*2017 No-Hassle June Mock Analysis*

What a tease you are..... :nono:

What a tease you are..... :nono:

You posted the same thing last year...and the year before. :lol:

You posted the same thing last year...and the year before. :lol:

I have no imagination :bench:

I have no imagination :bench:

Who needs it when you're pretty, right?

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><u><strong>White Wonder:</strong></u><br />
 <br />
1.01- RB Le'Veon Bell, Pit. <br />
2.12- WR Doug Baldwin, Sea. <br />
3.01- WR Brandin Cooks, NE<br />
4.12- RB Joe Mixon, Cin. <br />
5.01- TE Jordan Reed, Was. <br />
6.12- RB Doug Martin, TB<br />
7.01- WR Stefon Diggs, Min. <br />
8.12- WR Willie Snead, NO<br />
9.01- TE Martellus Bennett, GB<br />
10.12- QB Carson Palmer, Ari.<br />
11.01- QB Tyrod Taylor, Buf.</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">12.12- WR John Brown, Ari. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">13.01- RB Theo Riddick, Det. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">14.12- RB James Conner, Pit. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">15.01- K Stephen Gostkowski, NE</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">16.12- D/ST, New York Giants</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Analysis: After Antonio Brown got picked first in this draft last year, we returned to the reality of RBs going first and fast in this draft beginning with Bell as the opening pick. The story of this team aside from that is how loaded it is at all the positions sans quarterback, where Wonder has to hope that his uninspiring duo of Carson Palmer and Tyrod Taylor holds up. Getting back to the assets, though, Wonder grabbed a proven group of WRs led by the veteran, Doug Baldwin, and one of the most intriguing picks of the draft in Brandin Cooks (more on that in a moment). This team could suffer at the RB position aside from Bell early as Doug Martin will be suspended and Joe Mixon isn't guaranteed tons of touches right off. However, that concern should turn into a strength as early as October and could make this team formidable, particularly if guys like Stefon Diggs and Willie Snead progress this upcoming season. Tight ends will also be a strength with two projected top-ten guys holding down the position. All in all, this is a team with upside, but there are risks around every corner, with the QBs, Mixon, and Cooks all representing that reality. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Key to No-Hassle Success: The quarterback duo of Palmer and Taylor must at least be top 8, most likely, for this team to compete for a league championship. Mixon's development is also a key piece, although I suspect Martin's return will ease that need a bit and give the team a really nice 1-2-3 punch at the position at some point. Cooks, as noted above, is probably the biggest key as he could explode into being a top-5 guy or struggle to find his way in an offense with many already established weapons. If RB and TE end up being the strength of this team, as I would suspect, it's just a matter of the other positions not sucking the team downward. Palmer staying upright is a big gamble, certainly, as he's pretty stiff and immobile at this point in his career (and at every point, actually), but he could surprise if health holds. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong> </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Favorite pick: I thought Jordan Reed slid too far in this draft. Given his rapport with Kirk Cousins, he should never have lasted until the fifth round. Love the way his selection gives this team another elite weapon to go along with Bell and potentially, Cooks. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Least Favorite pick: Both Baldwin and Stefon Diggs seemed to be selected a little early for my taste. Baldwin has certainly proved his mettle over the past two seasons, but he's wildly inconsistent from week to week. Diggs bears a near identical resemblance to WRs that were taken several rounds after him.  </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Overall outlook: All three guys who picked at the top of this draft are going to be instant contenders. Getting Bell, Johnson, or Elliott makes that happen unless you blow every pick afterwards and Wonder did not do that. There are gambles contained within this draft and the cast is pretty soft in spots, but the upside is also undeniable. Cooks and Mixon represent that upside in a major way and if both turn out to be as good as many think they will in their new roles, Wonder has got one heckuva team on his hands. On the other hand, if he's 10-15 points worse than other teams most weeks from the QB position, that's a problem. Overall, this team is no sure thing, but they could be dynamic if things click. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> <br />
<u><strong>RicemanX/Mike FFToday: </strong></u><br />
 <br />
1.02- RB David Johnson, Ari. <br />
2.11- TE Rob Gronkowski, NE<br />
3.02- WR Demaryius Thomas, Den. <br />
4.11- RB Mark Ingram, NO<br />
5.02- WR Martavis Bryant, Pit. <br />
6.11- WR Julian Edelman, NE<br />
7.02- RB Paul Perkins, NYG<br />
8.11- QB Philip Rivers, LAC<br />
9.02- RB Rob Kelley, Was. <br />
10.11- QB Ryan Tannehill, Mia.<br />
11.02- WR Cameron Meredith, Chi. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">12.11- WR Jeremy Maclin, Bal. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">13.02- TE Jason Witten, Dal. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">14.11- RB Marlon Mack, Ind. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">15.02- D/ST, Kansas City Chiefs</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">16.11- K Cairo Santos, KC</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Analysis: Obviously, having to enter a draft four rounds in is tricky as the first three picks weren't necessarily players that you even liked. That being said, Mike put together a fairly eclectic group here that includes both upside/risky picks like Martavis Bryant, Paul Perkins, and Rob Kelley and more conservative, steady picks like Mark Ingram and Julian Edelman. Like Wonder, he waited on selecting his first quarterback until nearly eight rounds were in the books, but came out with a decent pair of signal-callers to go along with all the firepower elsewhere. Though it was Rice's call and not Mike's, this is the Gronkowski team. We all know what that means. Gronk was never going to make it through two rounds without being picked and any team with him on it carries that burden as he can make or break a team like few other players can. There are also massive question marks at WR- Can Demaryius Thomas bounce back from his worst season as a pro? What will Martavis Bryant look like and can he avoid suspension? What will Julian Edelman's role be with Brandin Cooks now onboard? Good questions all. This team is a mystery, but capable of a great outcome. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Key to No-Hassle Success: Gronk's production is the no-brainer. If he ends up as the #1 TE, this team should be successful as David Johnson is going to get his...and then some. The questions regarding the wide receiver position were noted above, but in addition to Gronk, the other key to success might be the development of a trio of young RBs. Paul Perkins and Rob Kelley showed flashes last season, but represent largely unproven commodities at this point. Marlon Mack has no track record to speak of, but could find himself thrust into duty with the only RB in front of him being one of oldest skill position players in the league. Again, a team led by David Johnson isn't going to flop- Johnson is too good, but this team has many questions to answer and it truly does begin and end with Gronk. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Favorite pick: Kind of a cop-out, but am I allowed to say David Johnson? I think he's far and away the best player in fantasy football this season and getting him just puts a team into contention instantly. I also thought Rob Kelley was a good value in the ninth given that there are definitely running lanes to be exploited in Washington. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Least Favorite pick: Rounds Three-Five weren't picks that I would have made personally. I thought Thomas was mostly awful last season and Mark Ingram has to contend with Adrian Peterson at his position- something that could prove difficult if Peterson is healthy. Finally, I thought Bryant was a bit of a reach, but understand the reasoning there. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Overall outlook: Both of these first two teams are simply very difficult to handicap. They're full of guys with potential, some explosive in nature, but there are just so many unknowns out there to consider. If all cylinders fired on this team, it would be quite a unit with potentially the top RB and TE in football residing on the roster. Apart from that, Mike just needs one RB and one WR selected beyond the first five rounds to be a hit. Guys like Perkins, Cameron Meredith, and Jeremy Maclin could all make key contributions as they all figure to be top options on their respective teams. So, it is with some reservation that I declare this team to be a contender- Mike did a nice job transitioning them into being his team over the course of the draft. </strong><br />
 <br />
<u><strong>Remote Controller:</strong></u><br />
 <br />
1.03- RB Ezekiel Elliott, Dal. <br />
2.10- QB Tom Brady, NE <br />
3.03- WR Davante Adams, GB <br />
4.10- WR Michael Crabtree, Oak. <br />
5.03- RB Eddie Lacy, Sea. <br />
6.10- WR Donte Moncrief, Ind. <br />
7.03- RB Frank Gore, Ind. <br />
8.10- QB Dak Prescott, Dal. <br />
9.03- TE Kyle Rudolph, Min. <br />
10.10- WR Tyrell Williams, SD<br />
11.03- TE Eric Ebron, Det.</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">12.10- WR Marvin Jones, Det. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">13.03- RB Jacquizz Rodgers, TB</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">14.10- RB C.J. Procise, Sea. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">15.03- D/ST, Arizona Cardinals </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">16.10- K Caleb Sturgis, Phi. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Analysis:</strong> <strong>Remote was the last of the three guys to grab one of the "Big Three" at the RB position, but then his strategy veered off the paths of others as he took a QB with his next pick. Any QB taken early has to be a sure thing or else it weakens other parts of the roster rather significantly, but I think Brady fits comfortably into the sure things category at this point. For me, this team got a little funky after the first two picks, but part of that comes from my feelings about the next five picks. Lacy and Gore are a bit scary as a complementary package to Elliott and Adams as a lead WR is a questionable move at best. Still, when remote reminded us of Adams's stats from last season, the pick made more sense to me. The tight ends drafted for this team are solid as the overall depth, so I guess one's opinion of the group comes down to whether or not you think Adams can repeat last season's numbers and how you feel about Eddie Lacy. Going RB-QB in the first two rounds is always going to insure that you have at least a slightly weaker WR corps than the norm and that appears to be the case here. Can remote get mileage out of Lacy and Gore? That is the question. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Key to No-Hassle Success: Elliott is too talented to slump in his sophomore season, especially behind a stellar offensive line and Brady has new weapons, so the building blocks for this team are in place. Adams to me would/should have been a #2 WR rather than a lead and it feels like this team has no real first or second tier guy at that position. As such, Adams is more the key to the team's success than Lacy as Remote wisely took the time to handcuff him. Grabbing two Lions receivers was also a smart move as it's almost a guarantee that one of the two (Ebron, Jones) will get the targets necessary for good numbers. So, there you have it. Adams needs to justify the faith that Remote has placed in him. If he does that, this team is probably going to turn out o.k.</strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Favorite pick: Really thought Remote stole Eric Ebron. Seemed like he went awful late for a guy with that kind of upside. Thought the Prescott pick was good, too. Prescott was more of a game manager in year one of his career, but I could see Dallas really turning him loose this year allowing him to exceed current fantasy expectations. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Least Favorite pick: Adams, Lacy, Moncrief, and Gore. Not that any of those picks can't be justified- I just have Lacy and Gore on my "do not draft" list and Adams and Moncrief are "second fiddle" guys behind Jordy Nelson and T.Y. Hilton. Both guys do have excellent QBs throwing them the ball, but there are other mouths to be fed...</strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Overall outlook: I'll say for a third and last time. Drafting in positions 1-3 means you're getting a good foundation to build on. I guess I'm just lukewarm about what was ultimately added to that foundation. The fact that we're talking risk/reward for the third straight team review really underscores the uncertainty that goes along with the sport this year. After all, no one knows what Eddie Lacy is going to do or whether or not Davante Adams will be the Adams of 2016 or 2015? I think Remote has a shot at contention with this group for sure, but he'll need some good things to happen with guys who have some serious downside. In the end, I suspect it balances out and this team will be middle-of-the-pack. </strong><br />
