NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

We understand all that. I just asked a basic question.

Do YOU think that the Russians who had paid Manafort for his political services in Ukraine simply decided to not call on him as campaign manager for the GOP nominee in the US election?

They appear to have to done just that but what did it amount to? Manafort was at the meeting with Trump Jr. Junior thought he was going to be getting dirt whereas the Russian Lawyer admitted it was a ploy to discuss the Magnitsky Act. It appears the Pappy guy was in on it too. We've known the meeting was a setup; now we know it was Manafort and Pappy that brokered it.

Don't worry, it will soon be explained how it's all fake news.

Gonna be tough to spin that one, probably why theyre all focused on spinning the Manafort news instead

Why are the left leaners avoiding that Obama paid for Dossier bombshell? How are you guys okay with that?

:bench:

Gonna be tough to spin that one, probably why theyre all focused on spinning the Manafort news instead

So I read the entire thing and there isn't anything about a quid pro quo, though I imagine if there was one, Mueller would be saving that for bigger fish...

So I read the entire thing and there isn't anything about a quid pro quo, though I imagine if there was one, Mueller would be saving that for bigger fish...

There was plenty of smoke and we know the guy has now fessed up. This is definitely a huge first shot to get everyone running scared

There's a chance this gets tossed on illegal FISA if the basis was Trump Dossier. :doh:

Theres a chance monkeys fly out of my ass.

Dude, give it up :(

Isn't that the guy who was brokering with Manafort? Is this who arranged the 'dirt meeting' with Russian Lawyer with Jr?

He may have been, but the 'dirt meeting' was set up between Aris Agalarov & Don Jr.

There's a chance this gets tossed on illegal FISA if the basis was Trump Dossier. :doh:

A judge wouldn't have granted a FISA based on the dossier. They had preexisting independent evidence justifying it.

They appear to have to done just that but what did it amount to? Manafort was at the meeting with Trump Jr. Junior thought he was going to be getting dirt whereas the Russian Lawyer admitted it was a ploy to discuss the Magnitsky Act. It appears the Pappy guy was in on it too. We've known the meeting was a setup; now we know it was Manafort and Pappy that brokered it.

The sole point there was that Manafort's connections to the Russians in the indictment is indeed connected to the Trump campaign. I'm happy to move past that point and to the effect it had, if any, if you agree.

Theres a chance monkeys fly out of my ass.

Dude, give it up :(

I don't want the charges against Manafort and the other guy dismissed. Far from it; burn em.

The problem is that a mediocre attorney could point to anything gleaned from wiretaps secured by the Dossier as being inadmissible.

A judge wouldn't have granted a FISA based on the dossier. They had preexisting independent evidence justifying it.

The FISA in 2014 had expired. New ones were sought and obtained with what evidence? Another thing that needs to be found out.

The FISA in 2014 had expired. New ones were sought and obtained with what evidence? Another thing that needs to be found out.

Well Fernandez that question answers itself. The dossier could not support a warrant, so they didn't rely on the dossier. I keep trying explain that outside the court of public opinion and in a court of law the dossier can do Trump no harm. They got the FISA, therefore you can be sure they had external evidence.

Well Fernandez that question answers itself. The dossier could not support a warrant, so they didn't rely on the dossier. I keep trying explain that outside the court of public opinion and in a court of law the dossier can do Trump no harm. They got the FISA, therefore you can be sure they had external evidence.

Well, glad someone here has been briefed on exactly what evidence was produced for the FISA. :rolleyes:

We don't know. If I told you six months ago Obama helped pay for the Dossier you'd have laughed. I called Fusion GPS as being in bed with HRC/DNC back in January and since the beginning this whole Russian Hacked the DNC server was nonsense. It's been proven now this whole thing is a sham.

You guys want the Manafort thing to go deeper until you reach Trump but it just isn't there. There is however credible evidence indicating HRC/DNC/Obama CONSPIRED to break the FEC Laws funneling cash to pay for the Dossier. Explain that away....

Well, glad someone here has been briefed on exactly what evidence was produced for the FISA. :rolleyes:

We don't know. If I told you six months ago Obama helped pay for the Dossier you'd have laughed. I called Fusion GPS as being in bed with HRC/DNC back in January and since the beginning this whole Russian Hacked the DNC server was nonsense. It's been proven now this whole thing is a sham.

You guys want the Manafort thing to go deeper until you reach Trump but it just isn't there. There is however credible evidence indicating HRC/DNC/Obama CONSPIRED to break the FEC Laws funneling cash to pay for the Dossier. Explain that away....

You don't have to be briefed. FISA court doesn't issue warrants based on memos with a bunch of claims in it.

Btw even if true this would only help someone after indictment, it wouldn't stop the indictment.

You don't have to be briefed. FISA court doesn't issue warrants based on memos with a bunch of claims in it.

