Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Obama illegally tapped DJT phone in Trump Tower in October

So, they had his phones tapped and still lost the election? Ha!

Haha...shady shiit left and right and STILL got beat!! Hahaha...so sad.

Haha...shady shiit left and right and STILL got beat!! Hahaha...so sad.

Obama is no Bellicheck. When Bill knows the other guys plays, he wins! More proof of why we've been getting our ass kicked the last eight years. Incompetent Betas.

It's funny - Nixon did the EXACT thing.

...and of course, never proved it.

Taking the long view, the PC-crowd admonishes us not to talk about 'mental health'

vis a vis Trump as it might hurt somebody's feewings.

I think this is going to come back to haunt us years from now.

I just hope Trump's erratic behavior and general laziness doesn't end up in another 9/11.

• Like 1

It's funny - Nixon did the EXACT thing.

...and of course, never proved it.

Taking the long view, the PC-crowd admonishes us not to talk about 'mental health'

vis a vis Trump as it might hurt somebody's feewings.

I think this is going to come back to haunt us years from now.

Yyaaaawwwnnn.... another sky is falling post from the left. Like I said I'm amazed you guys can even get out of bed in the morning

I just hope Trump's erratic behavior and general laziness doesn't end up in another 9/11.

I know right. Good thing the past administration didn't give terrorist states that want nuclear weapons like Iran hundreds of millions of dollars. Or didn't let Russia literally take over and expand land. Or do nothing about North Korea. Thank goodness those things all got handled so well by the last Administration so we don't have to worry about it now.

• Like 1

Yyaaaawwwnnn.... another sky is falling post from the left. Like I said I'm amazed you guys can even get out of bed in the morning

Didn't say I believed him. I just said if you're going to say he's lying then you should prove it.

I believe he probably had his phone tapped but I doubt he's going to be able to prove that Obama ordered it. That's pretty much where we are at

Here's my unbiased opinion on it. I have no doubts that he got tapped and that Obama was behind it. However under the pretty broad stroke of the NSA I think he's allowed to with the potential speaking with Russia.

So the left will hide behind that and technically they will be right. But so will trump. It's pretty slimy

After these doozies, we're all amazed that we haven't read about you winning a Darwin award.

• Like 1

They had enough PC to get a FISA warrant and came up with nothing? Well, the issuing judge will have to answer some questions, as will whoever applied for it. And furthermore, Obama had the info they did get, political in nature, given the lowest level of classification so it could get into as many hands as possible? The arrogance of a small time move like that could be the can of worms opened. This ain't going away, snowflakes. Buckle up. Find the weak link, offer immunity and let it roll.

After these doozies, we're all amazed that we haven't read about you winning a Darwin award.

Zinger!! Good one!

I know right. Good thing the past administration didn't let Russia literally take over and expand land. . Thank goodness those things all got handled so well by the last Administration so we don't have to worry about it now.

Geesus, you're ignorant. You think that Russia "took over and expanded land? Damn, can't you read/listen?

Putin's NOT going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand. He’s not gonna go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down. You can take it anywhere you want!

I know right. Good thing the past administration didn't give terrorist states that want nuclear weapons like Iran hundreds of millions of dollars. Or didn't let Russia literally take over and expand land. Or do nothing about North Korea. Thank goodness those things all got handled so well by the last Administration so we don't have to worry about it now.

President Pee Pee is in charge now. We just have to cross our fingers and hope the fat b1tch you voted for doesn't fvck things up too much now. :(

WOW! It's about to go down.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/04/trump-accuses-obama-administration-wiretapping-trump-tower-phones.html

"I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!" - POTUS

"How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!" - POTUS

Go down? Haha...

Fruits of the poisonous tree. If that PC was BS it's trouble.

Even better that this was public in November. Trump campaign was asked for comment and wouldn't comment. Cheeto boy sees the Breitbart spin that Obama did it...and he goes tweet crazy.

Good stuff...and some still are proud to support this clown.

Do you think there will be a point where the Republican Party and their leaders take action to get Trump out of office? He is obviously mentally unstable and is turning this country into the laughing stock of the world. Lindsey Graham and John McCain seem to be the only two with any balls in that entire party.

Geraldo Rivera said it was legal on Fox News this morning. That station is real news, so I guess it wasn't illegal.

You are better than that.

Do you think there will be a point where the Republican Party and their leaders take action to get Trump out of office? He is obviously mentally unstable and is turning this country into the laughing stock of the world. Lindsey Graham and John McCain seem to be the only two with any balls in that entire party.

What do you mean by laughing stock of the world.

Also, John McCain had his run. Got beat by a black for,Christ's sake. No Republican or democrat wanted him then so who gives a flying F what he thinks now?

Yeah, he's getting his axx kicked today over this.

There's certain shiit that you just can't do as POTUS.