 <br />
<u><strong>ICEMAN:</strong></u><br />
 <br />
1.04- WR Antonio Brown, Pit. <br />
2.09- RB DeMarco Murray, Ten. <br />
3.04- RB Leonard Fournette, Jax. <br />
4.09- RB Christian McCaffrey, Car. <br />
5.04- QB Matt Ryan, Atl. <br />
6.09- TE Delanie Walker, Ten. <br />
7.04- WR Jamison Crowder, Was. <br />
8.09- WR Corey Davis, Ten. <br />
9.04- WR Eric Decker, NYJ<br />
10.09- RB Jeremy Hill, Cin.<br />
11.04- WR Rishard Matthews, Ten.</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">12.09- TE Cameron Brate, TB</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">13.04- QB Joe Flacco, Bal. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">14.09- RB Chris Ivory, Jax. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">15.04- K Matt Bryant, Atl. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">16.09- D/ST, Miami Dolphins </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Analysis: And now we come to our defending champion who simply blew out the competition last year wire-to-wire for a number of reasons. The fascinating sequel to that effort includes the selection of two rookie RBs in the first four rounds and no less than four Tennessee Titans on the roster. Don't think ICE planned that out in advance. The confidence placed in both Leonard Fournette and Christian McCaffrey suggests that ICE believes this to be a special class of top-tier RBs this season. DeMarco Murray certainly appeared to have plenty of gas left in the tank last season, so whether or not Leonard and Christian develop quickly matters a great deal to the success of this team. Going RB-heavy and then taking QB and TE in the 5th and 6th rounds really left this WR corps thin behind Antonio Brown and that could be a position where points do not easily come in the fall. Some of that concern could be lessened, however, by Eric Decker landing in a good spot. Only time will tell on that front. ICE is truly rolling the dice with this draft beyond the safety of his first two picks. It's a fascinating experiment to be sure. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Key to No-Hassle Success: No need to get cute here by trying to find something subtle. It's all about the rookie RBs. ICE doesn't need both guys to meet his expectations, but he does need one to do so. In some ways, thus, the Fournette selection is made safer by the addition of McCaffrey a round later. And, much like Remote did, you've got multiple players chosen from a team as pass catchers, which almost insures that one will be successful unless something happens to Marcus Mariota. This is a team, despite the risk, that contains plenty of checks and balances. It also contains stability at QB with Matt Ryan- a fact that is sometimes overlooked in the shadow of other positions (like RB and WR). </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Favorite pick: DeMarco Murray slid too far, I think. He's no longer a sexy pick, but he probably should be given the resurgence we witnessed last year. Getting a RB of his quality after nabbing the top WR off the board in Round One makes this team formidable prior to the more risky selections. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Least Favorite pick: I thought Jamison Crowder was taken awfully early considering Washington has Terrelle Pryor and Jordan Reed to feed as well. Now, if Reed were to get hurt as he sometimes does, Crowder would be the primary beneficiary. Still, as a #2 WR, I think he otherwise leaves something to be desired. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Overall outlook: Again, it's going to be very difficult to handicap a team who is basing so much on the success of multiple guys who have never taken an NFL snap. But, it does feel like ICE has hedged his bets well with the selection of multiple raw talents and handcuffs for those talents. In the end, it's hard not to like what this team brings to the table assuming there is at least moderate production from WRs on the team not named Brown. Can you imagine how good this team will be if both Fournette and McCaffrey finish in the top ten? Brown, Murray, and Ryan are an excellent triplet set and anything that piles on top of that could push this team deep in the direction of a title defense. Good stuff. </strong><br />
 <br />
<u><strong>Shovelheadt:</strong></u><br />
 <br />
1.05- WR Julio Jones, Atl. <br />
2.08- QB Aaron Rodgers, GB<br />
3.05- RB Lamar Miller, Hou. <br />
4.08- RB Dalvin Cook, Min. <br />
5.05- WR Larry Fitzgerald, Ari. <br />
6.08- WR Randall Cobb, GB <br />
7.05- RB Ameer Abdullah, Det. <br />
8.08- QB Andy Dalton, Cin. <br />
9.05- RB LeGarrette Blount, Phi.<br />
10.08- TE Jared Cook, Oak.</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">11.05- WR Cole Beasley, Dal. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">12.08- TE David Njoku, Cle. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">13.05- RB Giovani Bernard, Cin. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">14.08- WR Ted Ginn, Jr., NO</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">15.05- D/ST, Cincinnati Bengals </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">16.08- K Graham Gano, Car. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Analysis:</strong> <strong>Remarkably, this team looks like a blend of the previous two teams analyzed. Like Remote, Shovel decided that taking a "sure thing" quarterback was worth it and chose Aaron Rodgers to be the guy at that position. Then, like ICE, he added a rookie RB early, opting for Dalvin Cook in the fourth round. The difference between Shovel and ICE came later on, though, as Shovel did not address the tight end position until much later so that he could stockpile more players at the more "prominent" positions. And, aside from Cook, this was a fairly conservative draft with far more veterans chosen than younger players. What does all that mean? Well, Shovel's group has less upside as guys like Fitzgerald and Randall Cobb aren't likely to have break-out years. But, there's also less risk with this team than any of the others thus far, even with Cook factored in. Sure, Abdullah carries some risk coming off a year of injury, but he's backed up by veterans at the position. Finally, as is his custom, Shovel picked three Bengals for his team, but I suppose that's no big deal considering ICE took four from one team. Mostly safe picks here with a little spice thrown in. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Key to No-Hassle Success: With far less upside than other teams, the key to success is simply staying healthy. Rodgers will be a top-3 QB. Lamar Miller will finish somewhere between #8 and #14 at the RB position in terms of production. And, Larry Fitzgerald and Randall Cobb will put up unspectacular, but ultimately predictable numbers in conjunction with the parade of points that Julio Jones brings to the table. Sure, Cook could enhance all of this predictability, but he's not vital by any means. I will say that Shovel's tight ends need to do something. Cook and Njoku's roles are pretty much up in the air and I don't know that either will make him happy that he passed on the position for so long. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Favorite pick: If early reviews are accurate, Ameer Abdullah could be the steal of the draft in the seventh round. Granted, reports in June only carry so much weight, but Abdullah is in position to succeed in a big way. If both he and Cook were to exceed expectations, this team could be super. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Least Favorite pick: I think Randall Cobb's days of being worthy of a pick in the first six rounds is over. I think he went too early and I thought there were several much better QBs than Andy Dalton still available when "Big Red" was taken. Neither pick was terrible, certainly, but neither inspired me all that much. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Overall outlook: This will be a steady team from my perspective, scoring-wise. They won't be a top scoring team very often from week to week, if at all. However, their veteran presence will supply them with consistency and prevent those bottomed-out weeks that can kill a season. Health is the primary concern, thus, as was noted above and the ability to get a few big-time performances out of Cook or Abdullah. The late round picks here concern me a little, too, as guys like Beasley, Bernard, and Ginn really aren't built for solid, even explosive production. They don't offer up a very good Plan B if the main stars were to falter. I like this team, but I'm not intrigued by them as much as some others. </strong><br />
 <br />
<u><strong>Robb:</strong></u><br />
 <br />
1.06- WR Odell Beckham, Jr., NYG<br />
2.07- WR DeAndre Hopkins, Hou. <br />
3.06- RB Todd Gurley, LAR<br />
4.07- RB Carlos Hyde, SF <br />
5.06- WR Kelvin Benjamin, Car. <br />
6.07- QB Jameis Winston, TB <br />
7.06- RB Bilal Powell, NYJ<br />
8.07- QB Marcus Mariota, Ten. <br />
9.06- WR Quincy Enunwa, NYJ<br />
10.07- TE Jack Doyle, Ind.</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">11.06- WR Robert Woods, LAR</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">12.07- RB Jamaal Williams, GB</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">13.06- D/ST, Denver Broncos</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">14.07- RB Jonathan Williams, Buf. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">15.06- TE Evan Engram, NYG</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">16.07- K Brandon McManus, Den. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Analysis: In Robb, we come to the first drafter who went WR-WR to begin a draft. While it left him a little undernourished at the RB position, it's a worthy strategy given that WR is the only position in which we start three players. Robb proceeded beyond that to try to balance things out and include depth that featured #1 WRs on bad passing teams (Enunwa, Woods) and young/unproven, but talented RBs (Williams, Williams). The obviously neglected position was tight end, but again, several guys in this draft just don't put a high emphasis on that position and while that is a bit risky, it's not tremendously so. As a whole, this team is pretty balanced, but is relying on several guys who faltered last season to return to past form. Namely, Todd Gurley, DeAndre Hopkins, and Kelvin Benjamin fit that category. From a best ball format, you've got to love what Robb did with his quarterback selections, though. He chose two third-year QBs who are clearly still on their way up, both in terms of NFL worth and fantasy production. If that trajectory continues in 2017, he may get production that easily out-distances draft position. Lots to like here for sure. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Key to No-Hassle Success: Well, Carlos Hyde needs to stay healthy to keep the running game from tanking, first and foremost. Hyde has generally been productive in his career when his health doesn't fail him, but he's hurt a lot. And, this team can't afford injuries at that position with little guaranteed beyond Gurley. Even Gurley is no sure thing after last year and as was mentioned in the paragraph above, the same goes for Hopkins and Benjamin. This would have been an incredible 2016 draft with Gurley, Beckham, and Hopkins leading the way, but two of those three were among the biggest disappointments of the 2016 season. So, again, bouncing back to prior form and a healthy Hyde are keys to this team doing well. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Favorite pick: I really liked the value picks of Gurley and Winston. I'm not convinced Gurley will be able to duplicate his rookie season anytime soon, but mid-third round seems like an awful long way for him to fall given the volume of carries he is likely to receive. I just love the QB duo on this team. Both should complement each other well. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Least Favorite pick: I liked nearly all of Robb's picks. I guess I thought Bilal Powell went a tad early and I didn't like that he waited so long to address the TE position, but that's kind of nit-picking. This draft was a nice blend of proven talent and guys with upside. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Overall outlook: I like what Robb did in this draft for the most part, but the running game could be his undoing...or he could be above average at the position. When you don't address that position this year until the third round, there's going to be some anxiety present with respect to the position as very few sure things exist beyond Round Two, if not sooner than that. I think the collection of players here is good enough for this team to contend, but WR depth is also an issue from the standpoint of 3 of the 5 guys on the roster playing alongside either awful or rookie QBs. This team could be in the tank if the problems noted can't be overcome, but if Gurley, Hyde, and Hopkins play to their potential, this is also a team worth watching. </strong><br />
 <br />
<u><strong>Matt's Eagles:</strong></u><br />
 <br />
1.07- WR Mike Evans, TB<br />
2.06- RB Jay Ajayi, Mia. <br />
3.07- WR Alshon Jeffery, Phi. <br />
4.06- WR Keenan Allen, LAC <br />
5.07- RB Ty Montgomery, GB <br />
6.06- TE Zach Ertz, Phi. <br />
7.07- QB Russell Wilson, Sea. <br />
8.06- RB Samaje Perine, Was. <br />
9.07- WR Breshad Perriman, Bal. <br />
