Sign in to follow this  
ROCKFORD

things you associate repubtards with

Think skin? Or was that a misspelling?

I'm still working on justifying "Think", but I've got nothing so far. :dunno:

They like their coffee black, just like their men. :Mr-T:

You cant explain faith to someone who doesnt have it. If you have faith you need no explanation.

historically

freeing the slaves

winning the civil war

civil rights for people of color

:dunno:

Oh, thanks for the reminder, History by Semantics. :thumbsup:

Where's the Libtard equivalent of this post?

Phurfur has been compiling and posting a list over and over for 2 years. He's got it on lock. No need for a dedicated thread.

pretending their current party is the same as the party that freed the slaves.

Well, libtards pretend they are the party that came in Monica's mouth.

What party was Trump in when he got peed on by Russian hookers? :lol:

The golden shower party

• Like 1

You do realize that 90% of the Republican Party believes in angels, right?

👼👼👼⛪

hmmmm. Would you rather be around someone who believes in angels and does not force this on others orrrrrr someone who believes there are 52 genders and you can choose to be any of them based on the day? And you WILL accommodate them.

hmmmm. Would you rather be around someone who believes in angels and does not force this on others orrrrrr someone who believes there are 52 genders and you can choose to be any of them based on the day? And you WILL accommodate them.

I know right. It's not like the DOJ created a "religious liberty task force" to "help the department fully implement our religious guidance." (ie. force religion on us, under the guise of "religious liberty"). Oh, wait a minute. That's exactly what they did. My bad.

• Like 2

This might seem odd, but I actually do believe in Angels, how I can do so without acknowledging any religion is valid is one of those things i g loluess I just cannot defend. I have been near death so many times, and somehow bailed out of it, I just believe that some "thing" was on my side.

That wasn't something on your side. That was God punishing the rest of us.

• Like 1

Fake phony overexaggerated dramatized "patriotism" is the number one thing about the republican party.

The American flag!!!! The Constitution!!!! This is nothing more to the sham insincere fraudulent right wing except something they pounce on daily for political talking points, reasons, and hype for election seasons. The bottom line is that all the so called screaming about "conservative family values" is the biggest crock of shhhitt to push their political agendas. The Bible!!!! Jesus!!!! They are the biggest bunch of fakers in this entire country. Not a damn bit of their loud moral outrage about "patriotism" is the least bit genuine when it's used for politics.

Honestly, I feel bad for all of us real people that have real love for the Flag, Constitution, and God, whom never feel the need to exploit those beliefs 24/7 for misguided unfounded attacks on the democratic party.

I know right. It's not like the DOJ created a "religious liberty task force" to "help the department fully implement our religious guidance." (ie. force religion on us, under the guise of "religious liberty"). Oh, wait a minute. That's exactly what they did. My bad.

Stellar

Fake phony overexaggerated dramatized "patriotism" is the number one thing about the republican party.

The American flag!!!!

You mean like when Trump literally hugged the American flag?

And the slack jawed mouf breavers swooned so hard they almost passed out?

You mean Trump was playing them?

Say it isn't so!!!

The American flag!!!! The Constitution!!!! This is nothing more to the sham insincere fraudulent right wing except something they pounce on daily for political talking points, reasons, and hype for election seasons. The bottom line is that all the so called screaming about "conservative family values" is the biggest crock of shhhitt to push their political agendas. The Bible!!!! Jesus!!!! They are the biggest bunch of fakers in this entire country. Not a damn bit of their loud moral outrage about "patriotism" is the least bit genuine when it's used for politics.

Honestly, I feel bad for all of us real people that have real love for the Flag, Constitution, and God, whom never feel the need to exploit those beliefs 24/7 for misguided unfounded attacks on the democratic party.

If they're not sincere, at least they have the sense to fake it because the Dems endorsing anti-American cultural Marxist PC lunacy is offputting to a lot of people.

Love of country, despite its faults and recognizing it's the best there ever was or is.

Putting your fellow citizen before an illegal alien.

Innocent until proven guilty

Binary thinking

Assuming the free market solves all problems

Distrusting anything new or different

Blaming the other side

This thread is about republicans, not democrats....

Binary thinking

Assuming the free market solves all problems

Distrusting anything new or different

Blaming the other side

You aren't very good at this game.

I would Still rather deal with those that believe in angels over those that believe in transgender any day. Neither are real.

After analyzing all 75 posts in this thread, I'm gonna have to stick with "winning" as the winner.

Not sick of it yet

After analyzing all 75 posts in this thread, I'm gonna have to stick with "whining" as the winner.

Not sick of it yet

After analyzing all 75 posts in this thread, I'm gonna have to stick with "whining" as the winner.

Not sick of it yet

irony, are you over kanye yet ?

This thread is about republicans, not democrats....

You aren't very good at this game.

Blaming the other side

Some of my best irony is lost here :bench: -_-