Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chiefs to kick the tires on C.J. Anderson

Hearing on local radio in KC, that the Chiefs might work out C.J. Anderson this upcoming week. Doesn't seem like a good fit, but we'll see who else they bring in for a look.

They should put a claim in for Kareem Hunt, the hottest, youngest most talented RB to ever be on the waiver wire at any time in nfl history.

From Ian Rapoport...

The #Chiefs are bringing in free agent RB CJ Anderson and old friend Charcandrick West for visits on Monday, sources say. Expect them to sign one of them. Obvious need with Kareem Hunt being waived unceremoniously.

How is that possible with a spectacular receiver at running back who will match Hunts stats. Ware was in a committee b4 CJ

If they're bringing in Anderson they are admitting that Ware is not what they thought he was-KC's backfield is gonna be a RBBC from here on out with Mahomes and the offenses focus being on Kelce-Hill is nothing, easy to shut down.

If they're bringing in Anderson they are admitting that Ware is not what they thought he was...

Ware owner here so i'm just talking my book when I play devil's advocate and suggest that maybe Damien Williams is the one that isn't who they thought he was. But the more likely answer is that now that they're down to 2 RB hands on deck, they want to go back to making it 3 again. Simple as that

Ware owner here so i'm just talking my book when I play devil's advocate and suggest that maybe Damien Williams is the one that isn't who they thought he was. But the more likely answer is that now that they're down to 2 RB hands on deck, they want to go back to making it 3 again. Simple as that

:thumbsup:

I thought Ware did okay, and got/converted the goal line carry. Was surprised that he didn't get more burn as a receiver, but it was just a weird game....and we all know that he can do that.

I'll withhold judgement until we see him in a tough game against the Ravens next week. I'm holding.....and not too concerned about Anderson (although his underutilization in Carolina may have my outlook skewed).

I think Ware will do better going forward.

But he’s no Hunt, not in this offense.

If they do sign Anderson I think it’s a sign on a RBBC with Ware being the lead, but I think it’s says a lot about the back situation and that Ware isn’t Hunt.

And they see that they need a change of pace guy that’s they currently don’t roster and that Ware isn’t Hunt.