10.06- RB Joe Williams, SF</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">11.07- WR Kevin White, Chi. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">12.06- TE Austin Hooper, Atl. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">13.07- WR Marqise Lee, Jax. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">14.06- QB DeShaun Watson, Hou. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">15.07- D/ST, Houston Texans </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">16.06- K Mason Crosby, GB</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Analysis: From a stylistic standpoint, Matt has always done things his own way. His picks often defy convention somewhat and this year was no different once the no-brainer selection of Mike Evans was over and done. There are certainly very few things to feel comfortable about beyond Evans, aside from Russell Wilson, who was a big-time steal late in Round Seven. Jay Ajayi is more than capable of justifying his draft position, but his break-out 2016 season seemed to be more about a couple of huge games than consistent, every-week production. Alshon Jeffery is on a new team and it's unclear what his role will be with Carson Wentz having already developed rapport with other targets. And, Keenan Allen and Ty Montgomery are also big unknowns with Allen trying to stay healthy for a change and Montgomery trying to continue to re-invent himself in terms of position. Then, after Wilson, there were a lot of gambles down the stretch including several rookie picks at RB and QB. The WR depth, likewise, is completely unproven. The potential is there for this team, but it was a draft of gamble galore. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Key to No-Hassle Success: Goodness. Where do we start? Well, Evans is going to be fine. He's a man among boys at WR more weeks than not. It's all about picks 2-5, really. Matt needs two of those four to be very, very good. Whether that's Ajayi and Montgomery giving him a stellar rushing attack or maybe Jeffery and Allen getting back to past form and staying healthy, this team will rise or fall on those four picks. There is such an injury history with both Jeffery and Allen that I think their health is likely the biggest need/concern/key for this group. Both are tremendous talents. Some of the unproven depth on this team also needs to shine through at some point during the season. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Favorite pick: Easily Russell Wilson late in the seventh. For some reason, people tend to shy away from Wilson in drafts- probably because he's prone to slow starts to begin seasons. But, again, he was great value at 7.10. I also really liked the late grab of Austin Hooper. Looks like a player ready to take a major step forward to me. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Least Favorite pick: I thought Matt's other tight end, Zach Ertz, was taken awfully early. I know Ertz finished the year strong last season, but I think he might have still been on the board two rounds later. Also, Ty Montgomery is not a guy I'm looking at much this year. I don't think he's a long-term solution for Green Bay at RB, but I could be wrong. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Overall outlook: There are a number of things that need to happen, from my perspective, in order for this team to contend. I wouldn't want a team this void of certainty, but Matt has drafted these kinds of units before and they typically have finished towards the middle of the league standings- no small feat in a league with so many experienced drafters. So, I guess the best we can say here is that the outlook is truly unclear. Nearly all of the players on this roster come with upside and there's something to be said for that after all. But, you also need studs and this team could turn out to be Mike Evans and a bunch of so-so producers. All in all, kudos to Matt for doing it his own unique way. </strong><br />
 <br />
<u><strong>Fumbleweed:</strong></u><br />
 <br />
1.08- RB LeSean McCoy, Buf. <br />
2.05- WR Dez Bryant, Dal. <br />
3.08- QB Drew Brees, NO <br />
4.05- WR Sammy Watkins, Buf. <br />
5.08- TE Greg Olsen, Car. <br />
6.05- WR Emmanuel Sanders, Den. <br />
7.08- QB Ben Roethlisberger, Pit. <br />
8.05- WR DeVante Parker, Mia. <br />
9.08- RB Matt Forte, NYJ<br />
10.05- RB Kenneth Dixon, Bal.</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">11.08- RB Danny Woodhead, Bal. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">12.05- WR Adam Thielen, Min. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">13.08- TE Zach Miller, Chi. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">14.05- RB Duke Johnson, Cle. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">15.08- K Dan Bailey, Dal. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">16.05- D/ST, Carolina Panthers</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Analysis: This is a team of fairly profound strengths and weaknesses with an overall product that has just as much uncertainty as nearly everyone else in this draft. The strengths of this team are clearly QB and WR along with a top-3 tight end. As is not unusual for me, I chose a second QB in the first half of the draft when a guy I really liked (Roethlisberger) fell well past where I thought his value lay. Together with Brees, there is no better QB duo coming out of this draft. Also, as was noted above, the WRs on this team are potentially explosive, but also potentially injured much of the time. No one disputes the upside/potential of Dez Bryant and Sammy Watkins as a pair- plenty dispute their ability to stay healthy. The obvious pure weakness for this team is at RB as once LeSean McCoy was selected, the position wasn't addressed again until the ninth round. None of the RBs sans McCoy is guaranteed to even be a periodic producer, but having both Kenneth Dixon and Danny Woodhead of the Ravens should help with point totals some. The strengths of this team don't necessarily overshadow its primary weakness, but they do give it an identity. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Key to No-Hassle Success: This is pretty easy. LeSean McCoy must stay healthy. You can get away with having lesser RBs when your #1 guy is living up to expectations and playing every single week. But, without McCoy, this team is going to fall far below average in terms of production from the position. Another key is, obviously, the health of Bryant and Watkins, but also the development of DeVante Parker. Emmanuel Sanders was picked to give the team someone safe to fall back on- Parker has far greater upside. If Parker can join Bryant and Watkins with respect to explosive scoring weeks, this team has the ability to lead the league in scoring multiple times in 2017. It's not a team that will bounce back well from injuries, though, and that's concerning...</strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Favorite pick: I was happy to get both Greg Olsen and Roethlisberger when I did as they are proven commodities who can anchor this team and give the higher upside guys a chance to propel the team to lofty heights. I also felt that Parker and Thielen were good values at the WR position. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Least Favorite pick: There were two. First, Dez Bryant is getting drafted on potential these days rather than production and I would have loved for Jordy Nelson to fall one more spot so that I could grab him. Also, I wasn't thrilled with what I got as my second tight end. Should have drafted Thomas Rawls instead of Miller late in the game. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Overall outlook: There is potential for this team to be great. The production at QB, WR, and TE should be among the league's leaders. But there is no team that can afford injury like this one as if McCoy were to be lost for a long period of time, there would be suffering. Health affects all teams in the No-Hassle format, but some are built to weather injuries better than others. This is not one of those teams and it contains some guys with history as was mentioned previously. If you haven't noticed, a clear-cut favorite for this season hasn't been named yet and for good reason. This is just another team with potential, but also flaws that could be easily exposed. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> <br />
<u><strong>Vikings4Ever:</strong></u><br />
 <br />
1.09- RB Melvin Gordon, LAC<br />
2.04- WR Jordy Nelson, GB<br />
3.09- RB Isaiah Crowell, Cle. <br />
4.04- WR Jarvis Landry, Mia. <br />
5.09- TE Jimmy Graham, Sea. <br />
6.04- WR Brandon Marshall, NYG<br />
7.09- RB Derrick Henry, Ten. <br />
8.04- QB Kirk Cousins, Was. <br />
9.09- WR Pierre Garcon, SF<br />
10.04- QB Carson Wentz, Phi.</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">11.09- RB Jonathan Stewart, Car. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">12.04 TE Coby Fleener, NO</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">13.09- WR Tyler Lockett, Sea. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">14.04- RB Alvin Kamara, NO </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">15.09- K Wil Lutz, NO</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">16.04- D/ST, Philadelphia Eagles</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Analysis: In V4E, we have another longtime drafter who foregoes the selection of a QB until much later in the draft so that the heart of his roster can be stockpiled with talent. The question then becomes: How good is the talent that was stockpiled? Is this a veteran team or a team with younger, less proven upside?The first question is hard to answer as the team's foundation is a guy who had a very disappointing rookie season followed up by a very surprising sophomore surge. Melvin Gordon is that guy and there is no certainty about who he'll be this year. That is not the case, however, with second pick, Jordy Nelson, who is one of the surest picks in all of fantasy football. The trend of risky vs. safe continued with Vikes' next two picks as Isaiah Crowell represents the former and Jarvis Landry the latter. Beyond that, Vikes grabbed a mix of veterans and young players to round out the roster with QB being left in the hands of Kirk Cousins and Carson Wentz. Cousins is generally underrated in fantasy circles and Wentz could take a big leap forward this year making the wait at QB worth it for Vikes. Sixteen solid, sensible picks here. How you feel about the team depends on how you rate the individual pieces. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Key to No-Hassle Success: While I'm not nearly as high on Brandon Marshall as Vikes is, I think his receiving corps is generally one of the most stable units in all the league..and I think his quarterback duo will turn out to be as asset. So, it really just comes down to what sort of running game develops with this team. If Gordon and Crowell turn out to be top-10 guys at their position, this should be a top-5 team in the league. An injury to DeMarco Murray would further propel this team forward as Derrick Henry would almost certainly be a top-10 rusher with Murray out for any length of time. Can this backfield get it done? There's little doubt that the answer to that question is paramount to the team's success. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Favorite pick: I think Jordy Nelson should be a late first-round pick, so Vikes getting him 16 picks into the draft was one of the biggest steals of the whole draft for me. Also loved the Graham and Henry picks in Rounds 5 and 7. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Least Favorite pick: I mentioned it above, but I think Vikes is overvaluing Brandon Marshall. With Beckham and Shepard around and rookie Evan Engram working his way into the mix, I just don't think Marshall will see anywhere near enough volume to warrant a sixth round selection. I also didn't see much upside with Vikes' picks over the last eight rounds. </strong></p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"><strong>Overall outlook: I generally find this team to be well-constructed from a balance standpoint as the team seems to be equal parts strong at each stopping point in the lineup. With most of the teams in this draft, there are definitely easily identifiable pitfalls contained throughout the roster, but I don't see that with this team. The firepower, however, lends itself to this being more of a consistent team than an explosive one. As such, I think this is the safest pick in the league to finish top-6, but I would not make this team a top-3 contender at the outset of the season. But, if the running game were to take off, that all changes. There could be three top-ten RBs on this roster and that could mean something greater than contention- it could mean a No-Hassle title. </strong><br />
 <br />
<u><strong>ZeroRBJoe:</strong></u><br />
 <br />
1.10- WR Michael Thomas, NO<br />
2.03- WR T.Y. Hilton, Ind. <br />
3.10- RB Marshawn Lynch, Oak. <br />
4.03- WR Tyreek Hill, KC <br />
5.10- WR Terrelle Pryor, Was. <br />
6.03- RB Tevin Coleman, Atl. <br />
7.10- RB Mike Gillislee, NE<br />
8.03- TE Hunter Henry, LAC <br />
9.10- QB Eli Manning, NYG<br />
10.03- QB Matthew Stafford, Det.</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">11.10- TE Julius Thomas, Mia. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">12.03- RB James White, NE</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">13.10- WR Kenny Britt, Cle. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">14.03- D/ST, New England Patriots</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">15.10- K Sebastian Janikowski, Oak. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">16.03- WR Will Fuller, Hou. <br />
 <br />

