Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

Fock... TDY again..

I'm pissed to the point of depression again.. dammit.

So... I was sent out for work to South Dakota last August. I was gone for 45 days... my kids/wife took it really hard and it frickin sucked. Middle of nowhere stuck in a hotel... little crap town with nothing to do... fock it.. made the best of it.. lifting 5-6 times a week. Just plugging along.

Got home middle of October right before my little girls birthday.

Been home for 6 weeks... guess the fock what?? Guess where my foxkin ass is right now? Ya fockers... back here.. :angry: I get an email this week out of the blue... hey need you back there for 60... FOCKING 60! :angry:

I'm pissed... pissed all the way out there... pissed all week. I get to fly home next weekend for Christmas and a few days each way... but then back out here. Oh.. oh and get this sh!t... my tome home for Christmas effects the 60... I have to apparently add the time I'm gone on the end of the 60... wtf... this is fockin stupid...

Can't you just say no? Are you in the Army or something?

Uhhh.. ya you can say no, if you don't like working for this agency. Somewhat militaristic.

What line of work you in?

law enforcement...

It ripped my heart in half when my little girl busted out crying when I told her Momma. :(

Like undercover sting operation or something? What are you doing out there? You were a cop last I heard. What else would law enforcement mean other than secret agencies that only exist on tv?

Cant find someone else out there to run the fryolator ?

Like undercover sting operation or something? What are you doing out there? You were a cop last I heard. What else would law enforcement mean other than secret agencies that only exist on tv?

Naw... i'm a bit higher up now.. they're down a boss and its a really busy area... they hired a guy after 8 months... he quit in the 1st month.. so I'm back.

Thought you went Fed

Really? Me too. You with feds? Arson guy here embedded in PD task force in large urban area.

Yes I am Shots.. and yes Fireballer. I was on the road for a decade... then went special agent working violent crime... then working UC dope on a task force (funnest)... now a bit higer. ;)

Yes I am Shots.. and yes Fireballer. I was on the road for a decade... then went special agent working violent crime... then working UC dope on a task force (funnest)... now a bit higer. ;)

Cool deal but sucks on TDY. Remember all the suck you had to deal with when you retire early.

Cool deal but sucks on TDY. Remember all the suck you had to deal with when you retire early.

5 years, 11 months, 15 days...

• Like 1

I love TDY. I've never done more than 14 days though.

What is TDY ?

Based on the playoff performance out of MmmmBeeers team in our dynasty league, I can tell you the TD doesnt stand for Touchdown.

Based on the playoff performance out of MmmmBeeers team in our dynasty league, I can tell you the TD doesnt stand for Touchdown.

Who won the war Johnny?

Who won the war Johnny?

This post reads as though it came from a man that doesnt realize I may be on my way to the big game....again.