Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Pit bulls: loaded weapon or misunderstood?

Still obsessed with me and trying to interject into the conversation between people.

At least it's better than the DM you sent me asking about what i meant talking about your "banishment".

It's comical how in your head I am. Sad life you live. But keep it to the message boards from now on. I don't want to talk in private with you. It's weird.

We both know that didn't happen. But now I know how sad you really are. Appears you're white trash with a pit bull. Probabaly a really stupid tat as well. Horror.

So what's your suggestion then? What's going to make you and the rest of the anti-pitbull people happy?

Exterminate an entire breed of dogs?

Guess what? If they're not around, the next breed with the most attacks on people is Labradors. Should we be preemptive and exterminate them too?

Pit bulls were bred to kill. Hundreds of years of their DNA is aimed at exactly that purpose. They are bred to be vicious.

Labradors? Not so much.

Now yes, a good, experienced dog owner can overcome that. But most people have no business trying.

Not to mention, because they are "cool, badass" dogs, two things happen. One, they are overbred, making their bad traits worse (unpredictability). And two, they are extremely popular with exactly the same people who shouldn't.

No, they shouldn't be exterminated. Perhaps a license for them and similar (dobbies, rotties, etc.) show you know what the Fock you are doing.

Just like you can't easily own a focking tiger or a bear for a pet. Should be same for pitts.

You can control a gun whereas a very aggressive breed of animal sometimes can't be. No telling what can set them off as was the case of two kids in car seats being mauled.

You can control a gun whereas a very aggressive breed of animal sometimes can't be. No telling what can set them off as was the case of two kids in car seats being mauled.

I get the difference. I just would have expected more hard line "personal responsibility" stuff like above.

I get the difference. I just would have expected more hard line "personal responsibility" stuff like above.

I'm not as hard lined as some guys gun wise or on some social issues.

I find it interesting that the pro gun crowd here largely seem to be emphatically anti pit bull.

I really would have expected the opposite.

I find it very interesting too. You should take it as a sign that maybe you're wrong about the gun thing and we are a bit more well thought out than you think, Mr. Enlightened. :wave:

I'm not as hard lined as some guys gun wise or on some social issues.

You know, at one time, I thought you were kind of a tool, but I've found a bit of common ground of late.

Which either means you're all right or I'm also a tool. You decide. :cheers:

I find it very interesting too. You should take it as a sign that maybe you're wrong about the gun thing and we are a bit more well thought out than you think, Mr. Enlightened. :wave:

Have I p!ssed in your cheerios recently or something? I don't recall ever having issue with you at all, but you seem to be wanting to start sh!t of late.

I have my opinions. Opinions are like ass holes. Everyone has them and most stink. I'm no more "enlightened" than anyone else. I've been far more hardcore left than I am now, and I've had periods where I was an Ayn Rand disciple. I even voted for W once. :o

Anyway, chill the fock out, let's try and play nice. :P

• Like 1

Have I p!ssed in your cheerios recently or something? I don't recall ever having issue with you at all, but you seem to be wanting to start sh!t of late.

I have my opinions. Opinions are like ass holes. Everyone has them and most stink. I'm no more "enlightened" than anyone else. I've been far more hardcore left than I am now, and I've had periods where I was an Ayn Rand disciple. I even voted for W once. :o

Anyway, chill the fock out, let's try and play nice. :P

Sorry.

You know, at one time, I thought you were kind of a tool, but I've found a bit of common ground of late.

Which either means you're all right or I'm also a tool. You decide. :cheers:

I can be a tool at times as I don't let go of some points.

:cheers:

What other so called pets will maul a human to death.

Pit Bull owners are filth.

Stop with the other excuses. You are looked down upon as low lifes.

You'd think inner city poverty blacks would overwhelmingly hate Pit Bulls and similar breeds considering their kids are typically victims. You'd think the same thing of the Lottery and welfare which perpetuate poverty.

No sucha thang. If those items were put to a vote, they'd vote in droves to keep 'em all going. Perplexing, yet sad.

I think those breeds of dogs within city limits should require an expensive license hat no poor person could possibly afford. That would effectively fix the problem, no?

• Like 1

You'd think inner city poverty blacks would overwhelmingly hate Pit Bulls and similar breeds considering their kids are typically victims. You'd think the same thing of the Lottery and welfare which perpetuate poverty.

No sucha thang. If those items were put to a vote, they'd vote in droves to keep 'em all going. Perplexing, yet sad.

