Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Mr Guru re Tyreek Hill

Tyreek has been nothing short of amazing this year. Number 1 WR in all of my leagues, and a clear first-round pick next year.

The thing that really impresses me is how Hill has improved in his route-running, and ability to track the ball and adjust to the throw. He's not merely a speed guy anymore.

Tyreek has been nothing short of amazing this year. Number 1 WR in all of my leagues, and a clear first-round pick next year.

The thing that really impresses me is how Hill has improved in his route-running, and ability to track the ball and adjust to the throw. He's not merely a speed guy anymore.

It's amazing a guy his size can have that good of hands. His one drop I saw this year would have been a 40 yard td. He ended up scoring a shorter td on that drive, but the yardage difference cost me a game. Lost by .48 that match

T Kelce is also have his best ff season ever, they both something in common, the best Qb in the league with 37 tds.

If the qbs falters next season do they? Mmm interesting question going into next season, do we indeed now trust Reid.

T Kelce is also have his best ff season ever, they both something in common, the best Qb in the league with 37 tds.

If the qbs falters next season do they? Mmm interesting question going into next season, do we indeed now trust Reid.

Take a break.

• Like 1

What I say about Tyreek?

1st rounder next year. I said that somewhere. Boom

Good pick!

Although what did you say about Jordan Howard?? 😅

Take a break.

You know I think you need to find a job.

You seem to have been a very unhappy soul this ff season.

Maybe a new job or better yet find the Lord, now go play with one self in the corner.

Thanks.

Maybe a new job or better yet find the Lord, now go play with one self in the corner.

Thanks.

:doh:

Thanks.

Youre off the rails.

I’m right on track, thanks.

But I would like to offer help to get anyone back on track.

Again if Mahomes doesn’t recapture wha the has done this season next season, those other could be a little over rated, maybe you should look it up, it happens every single season.

I’ll help you understand that going forward.

Im right on track, thanks.

But I would like to offer help to get anyone back on track.

Again if Mahomes doesnt recapture wha the has done this season next season, those other could be a little over rated, maybe you should look it up, it happens every single season.

Ill help you understand that going forward.

Sure. If Rodgers regressed that could happen with his receivers, same with Brees, any qb...

Sure. If Rodgers regressed that could happen with his receivers, same with Brees, any qb...

If the sun wasnt as hot, we would be really cold.

Im a tyreek owner as well, great start, but you all need to calm down. It's 1 week

He could be a wr1.

I just don’t think he will match last season.

75-1183-7

I will take the over on all of those

I dont think a

85-1300-9 season is all that much of a reach

87-1479-12 rec

151-1 rushing

you were so close Weepaws :doh:

blah blah blah some bible quote

• Like 1

In fantasy, would rather have a Hill type who is more likely to get you 30 points or 5 points, or a guy like Davante Adams who was consistently around the 15 point mark? I lean Adams, but I understand the love for Hill and his ability to win you weeks.

On 3/6/2019 at 12:14 PM, Brutal Brutus said:

In fantasy, would rather have a Hill type who is more likely to get you 30 points or 5 points, or a guy like Davante Adams who was consistently around the 15 point mark? I lean Adams, but I understand the love for Hill and his ability to win you weeks.

I had both (Adams at 2.08, Tyreek at 3.05) on my squad last year.   I lean Davante.    His consistency was just remarkable.   You could just pencil Adams in for 90 yards and a TD.    

I did love those massive Tyreek weeks, though.   You just knew he was going to blow up in Week 11 against the Rams in primetime.