Even if WE think he's a focking tard and blow off everything he says,

he's the leader of the free world for Crissake.

There's a responsibility there. Other 3rd, 2nd world banana republics look

at us and say - "See? THEY do it too!"

By tacit default, we justify their nutty bullshiit every time this loon spouts off;

Press Repression, Voting Dismissal, Transition of Power, etc.

I guess his handlers got the weekend off.

What do you mean by laughing stock of the world.

Also, John McCain had his run. Got beat by a black for,Christ's sake. No Republican or democrat wanted him then so who gives a flying F what he thinks now?

go fock yourself you racist kvnt

The election was rigged, remember?

Listening to the Russians on the radio right now. Really interesting comment.

In Russia the friendly media repeats everything Putin says word for word.

In America Trump repeats everything the friendly media says word for word.

Again, that's the Russian viewpoint. Kind of interesting to see how the rest of the world looks at us.

go fock yourself you racist kvnt

When bitchslapped you pull out the racist card. What did I say that is untrue? Oh, now black is a bad word. What next African Amer.....oh wait that's bad too. Focking people tired of your PC is why Trump is in office. Keep swinging tho big boy.

• Like 2

When bitchslapped you pull out the racist card. What did I say that is untrue? Oh, now black is a bad word. What next African Amer.....oh wait that's bad too. Focking people tired of your PC ###### is why Trump is in office. Keep swinging tho big boy.

You made it a negative I'm McCainthat he "got beaten by a black".

Yeah...sounds pretty racist.

And quit the OC BS that was a copout from the beginning.

Trump favorite recipe, one part fact, add indignation, spin, and sympathetic website and you get fake news.

Serve to base, they eat it all up every day.

focking Obama :mad:

Turns out, Trump towers server was chatting with a Ruskie bank closely associated with Putin.

Like I said:

FBI requested, court approved.

Trump as POTUS had easy access to this info. Either didn't know or didn't care.

Press pool captured Trump having a heated meeting in the Oval Office Friday right before he went to Florida. Priebus and Bannon we're supposed to join him on Air Force One, they were cut off the Manifest. Apparently Trump was pissed about something or everything.

Turns out I was right about his handlers staying in DC too. No wonder he went ape s*** on his own. Pissed off and without any handlers to walk him around the barn.

From a Vox article today which gave me a chuckle:

"The president cited zero sources and gave zero evidence for these earthshaking claims, and even his top aides were reportedly caught flat-footed by them. Then, he changed the subject from this allegedly momentous scandal he had just discovered to tweet about Arnold Schwarzeneggers low ratings as host of The Apprentice. And then he headed out to go golfing."

"The president cited zero sources and gave zero evidence for these earthshaking claims, and even his top aides were reportedly caught flat-footed by them. Then, he changed the subject from this allegedly momentous scandal he had just discovered to tweet about Arnold Schwarzeneggers low ratings as host of The Apprentice. And then he headed out to go golfing."

Lol

:first:

That episode came out before the election, when I watched the full episode. I'm a Trump supporter, but I thought that SouthPark episode was funny.

well South Park has lost all humor

lol. What a sad sad person you are.

Just adding to the story that Trump was Furious when he came back from Virginia and threw a shitfit in the oval before going to Florida.

Apparently, even he is pissed off that every week There's a new shitstorm and he's particularly pissed off that he couldn't bask in the glow of his speech longer. What he doesn't realize is his complicity in the weekly shitshow.

They have a picture of everybody that was in that meeting. And other than Trump they were 7 guys all of whom can be easily identified. So much for the Obama leftovers being the source of the leak. They had Direct quotes from that meeting.

What was subtle but equally as interesting is that as they told the story of trump being Furious and cursing and yelling, they brought up how he was mad at priebus and that Priebus refused to comment on that on the record. In Washington journalism speak when you say Someone refused to comment on the record, that basically means he was the source he's just not going to allow you to name him as the source.

Compare that to the usual he refused to comment statement. The qualifier is pretty damning.

I will not be surprised at all to see prebius gone by the end of the month. At a minimum, he'll be frozen out like Conway.

At that point, it will be anybody's ball game. There will be nobody keeping the Trump Bannon lunacy in check.

Remember that Priebus was supposed to be the calming influence and The crucial bridge between Congress and a trump White House.

This is shaping up a lot like many people predicted. When Trump realizes he's not King and that he can't just do stand up in front of adoring crowds every day it's going to wear thin on him really quickly. I just don't think anybody anticipated being this quickly.

Trump's people have about one hour as of now to figure out how they're going to walk back Trump's statement about the wire tabs. It'll be interesting if nothing else.

Bet it would go something like well, the FBI confirmed that there was wiretap so he was right!

And what about the part about Obama ordering those wiretaps?

Well he was the president!

have I mentioned fake news lately? You can't take the president Trump literally!