Edex - Draft - Genesis Open - COMPLETE

What about Cruzer?

He's too slowmes

I'll take someone else. No biggie.

If I picked em, odds are they blow anyway

5.2 Tiger Woods

Doesn't cruzer have to pick?

5.2 Bryson DeSlamBlow

On a bomber's course, Kokrak is a great selection. I think he can contend at Riviera. Was hoping he'd fall to me.

On a bomber's course, Kokrak is a great selection. I think he can contend at Riviera. Was hoping he'd fall to me.

I was taking him

I initially took Holmes, posted it on the main page... But you picked him before your turn and before I could post it on the thread feed. But no biggie, I gave him to you.

Then I took Vegas - which I'm putting here now.

4.07 Jhonattan Vegas.

I initially took Holmes, posted it on the main page... But you picked him before your turn and before I could post it on the thread feed. But no biggie, I gave him to you.

4.07 Jhonattan Vegas.

Sounds great. Who ya got at 5.03? :music_guitarred:

4.07 Jhonattan Vegas.

You didn't have to do that. Fock. I'm sorry :(

I'd have taken Cokesmack

We can talk again :wub:

You didn't have to do that. Fock. I'm sorry :(

I'd have taken Cokesmack

We can talk again :wub:

Oh man, no worries. Hell Holmes and Vegas are nut bets to both miss the cut now. :D

Oh man, no worries. Hell Holmes and Vegas are nut bets to both miss the cut now. :D

if cokerack does well and they don't :mad:

5.04- Luke List

I know what the official stats say....... and that's great and all, but I'm not sure Luke List isn't the longest real time player on Tour - that dude bombs it.

6.08 jamie sadlowski

Can we have some sort of penalty for each time Cruiser doesn't post his actual pic I'm sitting here thinking Johnny Vegas is still available..

Why must I go back to the first post every damn time

Can we have some sort of penalty for each time Cruiser doesn't post his actual pic I'm sitting here thinking Johnny Vegas is still available..

It was posted at 3:39 - you've been sitting around thinking about a pick that's been posted for 20 minutes? That's hot.

I am for multiple penalties against Cruzer. Heck, penalties for everyone who wasn't smart enough to draft Francesco Molinari...

I am for multiple penalties against Cruzer. Heck, penalties for everyone who wasn't smart enough to draft Francesco Molinari...

Jinx enacted - I just added Molinari to JB Holmes, Vegas and Kokrak on the Missed Cut list. :music_guitarred:

It was posted at 3:39 - you've been sitting around thinking about a pick that's been posted for 20 minutes? That's hot.

Don't be acting like you dn't have a well established history of updating your roster in the first post without actually posting picks. :D

Don't be acting like you dn't have a well established history of updating your roster in the first post without actually posting picks. :D

Reported... :ninja:

Also Trump would be so proud of my all non American team

Also Trump would be so proud of my all non American team

Bigly proud

Edex Cup officially done for me. This is focking retarded. Only took 5 less years than DNDL. :thumbsdown:

not sure what the guy above is going on about... The Spedex Cup is the best thing to happen to this board since... well, nothing that I can recall.

The Spedex Cup is the best thing to happen to this board since... well, nothing that I can recall.

:thumbsup:

5.9 Martin Kaymer

6.1 Patrick Rodgers (okay, 1 American)

I'd think you could get him in round 2 if not 3 or 4. :dunno:

This is a savvy golf drafting league. Would Tiger maybe have been available to me after the turn for my 2nd round pick? I handicapped it it at a 10% chance. I wasnt taking that slim chance.

4.03 - Bill Haas

Bill Haas was injured in a car accident in Pacific Palisades, Calif., on Tuesday evening that left the driver of the vehicle Haas was riding in dead and the driver of the other car involved injured.

The rollover crash involved a Ferrari and a BMW in the 500 block of North Chautauqua Boulevard, just a few miles from Riviera Country Club, where Haas, a six-time PGA Tour winner was scheduled to play in this week’s Genesis Open. The accident took place just before 6:30 p.m., according to the Los Angeles Fire Department.

The driver of the Ferrari was pronounced dead at the scene, according to the LAFD. Two others—one of them the 35-year-old Haas, the other a 50-year-old female from the other vehicle—were taken to the hospital in serious condition. Los Angeles Police Department Detective Jeff Fischer told television station KTLA that Haas was the passenger and was “doing OK.“ A source has told Golf Digest that Haas is “not good,“ but is in stable condition. Haas' management, the Player Agency Group, has been contacted but yet to respond.

A third vehicle was also involved when the Ferrari clipped a Toyota FJ SUV just before the crash. According to Fischer, that vehicle was being driven by actor Luke Wilson. He did not sustain serious injury.

:o