Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Waiver wire heros for week 16

Wendell Smallwood after his big game last week

I am looking at Robert Foster or Robby Anderson as a replacement for branding cooks.

Agree with J Williams, expecally if you own Gurley.

I am looking at Robert Foster or Robby Anderson as a replacement for branding cooks.

Seriously?

Seriously?

cooks has topped out at 10 points in the last 3 weeks.

cooks has topped out at 10 points in the last 3 weeks.

Nah, I get it....and I am all about taking risks and going with your gut, even in the Ship.

However, with Gurly banged up and Goff desperate for a get-right game in the desert....just seems like Cooks is in a position to blow up.

Good luck for the title.

One, or maybe even two, of Mike Williams, Robby Anderson, Robert Foster or D Hamilton for those desperate at WR like me. I'm dumping DJ Moore because at this point my arm is stronger than Cam's, who may get shutdown anyway (I would if I was Carolina mgmt).

At RB, Jamaal Williams is the only guy I'd really pick up who isn't likely rostered. I'm baffled about what to do on the Ware/Williams and Conner/Samuels fronts.

I'm baffled about what to do on the Ware/Williams and Conner/Samuels fronts.

From early reports, it seems like Ware might have a better chance to go than Conner.

However, even as good as he has been, I would have some trepidation about rolling out Samuels against New Orleans. The Saints have been legit against the run...even held CMac to 3.5 ypc. Jalen might be able to salvage the day in the passing game though.

From early reports, it seems like Ware might have a better chance to go than Conner.

However, even as good as he has been, I would have some trepidation about rolling out Samuels against New Orleans. The Saints have been legit against the run...even held CMac to 3.5 ypc. Jalen might be able to salvage the day in the passing game though.

I don't need him to get me 29 points like last week. Half that would be more than enough at TE

I don't need him to get me 29 points like last week. Half that would be more than enough at TE

Ah...I keep forgetting the TE angle...

Doesn’t look like J Conner is playing. Id start Samuels with confidence in a PPR league for sure in what could be a shootout.

Looks like Ware has a good chance to play, but it’s still kinda early I suppose.

I have Jamaal Williams and am intrigued by his upside but also afraid of the unknown since I have other options. Looks like Aaron Rodgers will start week 16 so that bodes well.

Good luck everyone

Williams listed as questionable with a toe. Wtf

Damien?

J Williams of the Packers.

Williams listed as questionable with a toe. Wtf

Jamaal

J Williams of the Packers.

Grabbing Bibbs just in case. I think he could really shine if given a full workload.

Averaging 5.1 ypc, and is a good receiver outta the backfield.

Drop Justin Jackson or Dixon for Bibbs?

Starting Fournette and Miller as of now

I dropped Jackson for Bibbs....but not so convinced about Dixon.

The only way Bibbs is viable is if Williams is downgraded further throughout the week, which, admittedly, isn't likely.

However, if that were to happen, I would roll Bibbs without much reservation. I think that he is pretty much all they have left.

But anyway you play Bibbs over Fournette or Miller? Could also grab Blue if Miller sits

No, I start Fournette and Miller (if he's a full go) over Bibbs.....unless Williams is out.

I looked at Blue for awhile.....but he has been beyond putrid. I decided that I wouldn't start him even if Miller sits.

W Snead?

He gets the targets. 43 over the past 6 games (7.1 per)

But no where near 100yds, 1 score all year.

I dont know, my WR are weak

(C Davis, Fitz, Sutton)

Kallen Ballage

Agree fully with Ballage. It's pretty clear that Adam Gase either hates or doesn't trust Kenyan Drake, so Ballage should get the lion's share of carries against a Jaguars team that has pretty much checked out.

Agree fully with Ballage. It's pretty clear that Adam Gase either hates or doesn't trust Kenyan Drake, so Ballage should get the lion's share of carries against a Jaguars team that has pretty much checked out.

he is my hail Mary. He scored 49 last week. Hit a bonus for yardage and td over 40.

If he could get 20 I would be super happy.

You can not deny Robert Fosters consistency. I think he will have a 100/2td day against pats. My thoughts..Bills have nothing to lose and everything to gain opening up that playbook for next year

I wouldn't trust this at all. Gase is not to be trusted.

Drop Justin Jackson or Dixon for Bibbs?

Starting Fournette and Miller as of now

Wouldn’t

In another thread, ThePro was talking up Isaiah McKenzie, calling him a league winner.

This actually isn't completely crazy. League winner? Kinda doubt it....but the matchup is a plus once you get to researching it.

Robert Foster is the guy everyone is grabbing, and understandably. He has been fantastic, and could definitely break another long one. However, he plays 82% of his snaps on the perimeter, which means he'll match up with Stephon Gilmore and Jason McCourtney most of the time, with Gilmore likely shadowing him, given his recent production. He (Gilmore) has held opponents #1 WR's to a <50% completion rate, and McCourtney hasn't been much more giving (59% catch rate).

So, working the slot and outta the backfield, with 7 targets the last 2 games, McKenzie can use his speed and shiftiness to burn the Pats. Risky? You bet.....but really, what isn't in this crazy pursuit of ours?

I'm flexing him.

In another thread, ThePro was talking up Isaiah McKenzie, calling him a league winner.

This actually isn't completely crazy. League winner? Kinda doubt it....but the matchup is a plus once you get to researching it.

Robert Foster is the guy everyone is grabbing, and understandably. He has been fantastic, and could definitely break another long one. However, he plays 82% of his snaps on the perimeter, which means he'll match up with Stephon Gilmore and Jason McCourtney most of the time, with Gilmore likely shadowing him, given his recent production. He (Gilmore) has held opponents #1 WR's to a <50% completion rate, and McCourtney hasn't been much more giving (59% catch rate).

So, working the slot and outta the backfield, with 7 targets the last 2 games, McKenzie can use his speed and shiftiness to burn the Pats. Risky? You bet.....but really, what isn't in this crazy pursuit of ours?

I'm flexing him.

great numbers on the corners. Ty.
  • Like 1

Damnit Stonewall. I just picked up McKenzie.

McKenzie vs Hogan???

I know, wrong thread. Dont care. Championship in 10 hours.

Anyone?

You have no idea what youll get from hogan. I would roll MacKenzie over him. I just swapped out of jordy or Tim Patrick for him due to crappy weather in Oakland and both those teams offenses are awful

Damnit Stonewall. I just picked up McKenzie.

McKenzie vs Hogan???

I know, wrong thread. Dont care. Championship in 10 hours.

Anyone?

• Like 1

Based off the numbers Stonewall provided I picked up McKenzie and I'm gonna start him in my 3rd wr spot over foster.

Uh huh. Nuk questionable vs Eagles. Might wanna pick up Demaryius in case. Eagles DBs are awful and he could get 10+ targets if Nuk is out. Im plugging him in over Mackenzie if thats the case