Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Can anyone here play an instrument

I was also a letter athlete in two sports. As such I was king of the band. While you were sitting on the bus next to a sweaty guy on the way home from a football game, I was feeling up a flag twirler.:)

I feel like Ive heard this before. Maybe you said it in another thread here?

Anyway, my bus routine was camaraderie and game recap with the team before hitting the shower and meeting up with my gf to fock her cross eyed.

I certainly dont feel like the band guys had it better than me.

I feel like Ive heard this before. Maybe you said it in another thread here?

Anyway, my bus routine was camaraderie and game recap with the team before hitting the shower and meeting up with my gf to fock her cross eyed.

I certainly dont feel like the band guys had it better than me.

I'm sure I've said it here before. My point is that you can be in a band, play other sports, and score chicks. It helped that I was a guy on the path to success in a dying city. You don't have to strap on a helmet and run headfirst into each other to get an early start on CTE to impress girls. :dunno:

I'm sure I've said it here before. My point is that you can be in a band, play other sports, and score chicks. It helped that I was a guy on the path to success in a dying city. You don't have to strap on a helmet and run headfirst into each other to get an early start on CTE to impress girls. :dunno:

Right. Different strokes and all that.

For me, playing football, basketball and baseball wasnt about impressing chicks. It was fun as hell, and when I was in the middle of it, I didnt even know the cheerleaders and flag girls were there.

If Id wanted to impress chicks, I might have learned to play guitar earlier in life. I never even picked one up until I was 35 or so. And without lessons or YouTube, the learning curve was pretty steep.

If Id had those skills in my 20s, there wouldnt have been a dry pair of panties within a hundred miles.

You're taking this way too seriously, shut up nerd.

You're taking this way too seriously, shut up nerd.

Sorry I struck a nerve, internet tough guy. Hang onto those 4 TDs you scored for Polk High, that's quite an accomplishment. :(

Nothing makes a chick drop her panties like a nice Trumpet solo. Just ask Miles Davis or Dizzie Gillespie. Dudes got it in more than any of us could ever dream of. It also helps get you booked at military funerals.

Sorry I struck a nerve, internet tough guy. Hang onto those 4 TDs you scored for Polk High, that's quite an accomplishment. :(

Hey, fella, I was focking with you.

I don't doubt one bit you were the one guy in the history of band that was out there slaying.

I wasn't tough enough to play football. Played basketball, basketball invented fake tough guys.

i don't but my son is focking real good on guitar...started at 8. and he's actually better at bass. plays in regular band and jazz band. can read treble and bass clef.