Analysis: Well, if you're going to wait until the ninth round to grab a QB, this is the way to do it. In the end, I think Matthew Stafford and Eli Manning will form a pretty good partnership at the position. That should allow the picks from the first eight rounds to form the nucleus of the team. With Brandin Cooks moving on to New England, Joe felt comfortable apparently with selecting second-year WR Michael Thomas as his lead receiver, teaming him with 1B T.Y. Hilton. Only two teams in the draft went WR-WR with their first two picks and it will be interesting to see how that plays out over the course of the season. Joe stayed true to his name by grabbing two more WRs in Rounds Four & Five, making this the team with the deepest WR corps in the league. So, with those two positions covered and adequate tight ends coming onboard, it comes down to RBs, where Joe proudly proclaims there is no need to go heavy. Marshawn Lynch anchors that unit and there is absolutely NO WAY to know what's he's capable of after a year off. Grabbing a couple of Patriots running backs later in the draft was wise given Joe's need to shore up a shaky position.

Key to No-Hassle Success: It's hard not to like this team with a very nice blend of stability and upside going into the finished product. Getting Manning and Stafford at bargain prices certainly helped with that perception. The key to contention, thus, probably rests with Marshawn Lynch as everything else for success is in place. If Oakland has overestimated Lynch's abilities as of now, the running game will fall to the trio of Tevin Coleman, James White, and Mike Gillislee. Not a bad trio, but certainly not top shelf given that each player is very much a part of a RB timeshare. Other than the RBs, though, few questions about this team abound.

Favorite pick: Even though he was actually picked FOR Joe instead of BY him, you can't deny how good the pick of Terrelle Pryor was. The quarterback picks have already been mentioned as being terrific, but deserve one more mention. And, Tevin Coleman is the safest #2 RB in the business. He has a high floor, making him the perfect pick for that spot.

Least Favorite pick: I liked every pick, but I did feel this team needed a fifth RB for the No-Hassle format. If injuries were to hit that position, it could become quite an obstacle to overcome. And while I didn't have the Thomas pick, there are a couple of wide receivers I would have preferred to grab there.

Overall outlook: I think this team is one of the safest bets to contend and the selections of this team and the two yet to come reinforce the idea in my mind that if you can't have one of the top three picks in this draft, getting one of the last three is the next best thing. This team has a great deal of upside to go along with being incredibly deep at the wide receiver position. That can be a combination that brings about great things, but like all teams, remaining healthy is critical, particularly with respect to running back. Joe also needs Dion Lewis and Rex Burkhead to take a backseat in the Patriots backfield and the emergence of either guy would decrease the value of his guys. Overall, this is one of my favorite teams looking at it through a No-Hassle lens.

