Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Rut Roh - Did MDigbyC lie about going to the Iggles/Cowboys game @ Jerry World?

I can't imagine why anyone would lie about going to a football game so I'm erring on the side of MDC telling the truth unless shown otherwise...

And reading this thread, I realized that I've been at the grand opening games of two stadiums:

1. University of Phoenix (Cards) in 2006. I still have the ticket hanging in my home office for some reason; maybe I thought some lightly-trafficked FF site might doubt me and I wanted proof? :dunno:

2. Mercedes-Benz (Falcons) this year. I mentioned before that my brother works on building the stadium (he manages change orders so he is still working on it). Didn't keep the ticket because... it didn't occur to me to keep it. :dunno:

Taking longer than he thought to google image a ticket stub from the game. Now hes trying to find one thats close so he can obscure the date maybe.

yeah he's focked, none out there yet.

yeah he's focked, none out there yet.

I offered to post a plane ticket and seat stub with HT is a twat next to it or something similar. Is that on Google images and if so can you send me the link? :dunno: Dont tell him I asked.

I offered to post a plane ticket and seat stub with HT is a twat next to it or something similar. Is that on Google images and if so can you send me the link? :dunno: Dont tell him I asked.

just post it what's he have to do with it ?

just post it what's he have to do with it ?

I'm serving as his distraction.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that Hector is going to be running three Honda Civics with Spoon engines. And on top of that, he just went into Harry's and he ordered three T66 turbos with NOS... and a Motec system exhaust.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that Hector is going to be running three Honda Civics with Spoon engines. And on top of that, he just went into Harry's and he ordered three T66 turbos with NOS... and a Motec system exhaust.

RACE WARS!! First FF movie is a guilty pleasure of mine, not afraid to admit it..

RACE WARS!!

videos of people taking the subway?

The funniest part is he really didn't know they were on the road. :lol:

This is some seriously weak bait. Have a happy thanksgiving Drobs. 🦃

I have no idea what this means. :wave:

The funniest part is he really didn't know they were on the road. :lol:

That was bit odd, scrambling last minute to work that little quirk out had to be impressive, all easily taken care of with some simple pictures..

:dunno:

I have no idea what this means. :wave:

He's making fun of MDC and his weak attempt at a distraction. As if someone is preventing him from showing his stuff.

He's making fun of MDC and his weak attempt at a distraction. As if someone is preventing him from showing his stuff.

All anyone needs to know about this fishing attempt is your unwillingness to stake your handle on it.

Have a nice Thanksgiving Recliner Pilot. 🦃

All anyone needs to know about this fishing attempt is your unwillingness to stake your handle on it.

Have a nice Thanksgiving Recliner Pilot. 🦃

And he continues.... Sad.

Well, isn't that just perfect coming from him?

Well, isn't that just perfect coming from him?

Two peas in a pod. But Digbys was much better with all the details. MDC barely made an effort.

Tilt. This is great. You post your plane ticket and stub and I'll post my honorable discharge and retirement plaque. How's that?

I feel like this is fair.

Holy sour grapes. 🤡 🥊 😭

Can we get a pic of that in ground pool with the sweet deck around it? 🏊‍♀️ lol

Holy sour grapes.

Can we get a pic of that in ground pool with the sweet deck around it? ‍♀️ lol

FYI your imgur link didn't work. :cheers:

FYI your imgur link didn't work. :cheers:

Post the link in another window / look up username HTisatwat. Included a pic from in the stadium, one dated Sunday outside and my trip itinerary from DFW to PHL. :thumbsup:

in digs defense, i have been telling lies here, on a daily basis, for going on 2 decades now.

no one seams to care. :(

in digs defense, i have been telling lies here, on a daily basis, for going on 2 decades now.

no one seams to care. :(

This is an accurate statement. :cheers:

I see no reason to believe MDC didn't go on this trip ?

Am I missing something ?

Yes. It's the saddest, most pathetic display yet of his many public humiliations.

I see no reason to believe MDC didn't go on this trip ?

Am I missing something ?

I busted him as RP and a fake Marine, among other lies. HT is desperate to save face even after being proved wrong. HT = 🤡

Nothing else to see here.

I busted him as RP and a fake Marine, among other lies. HT is desperate to save face even after being proved wrong. HT = 🤡

Nothing else to see here.

I know all that. What makes him think you didn't go to Dallas.

It's not like you said you walked there or you were Chris Christies guest.