Marshall

Hopkins

Hilton

D Jackson

Evans

Edelman

Tate

Cooks

I'm picking at the Elbow in a 12 team keeper league (I have ODB to keep as a 13th rounder)

And I'm thinking of laying the chips on the injury table and going Julio jones as my first WR pick at the elbow. He will be a monster in the Kyle Shanhan system. Injury risk is scary but I got ODB and Kelvin as keepers so I'm willing to take the risk for the potential overall no 1 fantasy WR in 2015 if he stays on the field for at least 12-13 games

The Falcons project to have an easier schedule and at some point, Roddy White is going to drain fewer targets from Julio. May be worth the gamble.

A few comments on this WR rankings.

I think that A Johnson, Marshall, Hopkins, DJax, Edleman, and Tate are all ranked too high. I don't like the QB situation for Marshall and Hopkins. A Johnson is getting old and I agree that Hilton with be the #1 target. Edleman is too inconsistent. If Megatron is healthy Tate won't have the same amount of targets.

I would move Hilton up as the #1 guy in Indy. I worry a little bit about Evans with Winston throwing him the ball but I'd move him up. I think Winston is an upgrade over who was throwing Evans last year and will put the ball up and give Evans chances to make plays. Cooks gets a bump up being the focal point of the NO passing game.

I'd move DJax and Tate out of the group and add Benjamin and Matthews as the #1 guys on offenses that will get into the red zone and score points. Benjamin and Matthews are locks for 10 TDs.

Overall the takeaway is that the WR position is very deep. There are several guys that could lead the position and no one guy that is a clear top guy like in the past with Calvin Johnson.

Beckham is like last year's Gordon. Feel like it's going to burn some people.

This! No way he should be taken before Julio, Dez, DT, Megatron, AJG, Jordy and probably behind Manny, Cobb, Jeffrey and TY, too. I certainly wouldn't want to rely on him as my WR1.

This! No way he should be taken before Julio, Dez, DT, Megatron, AJG, Jordy and probably behind Manny, Cobb, Jeffrey and TY, too. I certainly wouldn't want to rely on him as my WR1.

Look at his consistency calculator numbers from last year and he belong in the conversation. Of course he can bust but he showed an ability to run all the routes last year and take on opposing #1 corners. Pair that with a defense that will force shootouts and being the clear #1 target (Cruz won't be himself if back) and you have a pretty compelling argument to make him an elite WR. I'd rank the top 10:

DT

Dez

Brown

Megatron

ODB

Nelson

Jones

AJG

Cobb

Sanders

Nelson before Jones huh ? I would disagree with that move .

Nelson before Jones huh ? I would disagree with that move .

I wouldn't. I like who's throwing to Nelson better than who's throwing to Julio. But it's a close one for sure

I wouldn't. I like who's throwing to Nelson better than who's throwing to Julio. But it's a close one for sure

Agree it's close , but no way would I rank Nelson ahead of Jones .

Beckham is like last year's Gordon. Feel like it's going to burn some people.

I drafted him at the 1.09 in my main dynasty league last season (rookie draft). I had previously traded up for the 1.04, thinking someone would draft him ahead of me if I didn't move up. Nobody did, so I ended up with him and some rookie picks this year when I moved back. That being said, I have a stacked roster and the people that keep saying he won't be as good this year happen to be the same people trying to get him from me.

Do I think he's the next Calvin (3 year #1 WR type of guy?), no. Do I think in that offense he can be a 100 reception, 1,400 + yard guy with 10 TD's? Absolutely. I don't know that I would rank him #2, but out of all the WR's, only a handful of them will be in the same offense with the same Coordinator as last season. That plays a major role in their stats. Thomas, Jones, Johnson, Green.... Each of them "could" see a drop in their numbers. I don't think any will be "better" than last season. Julio has a shot if he can stay healthy, but he's risky. Outside of about 5 guys, I don't see how you could possibly rank Beckham lower. Just my thoughts.