Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

There is a shooter at YouTube headquarters

A loser with no marketable skills fails to make $ with YouTube videos blames them for her suckage at life.

I wonder if they'll serve ham sandwiches at her funeral.

They keep saying it's domestic violence but it seemed like she was just mad at YouTube as a company.

Yeah, her dad called the cops saying that she was headed to Youtube and she hated the company. :dunno:

Don't worry everyone this story will disappear faster than women when they see wiff. Which I hear is the closest we can get to the speed of light

• Like 1

Looks like Iranian vegans have killed more Americans on US soil that all refugees, ever. :(

Dont bring a 9mm to an AR15 required shooting, dumb Iranian Vegan. Couldnt even kill anyone else before killing herself. Was probably shooting some cheap range ammo. Fail.

And oh yeah. Would. She cra-cra. You know what that means.

Ya see...that's what you dumbasses wish. But...the "gun lovers" /"gun folk" of America...the NRA type folks....aren't the ones who do that. If you think otherwise, you're dumber than I initially thought.

Its like saying doctors of medicine and pharmacists are the ones using meth and causing the drug problems in the U.S. I mean gee..they are associate with drugs, its a part of what they do, so they must do it! LOL.

That's some brilliant sh!t you come up with. What's other words of wisdom ya gonna hit us with? Wustoff is at fault for knife deaths? Smoky the Bear is the one starting fires?

People do blame doctors for the opioid crisis :dunno:

And while the overwhelming majority of gun nuts are harmless, I think it’s safe to say many mass shooters are firearms enthusiasts.

And oh yeah. Would. She cra-cra. You know what that means.

Really? She's got to have a jungle down there. Hell, her pubes prolly go all the way up to her teets and down to her knees. I'll Pass on this one.

The gun laws of California are some of the most restrictive in the United States.

Why do most of these shootings happen in states/cities with tough gun laws?

Adjusted for population, more gun deaths occur in states with less restrictive laws and higher levels of gun ownership...I’ve provided the links before.
  • Like 1

Anyone got a credible link on her motives?

Yeah, this is fishy. Vegans may be extreme, but they aren’t stereotypically violent. And a middle eastern woman? Not saying it’s inaccurate, but the only way this shooter could be more cliche non-conservative is if she were lesbian.

weird looking broad...could she fit a straw in her mouth?

Barely....so Mr Hand should still be good for a BJ.

Yeah, this is fishy. Vegans may be extreme, but they aren’t stereotypically violent. And a middle eastern woman? Not saying it’s inaccurate, but the only way this shooter could be more cliche non-conservative is if she were lesbian.

:lol: :lol:

I love you guys.

Yeah, this is fishy. Vegans may be extreme, but they arent stereotypically violent. And a middle eastern woman? Not saying its inaccurate, but the only way this shooter could be more cliche non-conservative is if she were lesbian.

Hitler was a vegan

And the police could have prevented this one too.

The police identified the shooter as Nasim Aghdam, 39, of Southern California -- and said they had a run-in with her earlier in the day.

Ismail Aghdam said he reported his daughter missing on Monday after she did not answer her phone for two days. He said the family received a call from Mountain View police around 2 a.m. Tuesday saying they found Nasim sleeping in a car.

He said he warned them she might be headed to YouTube because she "hated" the company.

For part of his life, Hitler was reportedly vegetarian, not vegan. But I bet there are plenty of other awful people with different diets.

Tomato/ tomatoe. All freaks at the end of the day.

Tomato/ tomatoe. All freaks at the end of the day.

:thumbsup:

I'd probably be a raging lunatic too, if I ate like a beta.

• Like 2

Would.

• Like 1

This chic be CRA-CRAY

Still?

thread title confuses me. I was away for a few days

This chic be CRA-CRAY

She be Dea Day too

Even the chicks are getting in the game. Those kooky millennials. Such thin skin.

There is a new syndrome: After-Death Attention Syndrome, or After-Death Attention Disorder. It’s not enough to grow famous while you’re alive, now young people want to be famous for dying.

There is a new syndrome: After-Death Attention Syndrome, or After-Death Attention Disorder. It’s not enough to grow famous while you’re alive, now young people want to be famous for dying.

kill yourself, lets test this theory

I'm pretty sure a ban on "assault weapons" would have prevented this.

You forgot extensive background check and 14 day waiting period.

:first:

This chic be CRA-CRAY

genius. this the exact vision i have of wiffleball's life.

genius. this the exact vision i have of wiffleball's life.

:lol:

how ya been porky? Winning the SB sink in yet?

wow.

she wounded 3 people, (one seriously) killed none (yet) but herself with a hand gun. I call this a win.

What would have happened if she had an assault rifle?

focking clueless.

People do blame doctors for the opioid crisis :dunno:

And while the overwhelming majority of gun nuts are harmless, I think it’s safe to say many mass shooters are firearms enthusiasts.

Adjusted for population, more gun deaths occur in states with less restrictive laws and higher levels of gun ownership...I’ve provided the links before.

Today I learned that penultimate is a dumb .

Watch out Wiff and Sho, y'all got some competition this month.

• Like 1

And the police could have prevented this one too.

The police identified the shooter as Nasim Aghdam, 39, of Southern California -- and said they had a run-in with her earlier in the day.

Ismail Aghdam said he reported his daughter missing on Monday after she did not answer her phone for two days. He said the family received a call from Mountain View police around 2 a.m. Tuesday saying they found Nasim sleeping in a car.

He said he warned them she might be headed to YouTube because she "hated" the company.

Shocking.

Her dad told the police she was on her way to YouTube to harm people. Cops say no biggie. She shoots up YouTube office within hours.

Not sure how many times this has to happen before people realize that many (if not most) of these gun attacks are allowed to happen to push an agenda.

Shocking.

Her dad told the police she was on her way to YouTube to harm people. Cops say no biggie. She shoots up YouTube office within hours.

Not sure how many times this has to happen before people realize that many (if not most) of these gun attacks are allowed to happen to push an agenda.

You think a couple of local cops pushing a patrol car are part of a nationwide conspiracy? Come on man.