<u><strong>Ray Lewis' Limo Driver:</strong></u><br />
 <br />
1.11- WR A.J. Green, Cin. <br />
2.02- RB Devonta Freeman, Atl. <br />
3.11- WR Allen Robinson, Jax. <br />
4.02- RB Spencer Ware, KC <br />
5.11- RB Adrian Peterson, NO <br />
6.02- QB Derek Carr, Oak. <br />
7.11- WR DeSean Jackson, TB<br />
8.02- RB Latavius Murray, Min. <br />
9.11- TE O.J. Howard, TB<br />
10.02- WR Mike Wallace, Bal.</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">11.11- RB Jamaal Charles, Den. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">12.02- WR Sterling Shepard, NYG</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">13.11- K Justin Tucker, Bal. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">14.02- QB Blake Bortles, Jax. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">15.11- D/ST, Minnesota Vikings</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">16.02- WR John Ross, Cin. <br />
 <br />

Analysis: Talk about a mixed bag of weapons...Ray was all over the map drafting this team as he chose both youth and veterans to fill out his roster. His team is WR-heavy with six guys at that position to go along with five RBs. What that means, however, is that once again Ray is the only person in the league who only drafted one tight end...and a rookie tight end at that. It's an odd strategy, but one that Ray has employed previously. In terms of running backs drafted, what an incredible twosome Adrian Peterson and Jamaal Charles would have been a few years ago. But, how much do they have left in 2017? If Devonta Freeman and Spencer Ware live up to expectations, it may not matter, but an injury to either guy or just a lack of effectiveness could thrust the "old men" into duty. Ray went largely veteran at WR early in the draft, but then took the up and coming Sterling Shepard and rookie John Ross late to diversify the unit. Like I said, there didn't seem to be any particular theme to this draft...it seemed Ray just took the player he liked best when it came his time to draft. Profound, huh?

Key to No-Hassle Success: With only O.J. Howard holding down the TE position, Howard must not only stay healthy, but be fairly effective in his opening act in the league. Taking a frequent zero at a position can pull a team down. To make up for that, though, I think Ray needs his six-deep WR group to be one of the top 2-3 units in the league. A bounce back year from Allen Robinson is fairly imperative as is the emergence of DeSean Jackson within a brand new offense (for him). The quarterbacks on this team have shown themselves to be pretty up and down thus far in their young careers and the RB group seems to have a fairly low ceiling, so this team needs to be a receiving juggernaut. Thankfully, the first two picks for Ray are two of the safest picks in the league.

Favorite pick: Devonta Freeman's production over the past two seasons probably should thrust him into late first rounds in drafts. As such, Ray getting him and A.J. Green with his first two picks was pretty great. I also thought waiting on Blake Bortles worked out pretty well. In leagues that don't penalize for interceptions, Bortles scores a lot better than many people realize.

Least Favorite pick: Not grabbing a second tight end just doesn't make sense in this league. And, if you're going to ignore that and employ the one-TE strategy, make sure it's not an unproven rookie that you're banking on. As for actual picks, I thought Adrian Peterson went way too soon, but can understand what would make you reach a little earlier to grab an all-time great.

Overall outlook: I don't know what to make of this team, but that's usually the case with Ray. He has a style all his own and in this case, you've got several veterans past their prime, several young players coming into their own, a couple of studs that form a foundation for possible success, and a player (Robinson) who fell nearly to the fourth round this year after being a late first rounder in many leagues last year. What that all adds up to is anybody's guess, but I think, in the end, Ray probably needs his QBs to take a step forward to contend. Bortles has a new coach helping him out, and Derek Carr is coming off a season-ending injury, so there are plenty of unknowns in terms of how it will all turn out. But, hey, it's the June Mock. Unknowns come with the territory. Interesting team.

<u><strong>JScott:</strong></u><br />
 <br />
1.12- WR Amari Cooper, Oak. <br />
2.01- RB Jordan Howard, Chi.<br />
3.12- QB Andrew Luck, Ind. <br />
4.01- TE Travis Kelce, KC <br />
5.12- WR Golden Tate, Det. <br />
6.01- RB C.J. Anderson, Den. <br />
7.12- TE Tyler Eifert, Cin. <br />
8.01- QB Cam Newton, Car. <br />
9.12- RB Terrance West, Bal.<br />
10.01- RB Kareem Hunt, KC</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">11.12- WR Corey Coleman, Cle. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">12.01- WR Jordan Matthews, Phi. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">13.12- RB Thomas Rawls, Sea. </p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">14.01- WR Tavon Austin, LAR</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">15.12- D/ST, Seattle Seahawks</p>
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">16.01- K Dustin Hopkins, Was. </p>

Analysis: Despite the fact that JScott is overvaluing Amari Cooper from my perspective, I really like this team. If he had grabbed the more proven Jordy Nelson at the point that he chose Cooper, this might be just about my favorite team. That's because I absolutely loved what he did with picks 3-8 as he snared two top-8 QBs, two top-5 tight ends, and a very solid #2 RB in C.J. Anderson and a very solid #2 WR in Golden Tate. Granted, having such prowess at QB and TE turned Corey Coleman and Jordan Matthews into players being counted on to contribute weekly...but the trade-off was worth it, I think. As for RB depth, it's a little suspect, but if Terrance West starts fast, he could keep the job in Baltimore even after Dixon returns; and, conversely, if Spencer Ware is sluggish, Kareem Hunt's contributions could become significant as early as October. And, then there's Thomas Rawls, who is only one year removed from being the next great thing. Suspect? Yes, but certainly not without upside. If JScott is right about Cooper, this team could be special. If not, there is still plenty of potential for a team constructed extremely well from the corner spot.

Key to No-Hassle Success: While I think Cooper taking a big leap forward is the biggest thing, don't underestimate the need for Jordan Howard to prove he wasn't a one-year wonder like so many Chicago RBs over the years. This team is absolutely loaded at QB and TE like no other team, so if the first two picks end up hits, this team will roll. I do wonder if the lack of firepower at WR will eventually cause this team to slump a bit, particularly if injuries begin to pile up, but I also think the risk was worth the concern. So, Cooper and Howard are the keys. JScott did such a good job putting together talent after those two picks that his top two picks may be all that stands between him and top-3 status all season long.

Favorite pick: Take your pick. All the picks from Round 3 to Round 8 were simply fantastic. You can get destroyed from the swing pick if you do things conventionally and JScott departed from convention and then some. Luck and Kelce at the turn was simply a stroke of genius if both can stay healthy. They were far and away the best players on the board at that point.

Least Favorite pick: It was Cooper, but I could be dead wrong about him. He certainly has the talent and perhaps he and Carr will be on the same page more often this season as compared to the past two. Also, I'm not sure Coleman and Matthews were the best choices for WR depth, but that feels a little nit-picky to say.

Overall outlook: By now, it's not a secret that I really like this team's chances. I just think you take what is given you when you pick late in a draft and JScott continually took the best player available until a lot of firepower was assembled. When you load up at a couple of positions, the obvious pitfall is that you'll be a bit weak at at least one position and that is certainly the case with this WR group. But, there are no powerhouse teams when you're drafting with other knowledgeable people, and as such, you just have to decide where you want to place emphasis. At 3.12, JScott could have become an ordinary team by taking the road more traveled...semi-good RBs and WRs were still available. Instead, this team took a chance on greatness. We'll see how it ultimately pans out.

• Like 1

Five teams done so far. Will try to work on this more tonight and in the morning before the U.S. Open comes on.... :banana:

• Like 1

Thanks for the analysis, Fumble.

Im not a big fan of my team. I executed my strategy for the most part but simply didn't have some of the players fall that I thought would fall. Then again, that should be expected with this crew of drafters.

I tend to agree with most of your comments. Baldwin is not a sexy pick but I wasn't totally looking for sexy since I knew I was also rolling the dice a bit with Cooks. New situations for WRs are always dicey but I do feel confident given that its the Patriots and they don't just trade first round picks for players they don't intend to use in high volume. I think Johnson is safer than Bell but I still think Bell is the best back in fantasy when on the field. Again, just my opinion and a case could be made for all 3 in standard scoring leagues. I am a little scared with Mixon and how long it might take him to contribute (which is why a big key for me may be what production I can get from Riddick the first 3 weeks) but I dont think Cincy would draft Mixon in the second and not give him a shot to win the majority stake. My favorite pick may be Doug Martin. I think he was good value and a potential top 10 threat after his suspension is finished.

The one comment you made that I disagree completely with is the Diggs comment. When you say several rounds after im sure you dont literally mean round 14 (or do you? :P ) but Diggs saw 112 targets in just 13 games last year and caught 84 balls for 900+ and 3 scores. Now obviously this is not PPR but targets and receptions still = opportunity for yards and scores. Even if 900 and 3 equates to 1100 and 4 over a 16 game schedule, I would gladly take that in the 7th and hope for an uptick in TDs. Now obviously Diggs has missed a few games each of his first 2 years but entering magic year 3, I feel like the projections Mike has on him (1000 and 5) are a floor.

With regards to Fournette and McCaffrey, I think that they are both in perfect situations to succeed. I believe that both of the offenses that these guys got drafted into are going to go through some major changes and revolve around these two players.

