Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Here they go again. Check out the latest poll

More than three-quarters of the world has little or no confidence in Donald Trump’s global leadership and his signature policies, with support for the American presidency collapsing fastest among America’s traditional allies in Europe, according to new polling by the Pew Research Center.

In many countries, support for the US president is now below that of George Bush in 2004, following the Iraq invasion. Globally, two-thirds of respondents describe Trump as “arrogant and dangerous”.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/three-quarters-of-world-has-little-or-no-confidence-in-trump-pew-study-finds/ar-BBDiGdA?li=BBnb7Kz

And the sheeple keep gobbling up these poll results as fact. :doh:

Not sure what you're trying to say?

If you believe in Santa, you believe these polls.

It's an opinion poll. Of course it's not fact.

I'd say it's pretty accurate though, since only roughly 40% of the country that elected him even supports him.

I'd say it's pretty accurate though, since only roughly 40% of the country that elected him even supports him.

They put this crap in the headlines and purport it to be fact. The MSM is once again showing their bias. #fakenews

They put this crap in the headlines and purport it to be fact. The MSM is once again showing their bias. #fakenews

Ok...

An opinion poll, by very definition, cannot be fact. It's right there in the name.

1- Buy a golf ball. A pinnacle will suffice.

2-Go to your local bowling alley.

3-Throw that ball as hard as you can down the lane.

4-Watch seventy percent of those paying attention not give a sh!t what that golf ball does as they eat and drink in their Sunday best.

Help me out cuz I'm a bit tired. Where does it say in the article that this was an opinion?

Help me out cuz I'm a bit tired. Where does it say in the article that this was an opinion?

according to new polling by the Pew Research Center.

There ya go.

according to new polling by the Pew Research Center.

There ya go.

So where is the word "opinion"?

Lol. I love how frazzled Trump supporters are about the fact that their messiah is conserved a buffoon by the entire world.

When Obendandspreadem was letting them walk all over us they loved us. :dunno:

Have you seen how bad things are now under Trump? Sweden is in chaos! :o

Have you seen how bad things are now under Trump? Sweden is in chaos! :o

Couldn't agree more that these polls are a joke. :thumbsup:

Couldn't agree more that these polls are a joke. :thumbsup:

Unless you like the results

So now that the Russian narrative is dead, the lefties are moving on to fake polls.

So now that the Russian narrative is dead, the lefties are moving on to fake polls.

The investigation ended? Damn. I'm way behind on the news.

Do you think people in Europe view Trump favorably and that the poll is wrong?

The second more important question, do you really care whether people in Europe like trump?

A group of people have created a little world from themselves in which:

- when a hypothesis undergoes systematic observation, measurement, experiment, and testing.......they can dismiss the results outright.

- when a large group of humans are asked a question, their responses are recorded and tallied....they can dismiss the tally outright.

- when entities deemed so important that they have constitutional protection nterview people and write stories on what they have been told or witnessed....those stories can be dismissed outright.

- when the United States of America's intelligence agencies investigate, spy, record, and solve....those findings can be dismissed outright.

I have to admit, living by these new rules (nothing that I don't like is real) would make life much simpler and much more enjoyable.

What other kind of poll do you think exists? ALL polls are opinion polls.

You don't determine fact by asking a bunch of random people. You determine opinion.

Would have never seen it if you hadn't posted it just to whine about it. :dunno:

I watch and read a lot of international commentary. And yeah, Trump is almost universally reviled. Part of me thinks, why don't you pick on your own guys? But then again, Trump is low-hanging comedy gold. it is almost too easy and almost becoming too 'hacky' to swing at every softball this lunatic throws.

Not sure what you're trying to say?

Proving again how little they understand statistics and polling methods.

I watch and read a lot of international commentary. And yeah, Trump is almost universally reviled. Part of me thinks, why don't you pick on your own guys? But then again, Trump is low-hanging comedy gold. it is almost too easy and almost becoming too 'hacky' to swing at every softball this lunatic throws.

I get asked about trump every single day. Stuff like "how did it happen?" And "do YOU like him?"

The euros were mocking us daily... until the Election Day. Everyone was sitting in the bar drinking quietly that day.

Interesting perception of Trump from an Israeli..

:faceplam:

- when a hypothesis undergoes systematic observation, measurement, experiment, and testing.......they can dismiss the results outright.

- when a large group of humans are asked a question, their responses are recorded and tallied....they can dismiss the tally outright.

- when entities deemed so important that they have constitutional protection nterview people and write stories on what they have been told or witnessed....those stories can be dismissed outright.

- when the United States of America's intelligence agencies investigate, spy, record, and solve....those findings can be dismissed outright.

I have to admit, living by these new rules (nothing that I don't like is real) would make life much simpler and much more enjoyable.

They took it to a new level today. Usually, they attack the source outright as LIES or FAKE if there's any part they don't like.

Today, they trashed one part of the CBO they didn't like, whilst simultaneously relying upon a different part of the same projection from the CBO that they needed.

focking amazing.

"You know that part about me raping and beating you?" TOTAL Lies! But that part about the really big peis? YEAH Baby!!" LOL

I knew it was coming. Talk about looking for a reason to be butthurt.

OK, so all polls are "opinion polls" but the left was believing these polls and giving their opinion that Clinton would win. Some were claiming they're scientific polls. Scientific opinions??? Again, polls are crap.

OK, so all polls are "opinion polls" but the left was believing these polls and giving their opinion that Clinton would win. Some were claiming they're scientific polls. Scientific opinions??? Again, polls are crap.

Damn man, you should quit while you're behind.

You could say the electoral college is a kind of poll

You could say the electoral college is a kind of poll

No. Each state gives 100% of the electoral college vote to the candidate who won 50%+ of the vote in that state.

Every other election besides this one though... yes.

Fock...I thought this was a Whitesnake thread.

Burned again, I guess

Tawney was sooo focking hot back then :wub:

No. Each state gives 100% of the electoral college vote to the candidate who won 50%+ of the vote in that state.

Every other election besides this one though... yes.

Not true

Yahoo Serious Festival...

Ok. The poles were inaccurate. This could be explained by number of factors.

1. Polls are a snapshot. They measure one moment in time. Things change.

2. The polls fostered a belief and this impacted turnout.

3. They do have a margin of error you know.

At the end of the day, Trump voters turned out better in key areas. That's what it took.

• Like 1

At the end of the day, Trump voters turned out better in key areas. That's what it took.

:thumbsup:

National polling was very accurate and many closeto where the vote totals ended up. Polling and the aeC are not the same thing.

State polling was much worse ...however most of those were still withing the margin of error.

Trump guys here don't understand statistics