Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

Indiana Democrat accuses 18-month-old baby of racism.....LMAO

While speaking on the floor of the Indiana House of Representatives, state Rep. Vanessa Summers, D-Indianapolis, accused the 18-month-old toddler of Rep. Jud McMillin, R-Brookville of racism, claiming the child was afraid of her because she is black, the Daily Caller reported Friday. The accusation came during a debate on the state's newly-passed religious freedom measure.

"I told Jud McMillin I love his son, but he's scared of me because of my color," she said. The comment drew audible gasps from those present, the Indianapolis Star said. "It's true," she added, as lawmakers in the room groaned. “I asked him ‘please, introduce your child to some people of color so that he won’t live his life as a prejudiced person.’”

"He looked at me like I was a monster and turned around and cried. And I told him you need to introduce your child to some people that are dark-skinned so he will not be scared," she later said. "I truly believe so," she said when asked if she thought the child reacted to her skin color.

McMillin called her comment "incredibly unfortunate" and questioned her professionalism. "You'd like to think that we would have professional discussion on the House floor and certainly be able to avoid having 18-month-olds in the discussion," he said.

"I can tell you that if he reacted the same way he reacts with anybody brand new, he buries his head in his dad's shoulder," he added. "Whoever it is, it's what he does. He's an 18-month-old kid; he's in a new environment up here in the place like the Statehouse but doesn't know anybody. I honestly don't remember anything out of the ordinary."

http://www.examiner.com/article/indiana-democrat-accuses-18-month-old-toddler-of-racism

Here is the audio of her saying it. Holy fock. :doh:

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/03/27/lawmakers-gasp-when-black-dem-rep-accuses-colleagues-18-month-old-of-being-racist-190477

:lol:

Not surprising, another example of the disturbing racist views that pervade the african american minority

Dumb...but she was really accusing him of being a racist and raising his kid that way.

Still a focking idiotic thing to say.

Not surprising, another example of the disturbing racist views that pervade the african american minority

This.

Dumb...but she was really accusing him of being a racist and raising his kid that way.

Holy farking COW!

Is there no Dem you won't try to defend???????????? :doh: :doh: :doh:

• Like 1

I was driving my dog to the vet one time and stopped at a light. On the corner was a homeless guy, black of course, and he started walking toward my car no doubt to ask for money. My dog - who loves absolutely everybody and will go right up to strangers to get pet on walks - stood up on his haunches and started growling at him from the passenger window. I swear my dog was saying "Get a job you focking bum!" :mad:

Obviously my dog is racist. The funny thing is, I'm a lidturd and Sidney is a Boston terrier, so he's black and white. :dunno:

Still a focking idiotic thing to say.

This would have been a decent post without the "but." Just saying. :(

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/17813/

I thought this thread was going to be something similar to the sparkling wiggles one we had earlier.

I was driving my dog to the vet one time and stopped at a light. On the corner was a homeless guy, black of course, and he started walking toward my car no doubt to ask for money. My dog - who loves absolutely everybody and will go right up to strangers to get pet on walks - stood up on his haunches and started growling at him from the passenger window. I swear my dog was saying "Get a job you focking bum!" :mad:

Obviously my dog is racist. The funny thing is, I'm a lidturd and Sidney is a Boston terrier, so he's black and white. :dunno:

there is no one more racist than a libturd, fact.

Pathetic. Agreed she was trying to get a dig in on the dad, still pathetic. Glad it was publicized, hopefully she's looking for a new job after the next election. :thumbsdown:

This would have been a decent post without the "but." Just saying. :(

The "but" was true.

Anyone who thinks her point was about the kid being racist is a focking idiot just like she was.