Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Day before Thanksgiving, lets all be great to one another.

Do any of yous drink the Pennsylvania Dutch egg nog? That sh!t rocks.

Big fan of the nog. I don't care what the haters say. That's just more noginess for me.

Technically, it's not tomorrow until I fall asleep and then wake back up again. So...

Did you see where Putin's bestie sailed a 400 million dollar superyacht into the closest dock that would support him next to Mara Lago? Gee, I'm sure he's just there for the most beautiful chocolate cake in the world.

F****** thing looks like The Love Boat. Any doubt whatsoever that captain Cheeto ends up on that boat?

The f****** thing is probably filled with more sigint equipment than a Keyhole satellite.

Well hey, at least they are subtle.

C'mon people.

we can do eet.

C'mon people.

we can do eet.

Just warning you, technically, I never fell asleep. So I guess technically, for me, it's not tomorrow anymore or yet or something like that. Fock, I'm tired.

Just warning you, technically, I never fell asleep. So I guess technically, for me, it's not tomorrow anymore or yet or something like that. Fock, I'm tired.

Good morning good Sir, or good evening, as it were.

Hope you get some sleep today and have a wonderful Thanksgiving

Good morning good Sir, or good evening, as it were.

Hope you get some sleep today and have a wonderful Thanksgiving

Okay, I don't know what kind of trollster Alias b******* you're trying to pull here...😠

Okay, I don't know what kind of trollster Alias b******* you're trying to pull here...

High 5 to you Wiff. Pay it forward.

Good morning geeks. Hopefully you get some quality time in with your families and/or prostitutes.

Prostitutes tonight, family tomorrow.

Living the dream

• Like 1

Are we being nice in this thread or the one that Worms started? Or both?

I hope you don't expect us to be nice in all of them :lol:

Are we being nice in this thread or the one that Worms started? Or both?

I hope you don't expect us to be nice in all of them :lol:

All of them :mad:

Funeral this morning for a great old guy who lived a good long life and dropped dead. Gone before he hit the floor. We should all be so lucky. Followed by an Irish wake, and a party. (Non Irish won't be able to differentiate between the 2). Happy thanksgiving to all.

Funeral this morning for a great old guy who lived a good long life and dropped dead. Gone before he hit the floor. We should all be so lucky. Followed by an Irish wake, and a party. (Non Irish won't be able to differentiate between the 2). Happy thanksgiving to all.

Sorry for your loss :)

The irish do it right when it comes to their fallen.

Sorry for you loss

Happy Thanksgiving to You

Lucky bastage

Sorry for your loss :)

One of those people in your life that you see all the time, and don't make too much of it. He always had a smile and a pat on the back. 79 but as active as any 50 year old. A good person to emulate and give thanks for.

Then Turkey day. And wrap it up by watching the Skins beat the Giants. Then a 3 day weekend. Good stuff.

Good morning, great internet friends of mine! I hope you all have a relaxing day before Thanksgiving and a wonderful holiday. :cheers:

I can't believe this is actually working so far.

I can't believe this is actually working so far.

:cheers:

Well, its officially thanksgiving morning here in china, so Fock all you mother fockers.

Hope yall have a good turkey day. I will go teach four classes and eat Indian food on my three hour lunch break. Party with the girls coworkers tonight.

Well, its officially thanksgiving morning here in china, so Fock all you mother fockers.

Hope yall have a good turkey day. I will go teach four classes and eat Indian food on my three hour lunch break. Party with the girls coworkers tonight.

What time is it in Dallas?