Sign in to follow this  
WarRoomCommish

$100 Survivor/Suicide League

Hey there. Incase you're new to Survivor Leagues, here is how it works:

1. Players pick one game for each week of the NFL season.

2. If you choose the winner of the game you move onto the next week. If you choose the loser you are eliminated. If the game ends in a tie you are given the win and move onto the next week.

3. Point spreads are not used to decide the winner. Just choose who you think will win!

4. The last player standing will win the pot! If it comes to the end of the competition and ALL players agree to split the pot then the pot will be split. Also if there is a tie after the Super Bowl, the pot will be split by the remaining players.

Pool Rules:

1. The rules are the rules and are not open to interpretation. If you disagree or don’t like them then don’t play.

2. You do not pay each week. The onetime $100 entry fee is paid at the start of the season.

3. There are no re-buy’s. Once you’re out, you’re out.

4. You may choose the same team multiple weeks in a row.

5. The pool will be run through a website that you will receive access to after paying your dues.

6. If you forget to input your picks during any week, the system will default to the largest point spread favorite for that week.

7. Picks will be locked before the first Sunday game each week. Early games can be chosen but need to be picked before the start of the early game.

8. There is a 5% fee taken out of the pool to cover admin costs (I'm using a paid website that's better than Yahoo at this sort of thing). If you have any concerns or questions regarding this rule please see ‘Pool Rules’ #1.

9. In case of emergency, I will be providing my Phone Number and Email address to all participants.

10. You may purchase multiple picks but they must all be associated with the same person to prevent confusion.

If you’re interested please email me at: WarRoomCommish@gmail.com

Hello Everyone!

I can still take additional players until Saturday. The pot is up to $1400 now with a few more that might trickle in before the end of the week.

Feel free to message me if you're interested! Good luck this year!