Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Pat wants to quit us. :mad:

I'd say we pre-preemptively kick him out, but I think 25 of the 30 people on the bored have already been in the league at one time or another. We're getting low on possible replacements.

I'd really like to get 90sbaby back, as he's turned out to be a cool dude and would stick with us for the long haul... but that's a tough sell. In our defense though... he was a delicate snowflake at the time, and couldn't handle the trash talk. Maybe all this Trump stuff has helped him find his nuts?

He was a placeholder for the rightful owner of that team... me. Ed can attest that I was on the league wait list and I believe you guys had him take over for the prior owner mid season. No one ever reached out to me at the time

Plus I'm way cooler

I'd say we pre-preemptively kick him out, but I think 25 of the 30 people on the bored have already been in the league at one time or another. We're getting low on possible replacements.

I'd really like to get 90sbaby back, as he's turned out to be a cool dude and would stick with us for the long haul... but that's a tough sell. In our defense though... he was a delicate snowflake at the time, and couldn't handle the trash talk. Maybe all this Trump stuff has helped him find his nuts?

We aren't kicking him out. He's literally the coolest dude on FFT

He admitted his heart isn't in it and and didn't want to let the team just sit there.

Give him credit for being honest.

90sbaby never said a peep 1st go round. Seemed like an odd duck. Maybe he was nervous?

I'm fine with him, but we should give it a little more time

El Padrino must have a dirty tissue that may be interested.