I think those breeds of dogs within city limits should require an expensive license hat no poor person could possibly afford. That would effectively fix the problem, no?

I like it. We should do that with guns too.

I like the idea. Good post.

I like it. We should do that with guns too.

Would criminals/felons obey?

I like the idea. Good post.

Would criminals/felons obey?

Probably not. Which gives you a great reason to lock them up when they are pulled over or arrested for some minor thing.

Probably not. Which gives you a great reason to lock them up when they are pulled over or arrested for some minor thing.

Then we can just stick to the current gun laws. :thumbsup:

yep

Problem is they already have those laws for convicted felons. I remember an article in Savannah where cops were upset that these guys plead out of gun charges and end up right back on the street as quick as they arrest them.

Problem is they already have those laws for convicted felons. I remember an article in Savannah where cops were upset that these guys plead out of gun charges and end up right back on the street as quick as they arrest them.

Yeah, I agree, its not taken seriously enough.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/10/23/lowell-pit-bull-attack-child-killed/

7 year old mauled to death by two pit bulls. Conflicting reports on whether the kid climbed in fenced area or was pulled in.

This happened a couple of towns away from me. The sad part is that the city does not allow people to have chickens as pets, but pit bulls are fine.

This happened a couple of towns away from me. The sad part is that the city does not allow people to have chickens as pets, but pit bulls are fine.

You have a lot of violent brutal chicken maulings now do you?

There's a reason why blacks and pitbulls get along so well. They're basically the same creature. Sure, there are some good ones, but by and large they're unattractive, unsocialized, immoral and I really hate their music.

Where I live, they allow pretty much any animal. The armadillos and aardvarks are really getting out of hand.

I would venture to guess the chickens is more of a noise and hygiene issue than a fear of maulings.

Not since they banned them.

It was too funny. Back in the day I lived just blocks outside of downtown Houston. Some Law Firm kept chickens. At first I thought I was seeing things. Because this giant black rooster would be running across a pretty Major Street as I drove into work in the morning. This kept happening and I kept wondering what the hell was going on.

Fourth largest city in America and this giant black chicken pretty much had his run of the joint. It was hysterical.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/16/virginia-woman-killed-in-grisly-mauling-by-her-dogs-cops-says.html

A Virginia woman was mauled to death by her dogs while taking them for a walk in the woods near her home, local authorities said Friday.

Local deputies found the body of Bethany Stephens, 22, in a wooded area off of Manakin Road in Goodland, Va. around 8:20 p.m. on Thursday, the Richmond Times-Dispatch reported.

In a news conference Friday, Sheriff James L. Agnew said Stephens’ body was found guarded by “two very large, brindle-colored pitbull dogs.” He suspected that the dogs had been bred for fighting.

In an initial report, the medical examiner’s office said Stephens had defensive wounds on her hands and arms. But the first traumatic injury she suffered was to her throat and face, Agnew said.

"It appears she was taken to the ground, lost consciousness, and the dogs then mauled her to death," he said, according to a local Fox affiliate.

The area where they found the victim’s body was covered in blood, Agnew said, adding that it took at least eight hours for investigators to collect over 60 pieces of evidence.

"It was an absolutely grisly mauling," Sheriff Agnew said. "In my 40 years of law enforcement I've never seen anything quite like it. I hope I never see anything like it again."

The dogs, which are now with Goochland Animal Control, will most likely be euthanized.

Sometimes they eat their owners.

Ticking time bombs waiting to go off. Ill bet the dogs that ate their owner in that story above were just so sweet and mild tempered usually.

She probably pretended to like rap music, too. <_<

Might. :ninja:

Not now. :mellow:

Unless they can find those parts. :ninja:

Have you ever been attacked by a giant c0ck?

Don't belittle things you don't understand.

Have you ever been attacked by a giant c0ck?

Don't belittle things you don't understand.

Edit:

Never mind.

I thought this was the Harvey Weinstein thread

Last time I was home, I stopped by my sisters for a party. It was a quasi gender reveal (the men were watching UFC and smoking weed in the basement while the women did their thing).

The mother of the baby just lost her job as a special ed teacher for basically not doing her job. She got offered another, and when they checked her reference, changed their mind. So shes focked.

Father works construction or something like that and is one of the biggest potheads I know.

They are anti vaxers.

They have two pit bulls in the house they call their children and have no intention of getting rid of them when the baby comes.

Im like, Jesus kid, good luck with all that. You dont stand a chance.