Sign in to follow this  
fanfootballtn

Gronk's new WWE video

he needed the rest anyhow.

It wont even effect the Pats in the least bit.

If they were playing Pitt, he would appeal. So screwed up.

Yeah just like I thought.

The NFL won't give a just penalty that he should have received.

He targeted that player and then confessed that he was upset, now that's a pretty bad reason too hurt another player.

But hey the NFL loves the money more so then protecting the players they always seem too pledge that is a goal of the NFL.

Love of money the root of evil.

And don't even think that if he was a lesser player that the penalty wouldn't have been stiffer.

Shame on you NFL.

Yeah just like I thought.

The NFL won't give a just penalty that he should have received.

He targeted that player and then confessed that he was upset, now that's a pretty bad reason too hurt another player.

But hey the NFL loves the money more so then protecting the players they always seem too pledge that is a goal of the NFL.

Love of money the root of evil.

And don't even think that if he was a lesser player that the penalty wouldn't have been stiffer.

Shame on you NFL.

What decision is the NFL making in this situation that is making them more money?

I hope someone takes out his knees. Guy is a whiny, immature ape. Next game against the Bills I hope they chop block him every play.

Already been done. As a Gronk owner I can tell you he gets whacked constantly. Calvin Johnson had the same problem.

He deserved a game.

anyone from last nights games get suspended next week. what gronk did was wrong but he didn't taunt like juju and the hit to the head to antonio was far worse on the td.

answer...i doubt it

Interesting how opinions vary in here. When I saw it I thought he'd get the book thrown at him, not just a 1 week suspension. That was intent to harm against a guy who was totally defenseless. And it worked, the guy ended up with a concussion.

This kind of stuff will just speed up the NFL's downfall.

I was absolutely shocked that none of the guy's teammates did anything to help.

NE plays Buffalo again this year I believe.......they may want to hold Gronk out of that game.

anyone from last nights games get suspended next week. what gronk did was wrong but he didn't taunt like juju and the hit to the head to antonio was far worse on the td.

answer...i doubt it

Juju looked like an ass unless he only did it because it was burfict. Then I get it. But still, only a penalty.

That hit to the head on Brown though was tough. Probably a big fine. maybe a game.

Difference with gronkowski was that it wasn't even during gameplay so the player was unaware of the attack coming.

Juju looked like an ass unless he only did it because it was burfict. Then I get it. But still, only a penalty.

That hit to the head on Brown though was tough. Probably a big fine. maybe a game.

Difference with gronkowski was that it wasn't even during gameplay so the player was unaware of the attack coming.

there all gone next week ..... no-one is safe.....GOD-Dell

Interesting how opinions vary in here. When I saw it I thought he'd get the book thrown at him, not just a 1 week suspension. That was intent to harm against a guy who was totally defenseless. And it worked, the guy ended up with a concussion.

This kind of stuff will just speed up the NFL's downfall.

I was absolutely shocked that none of the guy's teammates did anything to help.

NE plays Buffalo again this year I believe.......they may want to hold Gronk out of that game.

Ya ever notice too thats its ALWAYS somehow the Pats that get involved in controversy, cheesey stuff happening, whatever else? Ya think Bobby Kraft doesnt have a say in this? You'd be an idiot not to. The Steelers/Bengals game ended with some suspensions too but those were ACTUAL football plays, some of which werent even that bad. Gronk purposely after the play was long over hammered some dudes head from behind and gets the same punishment? Uh huh. That seems about *right*. :dunno:

Whatever - the NFL has a huge integrity problem and this just adds to it. The NFL NEEDS The Pats to keep being that "bad guy" aka like the WWF needs "bad guys" to draw in viewers. Thats why The Falcons laid down last year and handed them the SB. Ya cant have NE not win. It screws up the script. Oh well. Enjoy.

So looking at some of the worst things that hockey has seen, this is up there in a football sense.

Here's one example of a player:

"Few players more vicious than Chris Simon have ever laced up their skates in the NHL.

Earning not one but two suspensions of 25-plus games - two of the longest in league history - Simon slashed and stomped on other players with intent to injure them, earning him the rep as one of the dirtiest players ever. His first mega-suspension came after taking a two-handed swing at Ryan Hollweg, the second was for the time he knocked over fellow thug Jarkko Ruutu, stepping on Ruutu's leg with his skate."

How is gronkowski any better than this given that move he put on the defender?