Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

On the Block...

Post players on you teams that you want known are available for trade... and what you are looking for in return.

Looking to Move Brandon Marshall and Alfred Morris for the right price - nothing specific I am looking for other than some kind of package deal. You can offer let me know

I guess I have Kendall Wright on the block.but anyone is available.

i'd probably have to feel blown away by a trade in my favor right now. obviously if i drafted my players I should be high on them. Once we get into TC and preseason that will probably change. basically, don't offer me your 12th round RB for Wright because im thin at RB. Theres a reason that RB was there in the 12th.

I guess I have Kendall Wright on the block.but anyone is available.

i'd probably have to feel blown away by a trade in my favor right now. obviously if i drafted my players I should be high on them. Once we get into TC and preseason that will probably change. basically, don't offer me your 12th round RB for Wright because im thin at RB. Theres a reason that RB was there in the 12th.

Wanted to make you an offer but couldn't sorry man but your roster kinda sucks. Also could be as long as Rice isn't gone for more than 2-3 games I am flat lovin my team. Hyde I think ends up as a gold mine for a 4th RB , Watkins as a 3rd WR , and I even have hope For Dwayne Allen back from Injury.

Wanted to make you an offer but couldn't sorry man but your roster kinda sucks. Also could be as long as Rice isn't gone for more than 2-3 games I am flat lovin my team. Hyde I think ends up as a gold mine for a 4th RB , Watkins as a 3rd WR , and I even have hope For Dwayne Allen back from Injury.

Outside of Marshall and DThomas falling in your lap, I feel the same about your roster :dunno:

for shits and giggles lets take a look

Kaepernick = Romo sorry its just true, especially in a 6 pt passing TD league

D Thomas > Cobb i've already stated my keeper situation sucked balls

Marshall = Brown and i'm a huge Marshall fan so no bias there.

Bell > Patterson im comparing different positions because this is basically a flex league. Patterson has big time upside though

Morris < Vereen morris doesn't shine in PPR and Shanny is gone. the per game numbers are in Vereens favor.

Rice < White 2 guys on the "downside" at their respective positions. Rice may be suspended and looked like toast last year. White looked back to himself by the end of the year.

Austin < Wright Wright is just a superior player.

Allen < Rudolph what has Allen done that make people so high on him?

Watkins = SJax seem to be our top guys off the bench. Im calling it even because SJax is 31 and injury prone. I love Watkins but its hard for rookie WRs to put up big time fantasy numbers their first year and Watkins is in buffalo.

Beckham + Dobson < M. Jones + Hartline I'll take my backup WR's over yours any day. Dobson drops the ball more than GF drops the soap and has competition for WR3 spot in new england. I like Beckham a lot but people are really sleeping on Marvin Jones.

Pierce + Hyde > J. Stew + Ivory but in reality Pierce and Rice combine to form 1 back for you and Hyde might be the backup in SF or it might be Lattimore who you own or it might still be Hunter....

that was fun. you should like your team better than mine though. Like I said, you drafted it. I don't really love my team but for what I had to work with, I think it looks pretty damn competitive. We can come up with some kind of sig bet if you want :thumbsup:

Outside of Marshall and DThomas falling in your lap, I feel the same about your roster :dunno:

for shits and giggles lets take a look

Kaepernick = Romo sorry its just true, especially in a 6 pt passing TD league

D Thomas > Cobb i've already stated my keeper situation sucked balls

Marshall > Brown and i'm a huge Marshall fan so no bias there.

Bell > Patterson im comparing different positions because this is basically a flex league. Patterson has big time upside though

Morris = Vereen morris doesn't shine in PPR and Shanny is gone. the per game numbers are in Vereens favor.

Rice > White 2 guys on the "downside" at their respective positions. Rice may be suspended and looked like toast last year. White looked back to himself by the end of the year.

Austin =Wright Wright is just a superior player.

Allen < Rudolph what has Allen done that make people so high on him?

Watkins > SJax seem to be our top guys off the bench. Im calling it even because SJax is 31 and injury prone. I love Watkins but its hard for rookie WRs to put up big time fantasy numbers their first year and Watkins is in buffalo.

Beckham + Dobson < M. Jones + Hartline I'll take my backup WR's over yours any day. Dobson drops the ball more than GF drops the soap and has competition for WR3 spot in new england. I like Beckham a lot but people are really sleeping on Marvin Jones.

Pierce + Hyde > J. Stew + Ivory but in reality Pierce and Rice combine to form 1 back for you and Hyde might be the backup in SF or it might be Lattimore who you own or it might still be Hunter....

that was fun. you should like your team better than mine though. Like I said, you drafted it. I don't really love my team but for what I had to work with, I think it looks pretty damn competitive. We can come up with some kind of sig bet if you want :thumbsup:

Fixed. Sorry man I don't see our rosters as even close man. IMO I got you soundly at both RB and WR and the QB's are a wash.

Fixed. Sorry man I don't see our rosters as even close man. IMO I got you soundly at both RB and WR and the QB's are a wash.

you were off to a promising start.

Hat Bet? Whoe Er Gets Most Points After Week 13 Wins A Hat Of Choice Within Reason. ???

Hat Bet? Whoe Er Gets Most Points After Week 13 Wins A Hat Of Choice Within Reason. ???

i dont even wear hats. sig bet not good enough?

scared?

haha, i just dont want something i have no use for.

haha, i just dont want something i have no use for.

Hat/T-shirt bet?

thats fine. i was going to ask if you golfed we could do a sleeve or box of pro v's ^_^

so the parameters are total points scored through 13 weeks?

thats fine. i was going to ask if you golfed we could do a sleeve or box of pro v's ^_^

so the parameters are total points scored through 13 weeks?

Yes - by starters of course

Yes - by starters of course

ok thats a fair enough deal.

so hat/tshirt bet winner can ask for either or of their choice.... lets say within reason being $25 ?

ok thats a fair enough deal.

so hat/tshirt bet winner can ask for either or of their choice.... lets say within reason being $25 ?

done

No way does ray rice get anywhere close to Roddy White in fantasy points this year.

Graham

Wilson

Please don't insult my intelligence with Jimmy.