Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Saints at Cowboys: In-Game Discussion

Saw him on the sideline sniffing smelling salt

I saw that too. And that was about 10 minutes or so after the hit. Dude was messed up. Probably still is.

What is your opinion on the Kirkwood pushoff?

It was a push off, missed call. I was only disputing your comment that Thomas was getting every call.

This was the most physical I've seen the Dallas D play all season. They should have fired Linehan weeks ago, but won't now because of this winning streak. Do you all remember when he was considered an offensive genius? It was quite a while ago, but at one time, he could develop great offensive game plans. What happened to him? His offense now is predictable, boring and entirely difficult to watch. Zeke and Cooper at least make it somewhat fun, but playcalling is just plain bad.

Im in shock really.

I dont know how the Cowboys came away with that win after making so many mistakes, but I guess Ill take it.

The D had so many untimely penalties, yet still held the Saints to 10 points. Thats impressive.

The offense, given so many opporunites in the red zone, only managed 1 TD. Somehow, that was enough.

I dunno what to make of this team, but damnit, theyre in the thick of it.

Not a shock for me........I'm just focking giddy! :clap:

I am very surprised they came out alive after all their mistakes though. The Cowboys played practically a perfect game in the 1st half, then reverted back to their old selves in the 3rd Quarter. then found a way to overcome.

I have always pulled for Randy Gregory to do well. If I administered random drug test, however, I would show up with a test kit tomorrow.

Gallup caught 5 of 7 targets. I believe (from memory, I could be wrong) the two incompletions were misfires by Dak.

Hopefully, Sean Lee coaches for us after he retires.

The Cowboys score one TD and beat the Saints. Sure, I saw that coming. :-o

Has Cruiser commented? I wanna hear what he has to say.

This was the most physical I've seen the Dallas D play all season. They should have fired Linehan weeks ago, but won't now because of this winning streak. Do you all remember when he was considered an offensive genius? It was quite a while ago, but at one time, he could develop great offensive game plans. What happened to him? His offense now is predictable, boring and entirely difficult to watch. Zeke and Cooper at least make it somewhat fun, but playcalling is just plain bad.

Sometimes a coach can get washed up. Just like a player after a while they get old and what they do isn't what it used to be.

I have always pulled for Randy Gregory to do well. If I administered random drug test, however, I would show up with a test kit tomorrow.

Gallup caught 5 of 7 targets. I believe (from memory, I could be wrong) the two incompletions were misfires by Dak.

:doublethumbsup:

I was impressed by Gallup.

Cooper seemed to have trouble securing the ball last night. Thats not what they need from their #1.

Cooper seemed to have trouble securing the ball last night. Thats not what they need from their #1.

Yeah......he's going to be really solid eventually. :thumbsup:

Didnt watch the game.

I see he caught all 8 of 8 targets?

I see he had 1 fumble but it was off a knee. Did he have other muffs or near fumbles?

Didnt watch the game.

I see he caught all 8 of 8 targets?

I see he had 1 fumble but it was off a knee. Did he have other muffs or near fumbles?

Yeah. He had another catch over the middle that he fumbled and recovered himself.