Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Kareem Hunt - Not Good

Yep that's the way it's set up.

So Zeke/Hunt/Jones/Michel?

You got serious FF first world problems bro.

Delete this mockery of a thread

Good troll though :D

Troll? You're funny

Hunt was at practice on Friday but was sent home from the facility and excused from team activities after the release of video, sources told ESPN's Dan Graziano.

First question. Why does it take so long for a video like this to come out in the public?

Second question. From what I just read, the chiefs sent him home today, but they knew about this back when it took place, atleast from what it sound like they did, why wasn’t something done then?

This is just an absolute black eye to the Chiefs and to the NFL.

He actually kicks this woman, I mean really dude.

the very beginning of the video the woman APPEARS to be the aggressor - and then, of course, he goes completely and totally overboard bananas.

in your opinion, is he in trouble if all he does is that initial shove and then goes back into the hotel room and locks the door?

Will pushing her away and walking away is better then returning and kicking her, oh my soul, I can’t even imagine how one could react like that.

He has issues and it shows.

Maturity problems.

Articleon ESPN tells about it-NFL, prosecutors, everyone knows about it (since at least August) except for the public. No charges were filed.

Then why was no action taken from either the nfl itself or the team?

I’m just asking.

Then why was no action taken from either the nfl itself or the team?

I’m just asking.

Hunt (KC owner) said he trusts that Hunt learned a lesson, I don't know why NFL didn't take action. Apparently she used the "N" word and that made him mad.

I already had Ware for a few years in a dynasty. I added him in my big money league as soon as I heard. I have to choose two between Ware, Adams, and Mixon if Hunt is out. Barkley is locked in

Husky Hater, by the time you decide whether or not to drop Michel and scoop up Ware, hell be gone! LOL Wondering why that hasnt happened already by now to be honest.

How many of you went to your leagues to pick up Spencer Ware as soon as you heard this?

I just dropped duke Johnson for Ware in 3 of my leagues lol

Husky Hater, by the time you decide whether or not to drop Michel and scoop up Ware, hell be gone! LOL Wondering why that hasnt happened already by now to be honest.

Nope, just picked him up! Had to drop Michel but I hadn't used him.

I feel like I actually heard or read a while back about Hunt doing something like this. Anyone else vaguely remember Hunt's name tied to violence on a person/woman?

This isnt ideal for Mahomes, but should still get it done.

He can improvise and he'll have to because I'd think they're gonna have to throw it more.

I feel like I actually heard or read a while back about Hunt doing something like this. Anyone else vaguely remember Hunt's name tied to violence on a person/woman?

This happened back in February, no charges filed and NFL knew about it too.

Have Hunt and HAD Ware but dropped him last week. My luck sucks. Won the regular season by 2 games and now Gordon and Hunt gone.

Have Hunt and HAD Ware but dropped him last week. My luck sucks. Won the regular season by 2 games and now Gordon and Hunt gone.

Whoah sorry to hear that, and I thought I had it bad. If NFL has known about this since Feb, do you think he'll even be suspended? Maybe one game?

This isnt ideal for Mahomes, but should still get it done.

Ware is an excellent receiver. I predict totals within 2 ppg of Hunt. Ware doesn't have the same vision as Hunt, but he is actually more athletic and quite a bit bigger.

Ware is an excellent receiver. I predict totals within 2 ppg of Hunt. Ware doesn't have the same vision as Hunt, but he is actually more athletic and quite a bit bigger.

Maybe in the long run. But, I suspect this week will have a dip in production, as the distraction could have an effect.

Is he a Cowboy? No, hell play.

He better be suspended 6 though. Actually deserves more than Zeke, but I guess the rules say its a 6 game suspension.

as a Hunt owner, this sucks. The KC offense will take a hit as well. Ware is no Hunt. Not even close. Now the defenses can lay back and play the pass, daring Ware to beat them on the ground. If Hunt does get suspended, imo, the entire KC offense takes a hit.

• Like 1

Omg. I drafted Ware. Have kept him all season. Was tempted to drop him multiple times but I really thought I was looking at an injury situation or nothing to get him in. Please God. Let him be suspended. Ware can beast.

as a Hunt owner, this sucks. The KC offense will take a hit as well. Ware is no Hunt. Not even close. Now the defenses can lay back and play the pass, daring Ware to beat them on the ground. If Hunt does get suspended, imo, the entire KC offense takes a hit.

this is not true. Not at all. 311 attempts for Ware 453 for hunt. EXACT same yards per carry. 3.7. You think that he can't step into a high powered offense and not do well? Why?

Ware was a beast when given the shot in an Alex Smith offense.

I think he'll beast.

Anyone think Damien William have any value? What if Ware struggles?

this is not true. Not at all. 311 attempts for Ware 453 for hunt. EXACT same yards per carry. 3.7. You think that he can't step into a high powered offense and not do well? Why?

You think by replacing Hunt with Ware in the lineup, their offense won't be affected?!?!? Ware doesn't have near the abilities that Hunt does. Hunt is special. You can't just place Ware in the lineup and think things will be seamless, at least not IMO.

You think by replacing Hunt with Ware in the lineup, their offense won't be affected?!?!? Ware doesn't have near the abilities that Hunt does. Hunt is special. You can't just place Ware in the lineup and think things will be seamless, at least not IMO.

we will have to agree to disagree. I think if you put any of the other top 25 backs in the NFL right now they would thrive. Ware is at least as good as that.

This happened back in February, no charges filed and NFL knew about it too.

Exactly. First of all, no charges filed. Why not? We don't know. Maybe the chick is just as or more crazy as Hunt was that night. Why didn't she just turn around and leave in the first place? She was looking for trouble. She wouldn't take 'no' for an answer until she did.

Both Hunt and the chick were stupid.

This was absolutly not a Ray Rice situation.

How many of you went to your leagues to pick up Spencer Ware as soon as you heard this?

That's where I just got here from, lol

the kc offense will certainly have at least a slight downgrade - but they will still be elite. as much as anything their depth at this rb spot takes a big hit (in addition to ware not being as effective as hunt).

BUT. ware will be a very good fantasy asset. just not quite as good as hunt

In 2016 Ware rushed 214 times for 921 yards and three scores. He also added 33 receptions for 447 yards and two more touchdowns. That is duel threat.

He has 22 carries for 124 yards and one touchdown while adding 14 receptions for 165 yards this year as a clear backup. Both dual threat numbers if pressed into action.

They were holding Hunt back but why wasn't anyone holding that woman back and getting her into the elevator?

They were holding Hunt back but why wasn't anyone holding that woman back and getting her into the elevator?

Because she isn't likely to bum rush him and beat him senseless

Because she isn't likely to bum rush him and beat him senseless

What was she doing then? I'm not talking about likely.