Sign in to follow this  
mighty_thor

Tom Brady greatness stat of the week

Not my intention. I think the lack of HOF players during this almost 20 year run is a testament to BB and what he built. I wish my team would emulate it.

and Brady, amazing what he's done with no HOFers around him, isn't it. Focking fascinating, sick even.

Never see the likes of that mofo again.

Word has it, that Tom Brady is the one guy that Corey Feldman is not naming right now because Tom is paying him out the ass for taking it in the ass. There is a reason why he moved to California. And gazelle is clearly a beard.

Word has it, that Tom Brady is the one guy that Corey Feldman is not naming right now because Tom is paying him out the ass for taking it in the ass. There is a reason why he moved to California. And gazelle is clearly a beard.

desperate cry

I'm a huge Brady fan and grew up idolizing Montana... at this point Brady's numbers don't lie but I do not think his game would have translated into the game back then.. more physical coverage would throw his timing game off a lot

So 4 pages of confirmation that Brady is the 2nd best QB behind Aaron Rodgers. Fantastic!

Rogers-Munn

Brady-Feldman

Tom Brady is now tied for third place in most all time wins in Buffalo by a qb behind only Jim Kelly and Joe Ferguson.

Over the past 12 years, Tom Brady has more wins in Buffalo than any Buffalo QB.

Tom Brady is now tied for third place in most all time wins in Buffalo by a qb behind only Jim Kelly and Joe Ferguson.

m

I'd say he's not too far behind with the jets and the Dolphins.

:o :lol:

Most Wins in Buffalo Stadium (whatever the fock they call that stadium now).

1. Jim Kelly

2. Joe Ferguson

3. Tom Brady

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

1. Jim Kelly

2. Joe Ferguson

3. Tom Brady

:lol:

:(

:o :lol:

1. Jim Kelly

2. Turd Ferguson

3. Tom Brady

Say what you want.but 4 super bowls in a row is impressive

Pats fans all giddy about pounding on the Bills. Pathetic.

try better bait

try better bait

You're not excited about pounding the Bills? Sure looks that way. Maybe I'll go see what the Yankees record vs Tampa Bay was during their run. Or not. Yeah, not. DGAF.

Say what you want.but 4 super bowls in a row is impressive

agreed.

Those Bills teams were freakin' amazing -I don't at all look at them as failures.

If it weren't for Bill Belichick, the New Jersey Giants neva' woulda' won against them.

If it weren't for Dante Scarnicchia Belly would be coaching in college and Brady would be almost done with his transistion.

If it weren't for Dante Scarnicchia Belly would be coaching in college and Brady would be almost done with his transistion.

if the giants had either they could have been in the small group of those who get to call themselves a dynasty

They won a super bowl without him.

if the giants had either they could have been in the small group of those who get to call themselves a dynasty

If the Patriots had an undefeated season they could call themselves the greatest team ever in all of sport. They don't, so they can't. Not even the greatest football team ever because of the NY Football Giants. You're welcome.

If the Patriots had an undefeated season they could call themselves the greatest team ever in all of sport. They don't, so they can't. Not even the greatest football team ever because of the NY Football Giants. You're welcome.

yes, yes they are.

Maybe I'll go see what the Yankees record vs Tampa Bay was during their run. Or not. Yeah, not. DGAF.

Tom Bradys CAREER winning percentage is greater than the winning percentage of the Yankees in ANY of their 115 seasons.

Tom Bradys CAREER winning percentage is greater than the winning percentage of the Yankees in ANY of their 115 seasons.

ouch

Wow. Dumbest post of the day. Good job.

Wow. Dumbest post of the day. Good job.

Kind of an unfair comparison for Brady as he maintained this winning percentage over 281 games with different players while the Yankees would could not beat this percentage over 162 or 154 game seasons.

Brady> Ruth, Gehrig, DiMaggio, Mantle, Reggie, Jeter

And what's the Patriots winning pct while Brady missed games due to injury and suspension? Boom, roasted.

Kind of an unfair comparison for Brady as he maintained this winning percentage over 281 games with different players while the Yankees would could not beat this percentage over 162 or 154 game seasons.

Brady> Ruth, Gehrig, DiMaggio, Mantle, Reggie, Jeter

We have a tie.

And what's the Patriots winning pct while Brady missed games due to injury and suspension? Boom, roasted.

Non Brady started games since Bradys first year as starter (2001):

13-8 .619 winning percentage

Brady winning percentage: .781

Or since you like baseball its the equivalent of a team winning 100 games vs 127 games in a mlb season.

Great vs greatest in history by a mile.

Non Brady started games since Bradys first year as starter (2001):

13-8 .619 winning percentage

Brady winning percentage: .781

Or since you like baseball its the equivalent of a team winning 100 games vs 127 games in a mlb season.

Great vs greatest in history by a mile.

Huuuge drop off. Lol. Pays to be in the AFC east. I love that I sit back and send you rats scurrying. Every day. 18-1

Pays to be in the AFC east.

Only division in football where every team has won at least five games. There are no 2 win pushovers like the Giants in the AFC East. :lol:

The great Brady and Bellicheck had to be bailed out by historically bad coaching in two of their Super Bowls, cheated in the first one and were lucky enough to run into noted chokers Andy Reid and John Fox in the others. We all saw what happened when they ran into a real coach. 0-2.

Only division in football where every team has won at least five games. There are no 2 win pushovers like the Giants in the AFC East. :lol:

Lol. Powerhouse.

:lol: NE OWNS you! Wow... every second of every day, you are posting about NE... just buy a Pats jersey already, you're their biggest fan.

Who posted in: Tom Brady greatness stat of the week
Member name Posts Hardcore troubadour 40

:lol: NE OWNS you! Wow... every second of every day, you are posting about NE... just buy a Pats jersey already, you're their biggest fan.

Who posted in: Tom Brady greatness stat of the week

Member name Posts Hardcore troubadour 40

Yup. I spout facts off the top of my head and send little girls like you running out of the room crying. It's funny. Now go find some more stats and post them. This is great.

Yup. facts... find some more stats

:lol: FACTS - upon further review, you are still NE's #1 fan... every thread... every time... every day....

Who posted in: Gronk - suspended 1 game

Member name Posts Hardcore troubadour 21 Djgb13 13
THEY. OWN. YOU.

:lol: FACTS - upon further review, you are still NE's #1 fan... every thread... every time... every day....

So funny. Whatever happened to those spygate tapes? That's right, Goodell destroyed them. Now why would he do that? *

THEY. OWN. YOU.

Impossible. My team beat them twice in the Super Bowl. Remember?