Sign in to follow this  
Kopy

Now that it's camp/pre season. Post your Dynasty rookie draft results here.

This is prime draft month. Let's help each other out with some ADP's.

I'm still a couple weeks out myself, but I'll post when I'm done.

10 team league 1/2 point ppr

roster-25 Keep-15 10 round draft

Start :

1-QB 2-RB 2-WR 1-TE 4-FLEX 1-K 1-DEF

This is the 2nd year of our dynasty league. Last year was the start up.

I have been playing FF since the pen and paper days but this is the first dynasty league that I have played in. The draft pool consists of rookies and veteran players who weren't kept. All of the owners are experienced FF players so I am completely perplexed by how this draft went. Owners were completely passing on the rookies to draft some very mediocre veteran players who weren't kept.

The 1st round went :

1-Barkley 2-Penny 3-Guice 4-Jones 5-Ridley 6-Michel 7-Freeman 8-Marshawn Lynch :dunno: 9-Marvin Jones :dunno: 10-Chubb

I have played in traditional leagues with a lot of these guys and I know from experience that they are competent owners and know what they are doing. So like I said, I am just baffled by how this draft went. There was really nothing strange at all about last years inaugural draft, but this one is a complete head scratcher..

My draft from the 4 slot in a linear (non snake) draft.

1-4 Ronald Jones

2-4 Courtland Sutton

3-4 Michael Gallup

4-4 traded for Tom Brady

5-4 Mike Gesicki

6-4 Antonio Calloway

7-4 JMon Moore

8-4 Deon Cain

9-4 Lamar Jackson

10-4 Harrison Butker

I did not keep or draft a DEF. I figured that I would see how the preseason shook out and see if I needed to put anyone on IR and thus open up a roster spot to pick up a DEF. I always stream DEF anyway.

Keepers will likely be increased to 18 this year. We are going to vote on it before the start of the season and everyone sounds like they are on board. But either way it would not have changed who I drafted. I already had a young team and now I have a very, very young team but I knew where these players were ranked and when they fell to me I just could not pass them up for mediocre veteran depth. I was hoping for either Sutton, Gallup, or Gesicki at 2-4 and I ended up getting all of them.

10 team league 1/2 point ppr

roster-25 Keep-15 10 round draft

Start :

1-QB 2-RB 2-WR 1-TE 4-FLEX 1-K 1-DEF

This is the 2nd year of our dynasty league. Last year was the start up.

I have been playing FF since the pen and paper days but this is the first dynasty league that I have played in. The draft pool consists of rookies and veteran players who weren't kept. All of the owners are experienced FF players so I am completely perplexed by how this draft went. Owners were completely passing on the rookies to draft some very mediocre veteran players who weren't kept.

The 1st round went :

1-Barkley 2-Penny 3-Guice 4-Jones 5-Ridley 6-Michel 7-Freeman 8-Marshawn Lynch :dunno: 9-Marvin Jones :dunno: 10-Chubb

I have played in traditional leagues with a lot of these guys and I know from experience that they are competent owners and know what they are doing. So like I said, I am just baffled by how this draft went. There was really nothing strange at all about last years inaugural draft, but this one is a complete head scratcher..

My draft from the 4 slot in a linear (non snake) draft.

1-4 Ronald Jones

2-4 Courtland Sutton

3-4 Michael Gallup

4-4 traded for Tom Brady

5-4 Mike Gesicki

6-4 Antonio Calloway

7-4 JMon Moore

8-4 Deon Cain

9-4 Lamar Jackson

10-4 Harrison Butker

I did not keep or draft a DEF. I figured that I would see how the preseason shook out and see if I needed to put anyone on IR and thus open up a roster spot to pick up a DEF. I always stream DEF anyway.

Keepers will likely be increased to 18 this year. We are going to vote on it before the start of the season and everyone sounds like they are on board. But either way it would not have changed who I drafted. I already had a young team and now I have a very, very young team but I knew where these players were ranked and when they fell to me I just could not pass them up for mediocre veteran depth. I was hoping for either Sutton, Gallup, or Gesicki at 2-4 and I ended up getting all of them.

Idk if that really is a dynasty. Oh well. Lamar Jackson in the 9th round? Moore in the 7th? Those seem like pretty good deals, especially if Marshawn Lynch was the best available player. I don't mind the Marvin Jones pick. I would like a guy with a little more consistency, but I get it for a go for it now team. Jones is fairly valuable on his own in the dynasties I play in.

Idk if that really is a dynasty. Oh well. Lamar Jackson in the 9th round? Moore in the 7th? Those seem like pretty good deals, especially if Marshawn Lynch was the best available player. I don't mind the Marvin Jones pick. I would like a guy with a little more consistency, but I get it for a go for it now team. Jones is fairly valuable on his own in the dynasties I play in.

My bad. The commish called it a dynasty when I was invited in and the other owners refer to it as a dynasty league. I have never questioned the designation or even given it any thought. I just always considered it a type of dynasty league,

I'll take Marvin Jones over any rookie WR pretty easily

Agreed... almost. I'd still take Barkley #1, but Jones would be #2 in my opinion.

2017 Defending Champs.

12 team league

DNDL - founded right here at FFT!

1.04 4. 2017 DNDL Champs Penny, Rashaad SEA RB ®
1.12 12. 2017 DNDL Champs Mayfield, Baker CLE QB ®
2.12 24. 2017 DNDL Champs Washington, James PIT WR ®
3.12 36. 2017 DNDL Champs Rudolph, Mason PIT QB ®
4.12 48. 2017 DNDL Champs Andrews, Mark BAL TE ®