Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Guess where guys will play next year

If the Redskins lose Cousins, I can see them getting Eli.

Eli's too old for a team like Wash.

I'm gonna go with Alex Smith staying in KC 1 more year. I like all the Cousins to Denver you guys are saying. And even though it does seem kind of obvious, and a good fit. (So it won't happen). I still like Eli Manning going to Jacksonville.

Browns, Jets, Giants, Cardinals all draft Qb's. And Bortles ends up in Washington.

I'm gonna go with Alex Smith staying in KC 1 more year. I like all the Cousins to Denver you guys are saying. And even though it does seem kind of obvious, and a good fit. (So it won't happen). I still like Eli Manning going to Jacksonville.

Browns, Jets, Giants, Cardinals all draft Qb's. And Bortles ends up in Washington.

super bowl repeat try?

super bowl repeat try?

You talking Pats and Falcons? Or did I miss something, and your post go over my head?

You talking Pats and Falcons? Or did I miss something, and your post go over my head?

alex smif

alex smif

That's right. Forgot you're a Chefs fan. It did go over my head.

I suppose it's a good shot. I'm going Chiefs and Saints SuperBowl this year.

While I got you here. What are your thoughts on KC's run game next year?

I know it's off topic, but I'd appreciate a homers opinion. Is it a Ware/Hunt, 50/50 split? Or is Hunt the guy, and Ware's just a handcuff.

It's a fantasy football question more than actual football. Is Hunt a RB1 with a healthy Ware?

Hunt's the man and I would expect him to shoulder the burden next year. Who was the rb who was good the year before ware we just ended up cutting?