Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Mr Guru re Tyreek Hill

:banana:

I tried to tell you. I don't care about all my scouting all year. I told you specifically this dude was going to be social.

This is all my Antoine Smith and Cordarelle Patterson angst redeemed. A special player just given the ball to do his Thang. Doesn't need super route running abilities. This is what happens when you just say, whelp, our super athlwfe just needs touches

Seems to me that KC playes very will week one.

Last season they beat up the Pats.

T Hill had what was his second best ff game week one last season.

I still don’t think he will outscore last season.

Thanks.

Tyreek will be the no 1 WR this year in fantasy, I said it going in, after watching preseason, and knowing Mahomes gun, I am just mad I didn't double up and take Mahomes too

Im a tyreek owner as well, great start, but you all need to calm down. It's 1 week

• Like 1

Im a tyreek owner as well, great start, but you all need to calm down. It's 1 week

so saying that a guy who finished no 4 in my league last year, with Alex noodle arm Smith, is going to leap up 30 pts (what he needs in my scoring to surpass Nuk) is going overboard?

Hes got the best QB for him now, hes going to get at least 1-2 bomb attempts a week, nobody can run with him, and Mahomes can chuck it 70 in the air

He could be a wr1.

I just don’t think he will match last season.

He could be a wr1.

I just don’t think he will match last season.

75-1183-7

I will take the over on all of those

I dont think a

85-1300-9 season is all that much of a reach

Could be? GTFOH :D

Yeah I’m not saying he won’t be, again I don’t think he scores more points in a non ppr ff league this season then last.

Yeah I’m not saying he won’t be, again I don’t think he scores more points in a non ppr ff league this season then last.

lol. He won't score more than last year after this incredible game. I almost wish I was in a league where a Hill owner wanted to dump poor ol overrated Tyreek Hill on me.

I am all about not overracting to week 1, but those of us who actually know special when we see it saw this coming a long time ago. This isn't like we are all of a sudden surprised by Hill's top end potential.

He almost scored more than last year in this incredible game.

Yeah, I know. I don't see weepaws saying this about Michael Thomas, Brown, Green, or any of the other top receivers out there. Hill doesn't even need a big Ben to be really good. Brown was horrible when Ben went down. Hill can be good with any QB so long as the game plan calls for him to get touches. Now that he is paired with a QB like Mahomes though, well those of us who know special when we see it, we aren't going to come in and let someone buy low on our 40 points, or whatever he got for you, on Hill :lol:

so saying that a guy who finished no 4 in my league last year, with Alex noodle arm Smith, is going to leap up 30 pts (what he needs in my scoring to surpass Nuk) is going overboard?

Hes got the best QB for him now, hes going to get at least 1-2 bomb attempts a week, nobody can run with him, and Mahomes can chuck it 70 in the air

Alex Smith has a live arm. What are you smoking.

Alex Smith has a live arm. What are you smoking.

Alex Smith's deep ball is 30-40 yards

I have had Hill for 3 years, so many times Hill beats a guy and has to wait for the ball to get to him

Mahomes can toss it 60 yards with ease on a laser, Hill can catch it in stride

Alex Smith is a good QB, Mahomes is the type of QB that allows Hill to achieve the next level

I know its a bother, but I dont see him scoring more then last season in a non ppr.

You know last season vs the Pats which was KC first game Hill scores 19.8 points in non ppr.

And Kelce scores only 4.4.

Next five games Hill avg 6.5 points, Kelce avg 9.4.

I think Hill is a wr1, I just dont think he will outscore what he scored last season, from what I see in a non ppr that was 166points.

Now hes of to a fast start, but he did have a 30point non ppr game last season also.

So hang on to Hill hes a wr1, I just think in a non ppr he will score less then 166 points.

So lets see if he stays healthy and even if Mahomes does lets see how the others start to produce and lets see how the other team starts to target Hill.

Its going to be interesting lets see what happens.

Oh its so exciting.

Hey thanks always a pleasure.

I’d love to sit down with Weeps in real life and just observe him and see how he talks and acts. Just sit and have him tell me a story or something. I imagine it being exactly like he types. Like something I’ve never seen or heard before, even on tv. Like a super Rain man or something. I think about this a lot actually.

