Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

Super Bowl XLVI: New England Patriots v. New York Giants

You got me again ... You're on a role!

Link below proves the 49ers had an easy schedule. They were tied for 2nd easiest Schedule in the NFL this season.

Tied with .... Nahhhhhhhh to easy.

http://www.fannation.com/blogs/post/1299408

The PATRIOTS ONLY WON ONLY 1 GAME versus TEAMS with a winning record ALL SEASON. :shocking: :shocking: :shocking:

That means all 15 GAMES they won this season were facing teams with NO WINNING RECORD.

This is AS soft AS it gets.

The PATRIOTS ONLY WON ONLY 1 GAME versus TEAMS with a winning record ALL SEASON. :shocking: :shocking: :shocking:

That means all 15 GAMES they won this season were facing teams with NO WINNING RECORD.

Since you're so good at math (and grammars), you surely know that .4492 = .4492. Both of those happen to be the Pats and 49ers strength of schedule.

Since you're so good at math (and grammars), you surely know that .4492 = .4492. Both of those happen to be the Pats and 49ers strength of schedule.

And the Giants beaten both of them this season in their house.

Your point?

LOL!

That is the most ridiculous stat. The Pats GAVE those teams losing records because they beat them. Christ you guys are complete morons. And last time I checked the Ravens had a winning record..

Hmmm NFC West ring a bell?? Worst division in football??

It's not like the AFC East was stacked this year. The Jets imploded over chemistry issues, the Bills were who we thought they were, and the Fins just aren't that good (although get credit for playing hard in the second half).

LOL!

That is the most ridiculous stat. The Pats GAVE those teams losing records because they beat them. Christ you guys are complete morons. And last time I checked the Ravens had a winning record..

Actually they are still way down at the bottom of the Adjusted strength of schedule list which takes that into account ... Still right there with the 49ers ... still looking up at the Giants who are way up towards the top of that list.

LOL!

LOL!

No, because those same teams rank at the bottom of the league in scoring and defense. They all suck. Including the Pats.

It's going to be another GIANT SUPERBOWL VICTORY this weekend.

Actually they are still way down at the bottom of the Adjusted strength of schedule list which takes that into account ... Still right there with the 49ers ... still looking up at the Giants who are way up towards the top of that list.

Please include the playoff opponents.

You'll see that the Giants have played far superior opponent all season.

BTW, THE GIANTS ALREADY SMACK THE PATS DOWN THIS SEASON AT THEIR OWN HOME!!!!

Why is there even an argument that the Giants will win this weekend?

Please include the playoff opponents.

You'll see that the Giants have played far superior opponent all season.

BTW, THE GIANTS ALREADY SMACK THE PATS DOWN THIS SEASON AT THEIR OWN HOME!!!!

Why is there even an argument that the Giants will win this weekend?

I wouldn't call winning the game with only 15 sec left a "smackdown".

There's an argument because the Ginas aren't as good as EVERYONE is making them out to be. There's a reason they went 9-7 and lost to the Skins twice, and don't give me the typical WAHHH INJURIES bull either.

When they do lose on Sunday though you will look like the biggest focking idiot, so keep running that mouth buddy.

There's an argument because the Ginas aren't as good as EVERYONE is making them out to be. There's a reason they went 9-7 and lost to the Skins twice, and don't give me the typical WAHHH INJURIES bull either.

When they do lose on Sunday though you will look like the biggest focking idiot, so keep running that mouth buddy.

What if they win? :shocking:

Hmmm NFC West ring a bell?? Worst division in football??

Historically so, but maybe you weren't paying attention this year. The only non-competitive team was St. Louis. Seattle and Arizona beat some very good teams, including Seattle beating Baltimore and the Giants in New York. I'm too lazy to go over their schedule but Arizona had a big win over Dallas. Add this to the Niners losing the NFC championship in overtime after a 13 win season.

At the very least I would say the NFC West was on par with the AFC and NFC East the AFC West and the AFC South.

What if they Giants didn't get those 2 interference calls in November vs. the Pats?

If you mean what if the Pats had decent DBs who did not interfere ...We'll never know.

What if Nicks, Bradshaw, Baas, Amuckamara, & Blackburn had played? And what if it was at Giant Stadium?

OMG maybe that was a smack down

If you mean what if the Pats had decent DBs who did not interfere ...We'll never know.

What if Nicks, Bradshaw, Baas, Amuckamara, & Blackburn had played? And what if it was at Giant Stadium?

OMG maybe that was a smack down

Nope, I was wondering how the game would turn out if those 2 calls didn't happen...Just like I wrote it.

Nope, I was wondering how the game would turn out if those 2 calls didn't happen...Just like I wrote it.

I answered that for you ... We'll never know.

Could've worked out better for ya, could've worked worked out worse, could've had no impact at all on the result ... we will never know.