In Jacksonville, the hiring of Coughlin is enough of an indication to me that the Jaguars are going to transform into more of a smashmouth running team. This will also minimize the damage that Bortles can do. I also hedged my bet by drafting Chris Ivory later on in the draft.

In Carolina, it hasn't been hard to read between the lines whenever Ron Rivera has spoken this off season. They want Cam Newton to stop running so much and they want him to attempt more high percentage throws. Rivera specifically mentioned how the Patriots utilized James White last season (especially in the Super Bowl). McCaffrey is about as dynamic a player that has come out of college over the past 10 years and I expect Carolina to make use of him a lot. I foresee about 400-500 yards rushing with 3-4 TD's and another 600-700 yards in receiving with an additional 3-4 TD's.

ICEMAN

Good grief. I have no idea what happened to my latest update. If anybody knows how to fix that, please let me know. What a mess.

As always, thanks for doing this, Fumble.

I also think Jordy was my best pick. Worst pick? Probably Garcon. I like him as a target monster, but I should have gambled on him sliding to my 10th and grabbed Stafford as my QB2.

QB is two up and comers with top 10 upside. As I said, it would have looked better if I had Stafford as my QB2.

RB is a little riskier than I prefer. Gordon and Crowell are far from sure things, and Henry is a backup. Taking Stewart later was a hedge, as he should be fairly safe yardage wise and will get TD opportunities. Kamara gives a bit of an upside boost, and should score a few times mainly through the passing game.

WR is good. Jordy is safe with nice upside. Landry is safe. Marshall has upside. Though this is the first time in quite a while he's not been the team's WR1. Garcon should see a lot of passes coming his way. Lockett doesn't have mega upside, but if he gets healthy, he can score long TDs, which pushes up his best ball value a bit.

TE is better than I usually get. Graham doesn't have the huge upside he used to, but he'll challenge for top scoring TE if he stays healthy and Gronk gets hurt again. Fleener I think is a great TE2. Even disappointing last year, he was startable.

As you said, my team's performance likely will hinge on RB performance. The starters meeting expectations should put me in contention for league title. If they don't, and Henry doesn't get starts, it's going to be a long year.

So sorry guys. I don't know how to fix that.

Something definitely got focked up with the coding.

Don't worry too much about it. It's still readable.

Great write up fumble! Will take the praise, and I was very happy with the Pryor pick myself! Props to Mike on that one!

Analysis is done. Hopefully, Mike can transfer the scrambled stuff over into something more read-able. Great draft, everyone! Looking forward to a fascinating No-Hassle season!

Thanks Fumble, always enjoy reading this

Kirk - you might just try reposting all the writeups instead of trying to edit an existing post. Hopefully you have them saved in a Word .doc?

White Wonder:

1.01- RB Le'Veon Bell, Pit.
2.12- WR Doug Baldwin, Sea.
3.01- WR Brandin Cooks, NE
4.12- RB Joe Mixon, Cin.
5.01- TE Jordan Reed, Was.
6.12- RB Doug Martin, TB
7.01- WR Stefon Diggs, Min.
8.12- WR Willie Snead, NO
9.01- TE Martellus Bennett, GB
10.12- QB Carson Palmer, Ari.
11.01- QB Tyrod Taylor, Buf.
12.12- WR John Brown, Ari.
13.01- RB Theo Riddick, Det.
14.12- RB James Conner, Pit.
15.01- K Stephen Gostkowski, NE
16.12- D/ST, New York Giants

Analysis: After Antonio Brown got picked first in this draft last year, we returned to the reality of RBs going first and fast in this draft beginning with Bell as the opening pick. The story of this team aside from that is how loaded it is at all the positions sans quarterback, where Wonder has to hope that his uninspiring duo of Carson Palmer and Tyrod Taylor holds up. Getting back to the assets, though, Wonder grabbed a proven group of WRs led by the veteran, Doug Baldwin, and one of the most intriguing picks of the draft in Brandin Cooks (more on that in a moment). This team could suffer at the RB position aside from Bell early as Doug Martin will be suspended and Joe Mixon isn't guaranteed tons of touches right off. However, that concern should turn into a strength as early as October and could make this team formidable, particularly if guys like Stefon Diggs and Willie Snead progress this upcoming season. Tight ends will also be a strength with two projected top-ten guys holding down the position. All in all, this is a team with upside, but there are risks around every corner, with the QBs, Mixon, and Cooks all representing that reality.

Key to No-Hassle Success: The quarterback duo of Palmer and Taylor must at least be top 8, most likely, for this team to compete for a league championship. Mixon's development is also a key piece, although I suspect Martin's return will ease that need a bit and give the team a really nice 1-2-3 punch at the position at some point. Cooks, as noted above, is probably the biggest key as he could explode into being a top-5 guy or struggle to find his way in an offense with many already established weapons. If RB and TE end up being the strength of this team, as I would suspect, it's just a matter of the other positions not sucking the team downward. Palmer staying upright is a big gamble, certainly, as he's pretty stiff and immobile at this point in his career (and at every point, actually), but he could surprise if health holds.

Favorite pick: I thought Jordan Reed slid too far in this draft. Given his rapport with Kirk Cousins, he should never have lasted until the fifth round. Love the way his selection gives this team another elite weapon to go along with Bell and potentially, Cooks.

Least Favorite pick: Both Baldwin and Stefon Diggs seemed to be selected a little early for my taste. Baldwin has certainly proved his mettle over the past two seasons, but he's wildly inconsistent from week to week. Diggs bears a near identical resemblance to WRs that were taken several rounds after him.

Overall outlook: All three guys who picked at the top of this draft are going to be instant contenders. Getting Bell, Johnson, or Elliott makes that happen unless you blow every pick afterwards and Wonder did not do that. There are gambles contained within this draft and the cast is pretty soft in spots, but the upside is also undeniable. Cooks and Mixon represent that upside in a major way and if both turn out to be as good as many think they will in their new roles, Wonder has got one heckuva team on his hands. On the other hand, if he's 10-15 points worse than other teams most weeks from the QB position, that's a problem. Overall, this team is no sure thing, but they could be dynamic if things click.

RicemanX/Mike FFToday:

1.02- RB David Johnson, Ari.
2.11- TE Rob Gronkowski, NE
3.02- WR Demaryius Thomas, Den.
4.11- RB Mark Ingram, NO
5.02- WR Martavis Bryant, Pit.
6.11- WR Julian Edelman, NE
7.02- RB Paul Perkins, NYG
8.11- QB Philip Rivers, LAC
9.02- RB Rob Kelley, Was.
10.11- QB Ryan Tannehill, Mia.
11.02- WR Cameron Meredith, Chi.
12.11- WR Jeremy Maclin, Bal.
13.02- TE Jason Witten, Dal
14.11- RB Marlon Mack, Ind.
15.02- D/ST, Kansas City Chiefs
16.11- K Cairo Santos, KC

Analysis: Obviously, having to enter a draft four rounds in is tricky as the first three picks weren't necessarily players that you even liked. That being said, Mike put together a fairly eclectic group here that includes both upside/risky picks like Martavis Bryant, Paul Perkins, and Rob Kelley and more conservative, steady picks like Mark Ingram and Julian Edelman. Like Wonder, he waited on selecting his first quarterback until nearly eight rounds were in the books, but came out with a decent pair of signal-callers to go along with all the firepower elsewhere. Though it was Rice's call and not Mike's, this is the Gronkowski team. We all know what that means. Gronk was never going to make it through two rounds without being picked and any team with him on it carries that burden as he can make or break a team like few other players can. There are also massive question marks at WR- Can Demaryius Thomas bounce back from his worst season as a pro? What will Martavis Bryant look like and can he avoid suspension? What will Julian Edelman's role be with Brandin Cooks now onboard? Good questions all. This team is a mystery, but capable of a great outcome.

Key to No-Hassle Success: Gronk's production is the no-brainer. If he ends up as the #1 TE, this team should be successful as David Johnson is going to get his...and then some. The questions regarding the wide receiver position were noted above, but in addition to Gronk, the other key to success might be the development of a trio of young RBs. Paul Perkins and Rob Kelley showed flashes last season, but represent largely unproven commodities at this point. Marlon Mack has no track record to speak of, but could find himself thrust into duty with the only RB in front of him being one of oldest skill position players in the league. Again, a team led by David Johnson isn't going to flop- Johnson is too good, but this team has many questions to answer and it truly does begin and end with Gronk.

Favorite pick: Kind of a cop-out, but am I allowed to say David Johnson? I think he's far and away the best player in fantasy football this season and getting him just puts a team into contention instantly. I also thought Rob Kelley was a good value in the ninth given that there are definitely running lanes to be exploited in Washington

Least Favorite pick: Rounds Three-Five weren't picks that I would have made personally. I thought Thomas was mostly awful last season and Mark Ingram has to contend with Adrian Peterson at his position- something that could prove difficult if Peterson is healthy. Finally, I thought Bryant was a bit of a reach, but understand the reasoning there.

