Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Egg Nog: Delicious or Disgusting?

I think we should just call it "nog". Everyone will know what you mean. Think of all the time and effort wasted by millions of people saying "egg".

k

I think we should just call it "nog". Everyone will know what you mean. Think of all the time and effort wasted by millions of people saying "egg".

Why say lot words when few do trick.

Way ahead of ya

Still gross......... I'll gladly take a hot apple cider with a splash of Capt. Morgan though.

Still gross......... I'll gladly take a Capt. Morgan with a splash of hot apple cider though.

:banana:

This plus

is delicious!

Damn girl i was hopin' that second link was going to be a video of you pouring that all over your body. :wub:

Damn girl i was hopin' that second link was going to be a video of you pouring that all over your body. :wub:

Im a big fan of a Black and Tan too :wub:

• Like 1

Im a big fan of a Black and Tan too :wub:

Yuengling !!!!

• Like 1

For those who haven't tasted it, eggnog tastes kinda like melted vanilla ice cream.

Delicious. I'd like to try it with Banana Bacardi (which I'm finding works with a lot of stuff) but due to the sugar content I have to be super moderate, maybe a few sips and that's it.

Ok in small amounts. Don't do the booze in it. Never been a big fan of cream drinks, even baileys. I'll probably mix a gin and tonic or a salty dog on xmas. Something classy :D

I'll have a glass of egg nog but probably just one. It is pretty good as a coffee creamer.

:thumbsup:

This is so funny coming from a guy from the State that considers scrapple a delicacy. :lol: