Sign in to follow this  
ROCKFORD

things that need to disappear

Oh gosh, Aikman goes out of his way (it seems) to disassociate himself from ever being a Cowboy, or ever playing for them, during Dallas games. Buck will try and bait him into now and then, #8 always deflects.

It's gotten to the point, it's annoying as a fan...... One of the things I like about Romo, he embraces his playing past - isn't afraid to make reference to it now and then.

I really like Romo's approach for the exact same reason. Best new voice in play-by-play since Cosell IMO.

The Balls

:o

no. not those!

Lavar Ball

:nono:

A magician's assistant.

I see what you did there.

it would be easier for me to list the things that need to stay at this point

also yeezys Kayne West and his wife and her family

:thumbsup:

Offside rule - Hockey

OB Stroke & Distance rule - Golf

DH - Baseball

Draft Lottery system - NBA

10 Second Runoff rule - NFL

metoo

Annoying ass vegans.

Someone served avocado toast at a child's 3 year old birthday party.

In my head I was like, Wtf?

And to have to go to a restaurant with them and having them grill the server about menu item ingredients.

I love the idea of being vegan from saving the animals and being healthy, for sure.

But as a people they are annoying.

Don't let them drone on when you want to eat a piece of cheese in front of them.

• Like 1

White People

White people are like locust. They destroy everything! They left Europe and tried to kill off the natives of every land they populated. They kill off animals. They f0ck up the natural balance of every land they touch. Create wars between people who previously lived in peace with one another. They are just evil in their inability to get along with others.

The only thing is....white people are so innovative. They create some useful beautiful stuff.

Once we got rid of them, we'd be sitting around thinking about the good old days when things used to run on time. We'd miss you all too much I suppose. Who would try to fly off cliffs with nothing more than a winged unitard? Who would climb up some high ass mountain in the sky and build a castle there?

has santa claus been over played yet?

You do realize that I know things about you? Things going back to when you were a little boy. Things I could reveal, oh say, here. And you weren't always a good boy, now where you? :nono:

Cookies and mother focking milk! It's snowing outside so why would I want some cold ass milk? How about some brandy you lactose pushers? :mad:

internet ads!!

i hate the ones that pop up in the middle of the article you are reading all big and you can't find the little x to close it or the kind that is loud and talking.

if the end of net neutrality blocks ads, i'm willing to pay for it.

Owen Wilson. I hate him. I don't know why, but I do.

Self driving cars. They can't make just a car without recalls for some defect and we are supposed trust them to make one that drives it self? I'll pass.

Political Correctness. Aren't we all sick of this?

Musicals on TV "Live". They use live as the excuse for why it sucks.

NFL players protests of any kind. It's driving away viewers and costing Papa John's money. I'm sure lots of businesses are seeing decreasing profits and for what really?

Kathy Griffin.

The ghey agenda in every tv show. I don't care if some one is ghey. This is America and pursuit of happiness yada yada. But did The Soprano's really need the ghey season? Did Gotham really need to make Penguin horny for Ed Nigma? Does every show HAVE to have some ghey subplot?

There may be one more.

• Like 1

This is a PSA (Public Service Announcement)

Afros are how people of african ancestry's hair actually looks. We straighten it to fit in. Straightening our hair breaks it off and is very damaging but in order to look like our oppressors everyone else we wear it as straight as possible.

So Afros aren't a styling option, it's how the hair grows our of our heads.

Some people are ashamed of their curls and never ever wear it curly.

Political Correctness. Aren't we all sick of this?

The ghey agenda in every tv show. I don't care if some one is ghey.

Does every show HAVE to have some ghey subplot?

:first:

Annoying ass vegans.

Someone served avocado toast at a child's 3 year old birthday party.

In my head I was like, Wtf?

And to have to go to a restaurant with them and having them grill the server about menu item ingredients.

I love the idea of being vegan from saving the animals and being healthy, for sure.

But as a people they are annoying.

Don't let them drone on when you want to eat a piece of cheese in front of them.

Avocado toast is delicious B)

Afros are how people of african ancestry's hair actually looks. We straighten it to fit in. Straightening our hair breaks it off and is very damaging but in order to look like our oppressors everyone else we wear it as straight as possible.

no one cares about your hair. Seriously. Afros are just a hair style. I see a nice afro and i smile. It's good looking. Again. Just hair. No one makes you straighten your hair just like no one makes women use makeup.

I like my baby hair baby hair and afros. I like my negro nose with my Jackson 5 nostrils.

Jeezus.

By the way, the b**** who wrote the above? Subsequently got a nose job.

I wonder if that would be considered cultural appropriation?

Kale, quinoa and cilantro.

And other stupid black names.

I moved from Michigan at 8 to about an hour south of Atlanta. People here are named Jeff. Bob. Frank. I was in culture shock and part of it was the names.

Deloquous..de lock wus. That was a favorite. I also liked the use of ch as an s sound. Cholanda.chaun Cherry. All pronounced with S. Sholanda. Shaun Sherry.

Why are black people always horny ?

Because they have Pubic hair on their head.

Joke circa 1980

Avocado toast is delicious B)

What is something that someone whose elbows have a larger circumference than their biceps would say for $500, Alex?

internet ads!!

i hate the ones that pop up in the middle of the article you are reading all big and you can't find the little x to close it or the kind that is loud and talking.

if the end of net neutrality blocks ads, i'm willing to pay for it.

Google appears to have hijacked my cell now. I'm getting ads popping up in front of my home screen, and I have to 'x' them out before I can proceed. I can't find the focking source of this and it's driving me nucking futs.