Overall outlook: Both of these first two teams are simply very difficult to handicap. They're full of guys with potential, some explosive in nature, but there are just so many unknowns out there to consider. If all cylinders fired on this team, it would be quite a unit with potentially the top RB and TE in football residing on the roster. Apart from that, Mike just needs one RB and one WR selected beyond the first five rounds to be a hit. Guys like Perkins, Cameron Meredith, and Jeremy Maclin could all make key contributions as they all figure to be top options on their respective teams. So, it is with some reservation that I declare this team to be a contender- Mike did a nice job transitioning them into being his team over the course of the draft.

Remote Controller:

1.03- RB Ezekiel Elliott, Dal.
2.10- QB Tom Brady, NE
3.03- WR Davante Adams, GB
4.10- WR Michael Crabtree, Oak
5.03- RB Eddie Lacy, Sea
6.10- WR Donte Moncrief, Ind.
7.03- RB Frank Gore, Ind.
8.10- QB Dak Prescott, Dal.
9.03- TE Kyle Rudolph, Min.
10.10- WR Tyrell Williams, SD
11.03- TE Eric Ebron, Det.
12.10- WR Marvin Jones, Det.
13.03- RB Jacquizz Rodgers, TB
14.10- RB C.J. Procise, Sea.
15.03- D/ST, Arizona Cardinals
16.10- K Caleb Sturgis, Phi.

Analysis: Remote was the last of the three guys to grab one of the "Big Three" at the RB position, but then his strategy veered off the paths of others as he took a QB with his next pick. Any QB taken early has to be a sure thing or else it weakens other parts of the roster rather significantly, but I think Brady fits comfortably into the sure things category at this point. For me, this team got a little funky after the first two picks, but part of that comes from my feelings about the next five picks. Lacy and Gore are a bit scary as a complementary package to Elliott and Adams as a lead WR is a questionable move at best. Still, when remote reminded us of Adams's stats from last season, the pick made more sense to me. The tight ends drafted for this team are solid as the overall depth, so I guess one's opinion of the group comes down to whether or not you think Adams can repeat last season's numbers and how you feel about Eddie Lacy. Going RB-QB in the first two rounds is always going to insure that you have at least a slightly weaker WR corps than the norm and that appears to be the case here. Can remote get mileage out of Lacy and Gore? That is the question.

Key to No-Hassle Success: Elliott is too talented to slump in his sophomore season, especially behind a stellar offensive line and Brady has new weapons, so the building blocks for this team are in place. Adams to me would/should have been a #2 WR rather than a lead and it feels like this team has no real first or second tier guy at that position. As such, Adams is more the key to the team's success than Lacy as Remote wisely took the time to handcuff him. Grabbing two Lions receivers was also a smart move as it's almost a guarantee that one of the two (Ebron, Jones) will get the targets necessary for good numbers. So, there you have it. Adams needs to justify the faith that Remote has placed in him. If he does that, this team is probably going to turn out o.k.

Favorite pick: Really thought Remote stole Eric Ebron. Seemed like he went awful late for a guy with that kind of upside. Thought the Prescott pick was good, too. Prescott was more of a game manager in year one of his career, but I could see Dallas really turning him loose this year allowing him to exceed current fantasy expectations.

Least Favorite pick: Adams, Lacy, Moncrief, and Gore. Not that any of those picks can't be justified- I just have Lacy and Gore on my "do not draft" list and Adams and Moncrief are "second fiddle" guys behind Jordy Nelson and T.Y. Hilton. Both guys do have excellent QBs throwing them the ball, but there are other mouths to be fed...

Overall outlook: I'll say for a third and last time. Drafting in positions 1-3 means you're getting a good foundation to build on. I guess I'm just lukewarm about what was ultimately added to that foundation. The fact that we're talking risk/reward for the third straight team review really underscores the uncertainty that goes along with the sport this year. After all, no one knows what Eddie Lacy is going to do or whether or not Davante Adams will be the Adams of 2016 or 2015? I think Remote has a shot at contention with this group for sure, but he'll need some good things to happen with guys who have some serious downside. In the end, I suspect it balances out and this team will be middle-of-the-pack.

ICEMAN:

1.04- WR Antonio Brown, Pit.
2.09- RB DeMarco Murray, Ten.
3.04- RB Leonard Fournette, Jax.
4.09- RB Christian McCaffrey, Car.
5.04- QB Matt Ryan, Atl.
6.09- TE Delanie Walker, Ten.
7.04- WR Jamison Crowder, Was.
8.09- WR Corey Davis, Ten.
9.04- WR Eric Decker, NYJ
10.09- RB Jeremy Hill, Cin.
11.04- WR Rishard Matthews, Ten.

12.09- TE Cameron Brate, TB

13.04- QB Joe Flacco, Bal.

14.09- RB Chris Ivory, Jax.

15.04- K Matt Bryant, Atl.

16.09- D/ST, Miami Dolphins

Analysis: And now we come to our defending champion who simply blew out the competition last year wire-to-wire for a number of reasons. The fascinating sequel to that effort includes the selection of two rookie RBs in the first four rounds and no less than five Tennessee Titans on the roster. Don't think ICE planned that out in advance. The confidence placed in both Leonard Fournette and Christian McCaffrey suggests that ICE believes this to be a special class of top-tier RBs this season. DeMarco Murray certainly appeared to have plenty of gas left in the tank last season, so whether or not Leonard and Christian develop quickly matters a great deal to the success of this team. Going RB-heavy and then taking QB and TE in the 5th and 6th rounds really left this WR corps thin behind Antonio Brown and that could be a position where points do not easily come in the fall. Some of that concern could be lessened, however, by Eric Decker landing in a good spot. Only time will tell on that front. ICE is truly rolling the dice with this draft beyond the safety of his first two picks. It's a fascinating experiment to be sure.

Key to No-Hassle Success: No need to get cute here by trying to find something subtle. It's all about the rookie RBs. ICE doesn't need both guys to meet his expectations, but he does need one to do so. In some ways, thus, the Fournette selection is made safer by the addition of McCaffrey a round later. And, much like Remote did, you've got multiple players chosen from a team as pass catchers, which almost insures that one will be successful unless something happens to Marcus Mariota. This is a team, despite the risk, that contains plenty of checks and balances. It also contains stability at QB with Matt Ryan- a fact that is sometimes overlooked in the shadow of other positions (like RB and WR).

Favorite pick: DeMarco Murray slid too far, I think. He's no longer a sexy pick, but he probably should be given the resurgence we witnessed last year. Getting a RB of his quality after nabbing the top WR off the board in Round One makes this team formidable prior to the more risky selections.

Least Favorite pick: I thought Jamison Crowder was taken awfully early considering Washington has Terrelle Pryor and Jordan Reed to feed as well. Now, if Reed were to get hurt as he sometimes does, Crowder would be the primary beneficiary. Still, as a #2 WR, I think he otherwise leaves something to be desired.

Overall outlook: Again, it's going to be very difficult to handicap a team who is basing so much on the success of multiple guys who have never taken an NFL snap. But, it does feel like ICE has hedged his bets well with the selection of multiple raw talents and handcuffs for those talents. In the end, it's hard not to like what this team brings to the table assuming there is at least moderate production from WRs on the team not named Brown. Can you imagine how good this team will be if both Fournette and McCaffrey finish in the top ten? Brown, Murray, and Ryan are an excellent triplet set and anything that piles on top of that could push this team deep in the direction of a title defense. Good stuff.

Shovelheadt:

1.05- WR Julio Jones, Atl.
2.08- QB Aaron Rodgers, GB
3.05- RB Lamar Miller, Hou.
4.08- RB Dalvin Cook, Min.
5.05- WR Larry Fitzgerald, Ari.
6.08- WR Randall Cobb, GB
7.05- RB Ameer Abdullah, Det.
8.08- QB Andy Dalton, Cin.
9.05- RB LeGarrette Blount, Phi.
10.08- TE Jared Cook, Oak.

11.05- WR Cole Beasley, Dal.

12.08- TE David Njoku, Cle.

13.05- RB Giovani Bernard, Cin.

14.08- WR Ted Ginn, Jr., NO

15.05- D/ST, Cincinnati Bengals

16.08- K Graham Gano, Car.

Analysis:Remarkably, this team looks like a blend of the previous two teams analyzed. Like Remote, Shovel decided that taking a "sure thing" quarterback was worth it and chose Aaron Rodgers to be the guy at that position. Then, like ICE, he added a rookie RB early, opting for Dalvin Cook in the fourth round. The difference between Shovel and ICE came later on, though, as Shovel did not address the tight end position until much later so that he could stockpile more players at the more "prominent" positions. And, aside from Cook, this was a fairly conservative draft with far more veterans chosen than younger players. What does all that mean? Well, Shovel's group has less upside as guys like Fitzgerald and Randall Cobb aren't likely to have break-out years. But, there's also less risk with this team than any of the others thus far, even with Cook factored in. Sure, Abdullah carries some risk coming off a year of injury, but he's backed up by veterans at the position. Finally, as is his custom, Shovel picked three Bengals for his team, but I suppose that's no big deal considering ICE took five from one team. Mostly safe picks here with a little spice thrown in.