Ohhh !!!!! I get it now ... He's really not injured. This is just a Brilliant strategy!

So something like this ..

Put your star player in walking boot (just for effect)

Keep him from practicing for the (unimportant) 2 weeks leading up to the Super Bowl (also for effect)

The dumbass Giants thinking that Gronk is "injured" do not prepare for him.

Bang ... Gronk Jumps out of a big Super Bowl Cake during the pregame festivities and sprints onto the field

And the rest, as they say, is History.

Nope.

More like: Gronk is injured. We all know he's injured. But how injured is he? Will he play at all? If he does play is he going to be effective? Will he be running routes downfield or will he just be kept in to block?

These are all things that the Giants are left to guess at.

Again, you are not very bright.

I see BBBO has made his triumphant return. :unsure:

Nope.

More like: Gronk is injured. We all know he's injured. But how injured is he? Will he play at all? If he does play is he going to be effective? Will he be running routes downfield or will he just be kept in to block?

These are all things that the Giants are left to guess at.

Again, you are not very bright.

OK the not so bright guy will help you (The Bright Guy) out with the easy questions that you can not figure out.

How injured is he? you ask. He needs surgery after the season so I would say he is very injured ... A Bright Guy like yourself should have figured this out.

Will He play at all? you ask. Of course he will play ... it's the Super Bowl and the last game of the year, he will give it his best ... A Bright Guy like yourself should have figured this out.

If he does play is he going to be effective? you ask. If he is playing he is going to be effective otherwise they will take him out of the game in which case he will not be effective... A Bright Guy like yourself should have figured this out.

Will he be running routes downfield or will he just be kept in to block? you ask. A bright person would not use a TE incapable of running routes strictly as an injured blocker. He will do both. ... A Bright Guy like yourself should have figured this out.

So a not so Bright guy like myself figured out the answer to your mystifying questions in all of one minute ... I think the Giants with 2 weeks to plan will be all right.

OK the not so bright guy will help you (The Bright Guy) out with the easy questions that you can not figure out.

How injured is he? you ask. He needs surgery after the season so I would say he is very injured ... A Bright Guy like yourself should have figured this out.

Will He play at all? you ask. Of course he will play ... it's the Super Bowl and the last game of the year, he will give it his best ... A Bright Guy like yourself should have figured this out.

If he does play is he going to be effective? you ask. If he is playing he is going to be effective otherwise they will take him out of the game in which case he will not be effective... A Bright Guy like yourself should have figured this out.

Will he be running routes downfield or will he just be kept in to block? you ask. A bright person would not use a TE incapable of running routes strictly as an injured blocker. He will do both. ... A Bright Guy like yourself should have figured this out.

So a not so Bright guy like myself figured out the answer to your mystifying questions in all of one minute ... I think the Giants with 2 weeks to plan will be all right.

Just about the only thing I agree with in this post is that you are not so bright.

Gronkowski went back in to the Ravens game. He did not catch a single pass. In fact, he wasn't even running routes. He stayed in to block. And the reason the Pats put him back in there is that the Ravens still had to account for him. They had to make sure that they had the personnel to cover him just in case he did start running routes. This opened up opportunities for other Patriots receivers.

Now do you understand how the Giants might not know what to prepare for? Do they need to have a linebacker and a safety accounting for Gronk at all times? Or is he sufficiently injured that they can largely ignore him, figuring he won't be running many routes? The answer probably lies somewhere in between but the Giants will not know that answer ahead of the game. It isn't a big deal but Belichick is all about getting every small advantage that he can.

There yOu go WITH them there CAPS again, sillytits :doh:

I really liked the Giants two weeks ago but I'm getting a bit nervous that everyone seems to proclaim them the winner.

I'm starting to feel that if this is a down to the last possession type of game that Brady finds a way to pull it out but if it's a two score game it's Giants going away.

Just about the only thing I agree with in this post is that you are not so bright.

Gronkowski went back in to the Ravens game. He did not catch a single pass. In fact, he wasn't even running routes. He stayed in to block. And the reason the Pats put him back in there is that the Ravens still had to account for him. They had to make sure that they had the personnel to cover him just in case he did start running routes. This opened up opportunities for other Patriots receivers.

Now do you understand how the Giants might not know what to prepare for? Do they need to have a linebacker and a safety accounting for Gronk at all times? Or is he sufficiently injured that they can largely ignore him, figuring he won't be running many routes? The answer probably lies somewhere in between but the Giants will not know that answer ahead of the game. It isn't a big deal but Belichick is all about getting every small advantage that he can.

OK try to dummy it down a bit for those of us that are not quite as brilliant as you.

Using your superior intellect you were able to determine that Gronk getting hurt is strategically the best thing that could've happened to the Pats.

