Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chiefs at Seahawks: In-Game Discussion

New game, time for a - 40 - oz.

What a throw. Luckily for me Williams got dinged up, so West was in there

yep it's been unreal being a fan of this dude and start expecting something like that (throw on the run across the body) every game and a conversion on any third down.

That reads as a negative 40 ounce?? Does thst mean you will creat a vacuum of 40 ounces?

what's the proper silverback punctuation?

WTF IS CHARCANDRICK WEST DOING IN THE GAME?!?!?

other Williams left the game and damien had gone out a play or two before, looked like he felt getting tackled.

Baltimore, KC IF they win tonight, Saints ( Only because they get to play at home ) Seattle can't win on the road

I have zero confidence that the Ravens can execute a 4th quarter comeback given the type of offense they run. If they trail in the 4th quarter and are forced to pass, they will be massively exposed. They are lucky they haven't trailed in the 4th quarter since Lamar Jackson has taken over, but I'm sure it will happen in the playoffs if they get there. But that's why I can't rate them highly. The Ravens have a HUGE hole there.

The way Cleveland has been playing, they might just have the Ravens down in the 4th quarter and the Ravens will probably implode if that happens and they miss the playoffs altogether.

Does anyone feel like the Chiefs can even win this game? It doesn't feel possible for them to pull this off

really? :mellow:

Gotta admit his reaction made it seem like it was bad...

Yah when i saw him try to get up and run and drop to the ground a second time I thought it was serious but he's ok.

Ah, KB. Can take the WR out of Buffalo, but can't take the drops out of the WR.

What the fvck kind of call was that? Seriously. Baldwin spun and then fell down. The Chiefs are getting fvcked by the refs. I can't wait for human refs to not exist any more. Fvck the bull shlt human element when they call it wrong for one team all game

Then, when a ref gets it right, everyone wants to suck his dlck for doing his job properly. Screw the human element in refs/umps

2 possession game with 7 min left. Fock you Reeeeeeed. Fock you Russel for being that good.

Dude, he doesn't even deserve his name to be capitalized

• Like 1

Frank Clark has had the quietest 12 sacks season in the universe lol. The media just doesn't cover the Seahawks.

At least i started him in a few fan duel leagues

Actually, worse than I thought...the team I had him on was eliminated in week 14 after MFL didn't accept a lineup change I had made because the page had timed out. Turns out Doug would have helped me make and win the Super Bowl if that error hadn't happened.

Collinsworth "outside of Clark and Reed they have no pass rush". Well, gee Chris. If you got two stud pass rushers you can be unblockable....cmon man...

Frank Clark has had the quietest 12 sacks season in the universe lol. The media just doesn't cover the Seahawks.

He's tied for 8th in sacks. Seattle gets plenty of coverage.

He's tied for 8th in sacks. Seattle gets plenty of coverage.

Power Rankings have them like 11th in NFL, which only makes sense if no one is watching them play.