Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Immigrants reconsidering crossing border...

Sounds like its working. Sure its gonna hurt at first...but then it becomes the new normal.

Sounds like its working. Sure its gonna hurt at first...but then it becomes the new normal.

Trumps plan all along. Just another win. Sucks for those that are against Trump because they are batting ZERO. No wins at all. Just losses. Loses for losers.

The media may be clueless but the illegals seem to fully comprehend what Trump is trying to accomplish.

• Like 1

. Sucks for those that are against Trump because they are batting ZERO. No wins at all. Just losses. Loses for losers.

Not necessarily...Manafort got his bail revoked and currently resides in solitary confinement. They have that :dunno:

Trumps plan all along. Just another win. Sucks for those that are against Trump because they are batting ZERO. No wins at all. Just losses. Loses for losers.

At least you admit it is his policy finally.

And that you call this winning is what is truly sad.

At least you admit it is his policy finally.

And that you call this winning is what is truly sad.

I dont see where he said it was trumps policy 🤔 I do see where he says its trumps plan. Such as his plan of enforcing an already existenting policy

I dont see where he said it was trumps policy I do see where he says its trumps plan. Such as his plan of enforcing an already existenting policy

Which congress never expected a sitting President to do. They can either release them into the US or arrest the adults for illegal entry but cannot remove the entire "family" unit. It's politics and it's sickening. Thank God we finally have a President willing to enforce the laws of this country. Shame we have such a corrupt and incompetent Congress though.