Btw even if true this would only help someone after indictment, it wouldn't stop the indictment.

So you'd agree it IS possible the Feds used the Dossier (wholly or in part) to secure a FISA warrant on Manafort?

And you'd agree it IS possible that this would taint evidence against him?

I never said it would stop the indictment but rather damage the case against him. You know he's bringing some bada$$ legal help in......

So you'd agree it IS possible the Feds used the Dossier (wholly or in part) to secure a FISA warrant on Manafort?

I never said it would stop the indictment but rather damage the case against him. You know he's bringing some bada$$ legal help in......

I have no doubt hell have great lawyers and theyll look at all that.

Their problem is they have to come up with something that has some legal validity to it. Right wing conspiracy blogs dont have that issue.

So I wouldnt hold your breath but then again we just gotta see how it plays out.

Sure I'd say it's possible like anything is possible. But a FISA court using some typed up memoranda as a means for justifying a FISA is as likely as your car starting with a bunch of sugar and water in the tank instead of gas. Sure it could happen, but I seriously doubt it. Cars run on gas and combustion. If you see a car on the street you can be 99.9% sure it has gas in it because that's how cars work.

If you were told 8 months ago that Fusion GPS conspired with Obama admin, Hillary and DNC to produce the Dossier you'd have laughed it off. Now, that's a fact................laughing now?

Anything is possible and the level of corruption the previous administration sank to is unprecedented. Illegal surveillance, unauthorized unmasking, money laundering (payments to Fusion GPS), covering up the Uranium One corruption...........and you guys are pointing at Manafort saying 'Yeah, that crook worked for Trump for awhile'.

So Tony Podesta resigned from the Podesta Lobbying Group. He stated he needs to fight this on his own i.e. he's got legal problems coming from the Mueller investigation.

• Like 1

You seeing things? I said journalist.......and it's more credible than your CNN daily diet.

I dont watch CNN dumbo.

PJMedia = journalists. :lol:

So Tony Podesta resigned from the Podesta Lobbying Group. He stated he needs to fight this on his own i.e. he's got legal problems coming from the Mueller investigation.

sounds to me like you finally admitted that Trump and his crew are crooked and where in tandem with Russia. Looks like you've now shifted to the fact that you hope someday mcrat to get brought down too. That's progress.

sounds to me like you finally admitted that Trump and his crew are crooked and where in tandem with Russia. Looks like you've now shifted to the fact that you hope someday mcrat to get brought down too. That's progress.

How is stating Podesta resigning from his group an indication of anything but Podesta having legal trouble? focking meathead.......

The problem is that a mediocre attorney could point to anything gleaned from wiretaps secured by the Dossier as being inadmissible.

Even Worms? :ninja:

How is stating Podesta resigning from his group an indication of anything but Podesta having legal trouble? focking meathead.......

today is the worst day and most incriminating day in the last year-and-a-half for Trump. This is all unraveling before our eyes and you choose to talk about podesta. You should probably take a little sabbatical. You've been posting 50 posts per day about this Russia thing since I joined. And now you're looking like a moron and you're trying so hard to deflect rather than address the news that's being released. You're Mister Russia here on this board, so step up now and be a man.

today is the worst day and most incriminating day in the last year-and-a-half for Trump. This is all unraveling before our eyes and you choose to talk about podesta. You should probably take a little sabbatical. You've been posting 50 posts per day about this Russia thing since I joined. And now you're looking like a moron and you're trying so hard to deflect rather than address the news that's being released. You're Mister Russia here on this board, so step up now and be a man.

Newbie.............you joined years before Russia was a thing.

I've been proven right about Fusion GPS/HRC/DNC ginning up the server hack among other things. Your boy Obama got caught with his hand in the Dossier now too. Hillary, Podesta and now Barry. You're back to being the human speedbag here.

Literally no one but the hardcore Trump apologists give a sh1t about Podesta.

Go ahead and throw him in the clink too :dunno:

Newbie.............you joined years before Russia was a thing.

I've been proven right about Fusion GPS/HRC/DNC ginning up the server hack among other things. Your boy Obama got caught with his hand in the Dossier now too. Hillary, Podesta and now Barry. You're back to being the human speedbag here.

so youre hung up on who funded the invedtigation rather than the results. Gotcha.

Really really tough day for you here buddy. Although you're an arrogant blowhard, I do actually feel bad for you today.

Will they finally let Carter Page testify? Remember the Dems blocked him from testifying before committee? Why block a witness?

Page has said he would take the Fifth if made to testify.

WE GOT YOUR EMAILS PODESTA!!!!!

You're brother is focked!

WE GOT YOUR EMAILS PODESTA!!!!!

You're brother is focked!

I was thinking about this earlier. We do have his emails. Is there any traffic between Tony and John about all this?