Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Anyone Considering A Hail Mary?

Got hit hard by Hopkins and Fairbaim in one league, and got the Williams' treatment in a couple others, while I had Mahomie, Njoku, and Lindsay going nearly everywhere. Got some serious ground to make up. So, I am strongly considering rolling out Tre'Quan Smith on Monday night....you know, the guy that hasn't had a catch in the last two weeks, lol. He is a very unique WR, fantasy-wise. He basically has one of the highest ceilings in the league, to go along with the ugliest floor. I have had him on the bench in my leagues for just such an occasion.

Anyone else considering a swing in the dark.....and, if so, who?

Yep… D Carr at QB over Rodgers

That's ballsy. However, I can envision a scenario where Rodgers spends a lot of time on his back tomorrow, for sure.

I considered Smith but he has been virtually in-focking-visible. It's a good matchup against the Carolina secondary, but the Aints on the road have been a different team. Especially Brees. Went with Courtland Sutton tonight and will probably regret it.

I gotta choose between Allen Robinson and DeDe Westbrook.

Arob seems like a safe 6-10 points.

DeDe could throw up a 20 pointer. But just as easily get a 0 too.

I'm considering D. Henry over Curtis Samuel at my flex position. Not really comfortable with Henry catching lightning in a bottle 2 weeks in a row though. While Samuel has been putting up steady, not spectacular, FF points.

Had Miller yesterday and now projected to lose by 10....thought about going Lamar over Matt Ryan but cant do it...and that I'll probably lose from a fluke injury

Was considering Jackson over Rodgers, but don't think I can do it.

Hah, I am doing this! Although Rodgers is still in the lineup at this second...

Was considering switching from Beer to Scotch, think it will help?

• Like 1

If you are awarded added points for long receptions or TD's.....Bills Allen is willing to toss bombs besides his inflated rushing stats, also consider his speedy downfield receiver Foster against a depleted Lions team played at home.....

If you are awarded added points for long receptions or TD's.....Bills Allen is willing to toss bombs besides his inflated rushing stats, also consider his speedy downfield receiver Foster against a depleted Lions team played at home.....

I'm still deciding between Allen and Jackson myself. I hate that Flacco is healthy this week for this game from the fantasy perspective. Tampa is #2 overall in offense and Baltimore needs this game. If they fall behind by like 10-0 in the first, what happens at the QB position? Tampa's D-coordinator said they are preparing for both QBs.

Also, Allen's runs are not scripted plays. That worries me a bit. If I knew that Jackson would play the full game, I would play him. I still might. I need a hail mary here as well.

i'm still giving thought to either Carr or Josh Allen over Trubisky.

oh, and I play in a screwy league where Fairbairn was worth 29 freakin points against me. How the fock do you combat that? :wall:

I had Hopkins and Fairbairn, but also had Keenan Allen. Those points were absolutely necessary for me to even remain in the game.

If I were rolling someone out today as a hope & a prayer, I'd take a shot on DeDe Westbrook if you have him. Washington is typically solid against the run and their Corners are good against the bigger, more physical WR's, but not great against the guys who are shifty.