Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Browns at Broncos: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Browns: CB Denzel Ward, QB Drew Stanton, CB Phillip Gaines, OL Austin Corbett, LT Desmond Harrison, DE Chad Thomas, DT Carl Davis

Broncos: LB Shane Ray, S Su’a Cravens, CB Chris Harris Jr., OLB Shaq Barrett, CB Isaac Yiadom, DE DeMarcus Walker, OG Nico Falah

I think the longest losing streak in the nfl for one team to another is 11. Cleveland losing to Denver

ESPN has DEN as a 70% chance to win as the game starts... that doesnt even equate a ML bet.

Id like to know how they calculate this phony projected win percentage.

Cleveland's tackling is trash. They should've ended that drive twice on third down.

I have Chubb and Lindsay going. So far... ugh

Denver coaches should be strung up by their Scrotum for underutilizing their best offensive player...Phillip Lindsay.

You saving him for something? Your playoff hopes are hanging in the balance. Keep him on the field you imbeciles.

ESPN has DEN as a 70% chance to win as the game starts... that doesnt even equate a ML bet.

Id like to know how they calculate this phony projected win percentage.

Dunno, I got the browns 13-18 point win

I need Chubb to make up for Miller. 🙁 How about you just run him straight into the middle of the line every time like David Johnson until McCoy got fired? Awesome.

Fantasy wasteland.....\

Duke Johnson been the ball carrier on last 3 drives :dunno:

At least we learned something about the Browns on that start of the 3rd. They were going great. Doing exactly what they should he doing. Had a 10 minute drive going and then they, of course, self-destructed.

So now we know the offense only has about 8 plays in them before they'll shoot themselves in the foot. Calloway just couldn't shut up after a big first down and it snowballed from there because this team is just completely undisciplined.

LOL, they start the 2nd drive of the half by negating a huge run because the left tackle can't block a linebacker without holding. Follow that up with a dropped pass, and then Denver tries to gift them a first and the Browns of course can't have that, so Perriman needs to run in and try to start a fight.

This team is allergic to winning.

LOL, the start the 2nd drive of the half by negating a huge run because the left tackle can't block a linebacker without holding. Follow that up with a dropped pass, and then Denver tries to gift them a first and the Browns of course can't have that, so Perriman needs to run in and try to start a fight.

This team is allergic to winning.

So true. They act like a flag football team made up of bad ex high school football players pretending they are athletes.

This flag throwing has gotten ridiculous. Making games unwatchable. NFL must address this in the off-season.

Also can't understand coaching. It baffles me. Lindsay leads the league in yards before contact, yet the abandon him after a slow start. He's hardly been in the game. Instead, with a 4th quarter lead, the heave the ball downfield for an easy int.

I can't fathom it.

This flag throwing has gotten ridiculous. Making games unwatchable. NFL must address this in the off-season.

Problem is, they are making the rules more complicated. I don't blame the refs at all. Only the league.

Who was starting Calloway? Prolly nobody.

Fantasy Wasteland...

Why keep pulling Lindsay outta the game?

Wtf? Kick the focking fg and make them score a TD to best you!

Youre in Denver on a clear, warm night. This is a kickers dream if they can get in range.

• Like 1

Wtf? Kick the focking fg and make them score a TD to best you!

Yep.......the Coach screwed up twice on the same play

Yep.......the Coach screwed up twice on the same play

Dodged a bullet there.

The Browns D bailed him out. Whodathunkit.

• Like 1

Sorry Cleveland. You get the win despite your best efforts

:lol:

Dodged a bullet there.

The Browns D bailed him out. Whodathunkit.

I know right!?! :dunno: :doh:

Surprised the Browns didn't anticipate that 0-blitz.

You have Gregg Williams who loves to blitz and would love nothing more than to look like a hero by calling a blitz to win the game, and it's 3rd and long, so it kind of makes sense to try to get quick pressure anyway.

Keep 8 men into protect and you'll get Sutton 1 on 1 and that back shoulder fade was there all night.

This game really made me appreciate belichick's greatness.

On Denver's side, they have no receivers left, and decide they're going to chuck it all game against one of the most blitz happy coaches of all time, and I don't remember them running a single screen the entire game to get the ball in their best play maker's hands.

Then on Cleveland's side, talent-wise they blow the opposition out of the water, but play completely wild and undisciplined and continually kill themselves in a game they could dominate with absolutely mind-blowing stupid decisions.

I cannot remember the last time a visiting QB went into Denver and lit the scoreboard up. Its gotta be the altitude. I'm almost at a point where I would bench a stud that visits Denver if I had a good option somewhere else.

Its bothering me to the point where I am going thru the game logs trying to find a QB that put up stellar fantasy numbers in Denver right now lol. I'm all the way back to 2015 and cannot find one unless I missed it.

The last time a visiting QB had a strong game in Denver might be Matt Schaub of the Texans on September 23rd, 2012. Threw for 284 yards, 4 TDs, 1 INT.

Drew Brees went in there 3 weeks later and threw for 211 yards and 2 TDs and that started the fantasy QB wasteland that is playing a road game in Denver.