Shoelaces

Off top

• Like 1

Bryce Brown

Tre Mason

Escobar

McCoy (qb)

Off top

1st two of Murf's list. w/ Dixon added as well.

..but I thought Escobar was killed in Columbia

in deep leagues, Doug Baldwin could be considered

11 targets/ 7-123-1 TD today..

1] Bryce Brown.......size, speed, Rec ability, will be the featured back over Dixon

2] Tre Mason..........more talented than Stacy or Cunningham

3] Doug Baldwin.....more dependable than Hawks other Rec. ,weekly should end up with most Seattle targets

4] Denard Robinson.....exploded week 7 behind a horrible O-Line, will be a hit or miss

5] Kenny Stills...........little dinged-up but still shined week 7 in Saints Air-Raid

1] Bryce Brown.......size, speed, Rec ability, will be the featured back over Dixon

3] Doug Baldwin.....more dependable than Hawks other Rec. ,weekly should end up with most Seattle targets

4] Denard Robinson.....exploded week 7 behind a horrible O-Line, will be a hit or miss

5] Kenny Stills...........little dinged-up but still shined week 7 in Saints Air-Raid

Good order but I'd move Tre Mason down to last. Terrible team and Stacy and Cunnigham are not going away, could be a headache each week. Brown should be the top WW with Robinson second

Why wouldn't Dixon be the add? Won't he be the first man up?

• Like 1

Hopefully they decide before Wednesday I need this weekly add on my bench and forgotten about soon

Good order but I'd move Tre Mason down to last. Terrible team and Stacy and Cunnigham are not going away, could be a headache each week. Brown should be the top WW with Robinson second

not to mention st. Louis has a brutal schedule for RB's

I don't know but I am dropping Vernon Davis for any TE

Threw in the towel on him weeks ago. Too old and brittle.

Why not Dixon???

ODB was a week 5 and after Cruz tore a nut a week 7

Yeah but he is only owned in 20% of ESPN leagues and 50% yahoo leagues so people can still pick him up this week

Stacy was fully healthy and went away this week. Zero touches.

What are the reasons for putting Bryce Brown over Mason?

Not challenging, just asking.

My thoughts are for putting Mason first are basically that Mason has taken job while Fred Jax will be coming back in maybe 4-6 games. Maybe at that point it won't matter. Also Mason's talent looks through the roof. Of course Brown has looked terrific in the past too.

My thoughts are for putting Mason first are basically that Mason has taken job while Fred Jax will be coming back in maybe 4-6 games. Maybe at that point it won't matter. Also Mason's talent looks through the roof. Of course Brown has looked terrific in the past too.

agree about Mason ... even on the fumble play, he burst through that line like a bullet ... Stacy doesn't have that gear.

and, speaking of fumbles - hello Bryce Brown

Here is what I am thinking for the order:

Bryce Brown

Tre Mason

Denard Robinson

Doug Baldwin

Anthony Dixon

I'll flip mason to #1 and agree with the rest.

I'm not interested in Baldwin or Dixon but the top 3 look like potential fantasy starters for the rest of the year.

Mason I prefer over brown because he'll be the guy for the rest of the year. Brown isn't even for sure the main ball carrier. We think he will be, but there is more risk.

Robinson could be a wr2 for the rest of the year if you're not strong in the position

I think i may cut bait on cooks and grab allen robinson..makes sense in a standard league I think

I am backing off Bryce Brown a bit. Looks like Fred Jackson might be back after the bye, so not enough upside. Mason, even with the brutal schedule, is the add. It seems that Fischer is sold....which is all the matters.

I am backing off Bryce Brown a bit. Looks like Fred Jackson might be back after the bye, so not enough upside. Mason, even with the brutal schedule, is the add. It seems that Fischer is sold....which is all the matters.

Buffalo prefers 2 backs but I like mason too

Denard Robinson has WR eligibility in Yahoo leagues meaning you could have a little Marques Colston/Joe Webb deal going on with him. You could, if things work out right, play a starting RB as your WR3! Makes him very intriguing.

p.s. I'm desperate at TE. Is Gavin Escobar worth an add or was he a one week wonder?

Not really liking Fishers comments on Masons usage going forward......and the schedule is brutal.

Not really liking Fishers comments on Masons usage going forward......and the schedule is brutal.

I missed this....what were his comments?

I missed this....what were his comments?

PLAYER NEWS

2 hrs ago | by Larry Hartstein | CBSSports.com

Jeff Fisher: Zac Stacy 'could get 25 carries this week'

Rams coach Jeff Fisher said the team's running back situation will continue to be a "week-to-week thing," adding Zac Stacy's lack of playing time Sunday wasn't an indicator of things to come. Stacy played one snap and got zero carries in the win over the Seahawks.

"We've got three outstanding runners," Fisher said, referring to Stacy, Benny Cunningham and rookie Tre Mason. "And as I mentioned, we think Trey Watts can also help us, so we're going to use them all. It'll be a week-to-week thing. Zac could get 25 carries this week. We had some things in early this week. It was working so we decided to stay with 'Mase.' It's nothing that Zac has done or hasn't done. He's been a little banged up the last couple of weeks, but obviously he's an outstanding runner as well. We clearly have significant depth there at the position."

Fisher noted Stacy missed practice time the past couple weeks due to calf and ankle injuries.

"The good thing about this is he'll come back and should be 100 percent this week and just see where it goes," Fisher said.