To support your theory you said the Ravens had to account for an injured Gronkowski who did not catch a single pass for the rest of the game ... An idiot like myself would normally see that as a good thing for the Ravens.

And you also indicated that because Gronkowski is injured the Giants won't know if he is going to block or run a pass route ... Now I am feeling really stupid because I would have thought that was the case even if Gronk had never been injured.

Good work ... I am now convinced that Gronk being injured is the worst thing that could have happened to the Giants. I feel so Bright!

OK try to dummy it down a bit for those of us that are not quite as brilliant as you.

Using your superior intellect you were able to determine that Gronk getting hurt is strategically the best thing that could've happened to the Pats.

To support your theory you said the Ravens had to account for an injured Gronkowski who did not catch a single pass for the rest of the game ... An idiot like myself would normally see that as a good thing for the Ravens.

And you also indicated that because Gronkowski is injured the Giants won't know if he is going to block or run a pass route ... Now I am feeling really stupid because I would have thought that was the case even if Gronk had never been injured.

Good work ... I am now convinced that Gronk being injured is the worst thing that could have happened to the Giants. I feel so Bright!

You still aren't getting it.

Gronk is hurt. That is not good for the Pats.

But what can the Pats do to mitigate the damage? Oh I know!!! They can try to keep everyone guessing as to just how hurt Gronk is, so that it's just a little bit tougher for the Giants to gameplan against them.

It's called making the best out of a bad situation. Maybe you've heard that phrase before?

Hows it feel you little douche bag!!!!!!

That's 2 for 2 ... and Brady is no longer a great QB ,,, But you know who is?

ELIte!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever happens, this is shaping up to be another classic Superbowl. I don't know about you schmoes but I can't focking wait for Sunday to get here!

:music_guitarred: :headbanger: :banana: :cheers: :clap:

...and it was well worth the wait.

Congratulations NY Football Giants!

Nice win for the Giants. They played better all around. Pats were fortunate to be up at the half, but were unclutch in the 4th.

Hopefully, they can play each other next year in the SB.

Hows it feel you little douche bag!!!!!!

That's 2 for 2 ... and Brady is no longer a great QB ,,, But you know who is?

ELIte!!!!!!!!!!

It was a good game, Sheli got lucky. He's still not elite tho buddy, keep telling yourself that next year when he throws another 25 INTs

Oh and last time I checked... 3 > 2

It was a good game, Sheli got lucky. He's still not elite tho buddy, keep telling yourself that next year when he throws another 25 INTs

You beat the rest but cant beat the BEST !!!!!!!!!

ELIte (on the way up ) has surpassed Brady (on the way down)

Brady is no longer in that category

You beat the rest but cant beat the BEST !!!!!!!!!

ELIte (on the way up ) has surpassed Brady (on the way down)

Brady is no longer in that category

LMFAO.

Are you still drunk from last night??

Last time I checked 2 honest wins > 3 cheating wins. Also last time I checked Giants 2-0 vs Pats > Pats 0-2 vs Giants.

:overhead:

Last time I checked 2 honest wins > 3 cheating wins. Also last time I checked Giants 2-0 vs Pats > Pats 0-2 vs Giants.

:overhead:

They did something every team did and has admitted to doing, the only difference was they ygot caught doing it. They paid the price and I can safely say they won more games than whatever team you root for since then.

The Pats still won 3 SBs, which is better than 2. The NFL didn't strip them of the titles, so accept the fact that they are still overall a better team in the past 10 years than yours.

Can you even prove that the so called "cheating" had any effect on the outcome of the game or the plays? No.

Once again 3 > 2

The Pats still won 3 SBs...in the past 10 years...

Uh...no. They've actually only won 2 SBs in the last 10 years. The same number that the Giants have won. If you can't figure out that 2001 was more than 10 years ago there's nothing I can do to help you. Keep living in the past chief.

They did something every team did and has admitted to doing, the only difference was they ygot caught doing it. They paid the price and I can safely say they won more games than whatever team you root for since then.

The Pats still won 3 SBs, which is better than 2. The NFL didn't strip them of the titles, so accept the fact that they are still overall a better team in the past 10 years than yours.

Can you even prove that the so called "cheating" had any effect on the outcome of the game or the plays? No.

Once again 3 > 2

The Giants have won 4 Super Bowls you idiot. They've only won 2 against your choke artist has-been team.

4 > 3

2 > 0

You = Retard

hth

Uh...no. They've actually only won 2 SBs in the last 10 years. The same number that the Giants have won. If you can't figure out that 2001 was more than 10 years ago there's nothing I can do to help you. Keep living in the past chief.

Wrong buddy.

Technically we are talking about the 2011 season, therefore 2001 - 2011 = 10 years. Keep on trying tho!

3 > 2 :)