because the Texans statistic-wise are in the bottom 8 for overall defense.

So I could see it backfire for me this week. Sunday I celebrated picking the Colts over the Bills when Indy scored 22. Thought the Jets would actually show up with their extra week of practice and all. Well I need points for tiebreaker and soon regretted picking Indy over Buffalo. Oh well.

Well the J E T S just named Geno Smith their starter for Monday night. Miami is a no brainer now.

Yeah this definitely made me giddy...

I try to play any d going against the jags. All but 3 defenses that have played against them this year have scored double digits

The Packers will expose the Patsy's this weekend. Major Tom will come back to earth with a thud.

Rams at home vs. Raiders = Trap Game :)

This may be Murray's first complete game, with stats that look like this:

27 carries for 185 yds, 2 tds

6 passes for 58 yds, 1 td

Beware of playing the Rams with the Beast coming out to play

Probably rolling out Texans. Was tempted by Lions but I can see a shootout today. Colts was a possibility but McCoy is much less attractive

I Had Ravens and Seahawks

Dropped Seattle

Giants and Rams available

Rolled with the Rams and started them over the Ravens