• Like 1

Im a believer. He has elite speed, a coach that wants to get him the ball and a QB that can launch it!! The Chiefs will be fun to watch this year.

Im a believer. He has elite speed, a coach that wants to get him the ball and a QB that can launch it!! The Chiefs will be fun to watch this year.

Now I thought we don’t trust this coach?

Mmm

I am actually mad that Davante Adams fell to me, as I had been primed to take Howard and the Freak at the end of the 2nd round... I almost did anyway, but couldn't... I think Tyreek is in for a special year... I'm not sure the TDs will continue each week... but I could easily see 1,400 total yards from scrimmage... and now it is looking like double digit TDs is a real possibility.

Just so Im clear..

T Hill is the GOAT and, Mahomes > ASmith?

I need my notepad.

nobody said that

I said I think he finishes as the WR1

and I said for Tyreek, Mahomes is a much better QB to exploit his speed than Alex Smith

I may be wrong but.....including preseason I think Hill is now 21/21 on targets from Mahomes. OBTW......dude can run routes and catch too.

I may be wrong but.....including preseason I think Hill is now 21/21 on targets from Mahomes. OBTW......dude can run routes and catch too.

You left out take kick returns to the house.

You left out take kick returns to the house.

I get points for those from Hill, plus it counts as a 50+ yard TD which is an extra 3 points. So 9 points from the returns. My league was supposed to switch to a different site this year, but they didn't have the same bonus scoring as CBS. This was after the draft we found this out. My commish asks if its ok to drop bonus scoring and I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY

I get points for those from Hill, plus it counts as a 50+ yard TD which is an extra 3 points. So 9 points from the returns. My league was supposed to switch to a different site this year, but they didn't have the same bonus scoring as CBS. This was after the draft we found this out. My commish asks if its ok to drop bonus scoring and I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY

Exact same here, we have 50yd bonus and use cbs because it lets us set scoring how we want. Switched one year and regretted it, went back.

• Like 1

Alex Smith's deep ball is 30-40 yards

I have had Hill for 3 years, so many times Hill beats a guy and has to wait for the ball to get to him

Mahomes can toss it 60 yards with ease on a laser, Hill can catch it in stride

Alex Smith is a good QB, Mahomes is the type of QB that allows Hill to achieve the next level

Ive had and have Tyreek every ear hes been in the league.

Alex Smith does not have a noodle arm.

Someone has to keep weekly track of Tyreek and when Weeps changes his mind and says he now thinks he can score more than last season. I want to see where the threshold is.

Ive had and have Tyreek every ear hes been in the league.

Alex Smith does not have a noodle arm.

lol ok

Alex Smith is accurate like crazy from 30 yards in, I watched every Chiefs game for the last 2 years, Hill continually has to wait for the deep ball to get to him

Id love to sit down with Weeps in real life and just observe him and see how he talks and acts. Just sit and have him tell me a story or something. I imagine it being exactly like he types. Like something Ive never seen or heard before, even on tv. Like a super Rain man or something. I think about this a lot actually.

lol tan

Ive watched and rewatched that punt return now about 4-5x. It looks like he hits another gear when he bursts into the clear and then eases back a bit once clear. Its one game but his speed might make him a contender to break the nfl season touchdown record.

Ive watched and rewatched that punt return now about 4-5x. It looks like he hits another gear when he bursts into the clear and then eases back a bit once clear. Its one game but his speed might make him a contender to break the nfl season touchdown record.

not even close

I doubt anyone is ever breaking Moss with 23 again for a WR, much less LT with 31

I was referring to the wr record. Add in the return tds and a few rushing tds and he might not finish too far off

I was referring to the wr record. Add in the return tds and a few rushing tds and he might not finish too far off

I would love that

I honestly think the Chiefs need to send him deep at least 5 times a game

nothing can stop him or Mahomes

and what have we learned other than I am right?

and don't take evals from Weepaws

with 5 games to go

Tyreek has 65 catches (75 was his high that he couldn't match)

1200 yards (topping 1173)

11 tds (topping that 7)

and is currently the no 1 WR in my league

The thing that impresses me about Hill is that he's one tough dude. He's got that big dog in him that the special WRs have- Beckham, Brown, Hopkins etc. Mix that with his speed... Dude's one tough matchup.

Now I thought we don’t trust this coach?

Mmm

With running backs and this is why.