Key to No-Hassle Success: With far less upside than other teams, the key to success is simply staying healthy. Rodgers will be a top-3 QB. Lamar Miller will finish somewhere between #8 and #14 at the RB position in terms of production. And, Larry Fitzgerald and Randall Cobb will put up unspectacular, but ultimately predictable numbers in conjunction with the parade of points that Julio Jones brings to the table. Sure, Cook could enhance all of this predictability, but he's not vital by any means. I will say that Shovel's tight ends need to do something. Cook and Njoku's roles are pretty much up in the air and I don't know that either will make him happy that he passed on the position for so long.

Favorite pick: If early reviews are accurate, Ameer Abdullah could be the steal of the draft in the seventh round. Granted, reports in June only carry so much weight, but Abdullah is in position to succeed in a big way. If both he and Cook were to exceed expectations, this team could be super.

Least Favorite pick: I think Randall Cobb's days of being worthy of a pick in the first six rounds is over. I think he went too early and I thought there were several much better QBs than Andy Dalton still available when "Big Red" was taken. Neither pick was terrible, certainly, but neither inspired me all that much.

Overall outlook: This will be a steady team from my perspective, scoring-wise. They won't be a top scoring team very often from week to week, if at all. However, their veteran presence will supply them with consistency and prevent those bottomed-out weeks that can kill a season. Health is the primary concern, thus, as was noted above and the ability to get a few big-time performances out of Cook or Abdullah. The late round picks here concern me a little, too, as guys like Beasley, Bernard, and Ginn really aren't built for solid, even explosive production. They don't offer up a very good Plan B if the main stars were to falter. I like this team, but I'm not intrigued by them as much as some others.

Robb:

1.06- WR Odell Beckham, Jr., NYG
2.07- WR DeAndre Hopkins, Hou.
3.06- RB Todd Gurley, LAR
4.07- RB Carlos Hyde, SF
5.06- WR Kelvin Benjamin, Car.
6.07- QB Jameis Winston, TB
7.06- RB Bilal Powell, NYJ
8.07- QB Marcus Mariota, Ten.
9.06- WR Quincy Enunwa, NYJ
10.07- TE Jack Doyle, Ind.

11.06- WR Robert Woods, LAR

12.07- RB Jamaal Williams, GB

13.06- D/ST, Denver Broncos

14.07- RB Jonathan Williams, Buf.

15.06- TE Evan Engram, NYG

16.07- K Brandon McManus, Den.

Analysis: In Robb, we come to the first drafter who went WR-WR to begin a draft. While it left him a little undernourished at the RB position, it's a worthy strategy given that WR is the only position in which we start three players. Robb proceeded beyond that to try to balance things out and include depth that featured #1 WRs on bad passing teams (Enunwa, Woods) and young/unproven, but talented RBs (Williams, Williams). The obviously neglected position was tight end, but again, several guys in this draft just don't put a high emphasis on that position and while that is a bit risky, it's not tremendously so. As a whole, this team is pretty balanced, but is relying on several guys who faltered last season to return to past form. Namely, Todd Gurley, DeAndre Hopkins, and Kelvin Benjamin fit that category. From a best ball format, you've got to love what Robb did with his quarterback selections, though. He chose two third-year QBs who are clearly still on their way up, both in terms of NFL worth and fantasy production. If that trajectory continues in 2017, he may get production that easily out-distances draft position. Lots to like here for sure.

Key to No-Hassle Success: Well, Carlos Hyde needs to stay healthy to keep the running game from tanking, first and foremost. Hyde has generally been productive in his career when his health doesn't fail him, but he's hurt a lot. And, this team can't afford injuries at that position with little guaranteed beyond Gurley. Even Gurley is no sure thing after last year and as was mentioned in the paragraph above, the same goes for Hopkins and Benjamin. This would have been an incredible 2016 draft with Gurley, Beckham, and Hopkins leading the way, but two of those three were among the biggest disappointments of the 2016 season. So, again, bouncing back to prior form and a healthy Hyde are keys to this team doing well.

Favorite pick: I really liked the value picks of Gurley and Winston. I'm not convinced Gurley will be able to duplicate his rookie season anytime soon, but mid-third round seems like an awful long way for him to fall given the volume of carries he is likely to receive. I just love the QB duo on this team. Both should complement each other well.

Least Favorite pick: I liked nearly all of Robb's picks. I guess I thought Bilal Powell went a tad early and I didn't like that he waited so long to address the TE position, but that's kind of nit-picking. This draft was a nice blend of proven talent and guys with upside.

Overall outlook: I like what Robb did in this draft for the most part, but the running game could be his undoing...or he could be above average at the position. When you don't address that position this year until the third round, there's going to be some anxiety present with respect to the position as very few sure things exist beyond Round Two, if not sooner than that. I think the collection of players here is good enough for this team to contend, but WR depth is also an issue from the standpoint of 3 of the 5 guys on the roster playing alongside either awful or rookie QBs. This team could be in the tank if the problems noted can't be overcome, but if Gurley, Hyde, and Hopkins play to their potential, this is also a team worth watching.

Matt's Eagles:

1.07- WR Mike Evans, TB
2.06- RB Jay Ajayi, Mia.
3.07- WR Alshon Jeffery, Phi.
4.06- WR Keenan Allen, LAC
5.07- RB Ty Montgomery, GB
6.06- TE Zach Ertz, Phi.
7.07- QB Russell Wilson, Sea.
8.06- RB Samaje Perine, Was.
9.07- WR Breshad Perriman, Bal.
10.06- RB Joe Williams, SF

11.07- WR Kevin White, Chi.

12.06- TE Austin Hooper, Atl.

13.07- WR Marqise Lee, Jax.

14.06- QB DeShaun Watson, Hou.

15.07- D/ST, Houston Texans

16.06- K Mason Crosby, GB

Analysis: From a stylistic standpoint, Matt has always done things his own way. His picks often defy convention somewhat and this year was no different once the no-brainer selection of Mike Evans was over and done. There are certainly very few things to feel comfortable about beyond Evans, aside from Russell Wilson, who was a big-time steal late in Round Seven. Jay Ajayi is more than capable of justifying his draft position, but his break-out 2016 season seemed to be more about a couple of huge games than consistent, every-week production. Alshon Jeffery is on a new team and it's unclear what his role will be with Carson Wentz having already developed rapport with other targets. And, Keenan Allen and Ty Montgomery are also big unknowns with Allen trying to stay healthy for a change and Montgomery trying to continue to re-invent himself in terms of position. Then, after Wilson, there were a lot of gambles down the stretch including several rookie picks at RB and QB. The WR depth, likewise, is completely unproven. The potential is there for this team, but it was a draft of gambles galore.

Key to No-Hassle Success: Goodness. Where do we start? Well, Evans is going to be fine. He's a man among boys at WR more weeks than not. It's all about picks 2-5, really. Matt needs two of those four to be very, very good. Whether that's Ajayi and Montgomery giving him a stellar rushing attack or maybe Jeffery and Allen getting back to past form and staying healthy, this team will rise or fall on those four picks. There is such an injury history with both Jeffery and Allen that I think their health is likely the biggest need/concern/key for this group. Both are tremendous talents. Some of the unproven depth on this team also needs to shine through at some point during the season.

Favorite pick: Easily Russell Wilson late in the seventh. For some reason, people tend to shy away from Wilson in drafts- probably because he's prone to slow starts to begin seasons. But, again, he was great value at 7.10. I also really liked the late grab of Austin Hooper. Looks like a player ready to take a major step forward to me.

Least Favorite pick: I thought Matt's other tight end, Zach Ertz, was taken awfully early. I know Ertz finished the year strong last season, but I think he might have still been on the board two rounds later. Also, Ty Montgomery is not a guy I'm looking at much this year. I don't think he's a long-term solution for Green Bay at RB, but I could be wrong.

Overall outlook: There are a number of things that need to happen, from my perspective, in order for this team to contend. I wouldn't want a team this void of certainty, but Matt has drafted these kinds of units before and they typically have finished towards the middle of the league standings- no small feat in a league with so many experienced drafters. So, I guess the best we can say here is that the outlook is truly unclear. Nearly all of the players on this roster come with upside and there's something to be said for that after all. But, you also need studs and this team could turn out to be Mike Evans and a bunch of so-so producers. All in all, kudos to Matt for doing it his own unique way.

Fumbleweed:

1.08- RB LeSean McCoy, Buf.
2.05- WR Dez Bryant, Dal.
3.08- QB Drew Brees, NO
4.05- WR Sammy Watkins, Buf.
5.08- TE Greg Olsen, Car.
6.05- WR Emmanuel Sanders, Den.
7.08- QB Ben Roethlisberger, Pit.
8.05- WR DeVante Parker, Mia.
9.08- RB Matt Forte, NYJ
10.05- RB Kenneth Dixon, Bal.

11.08- RB Danny Woodhead, Bal.

12.05- WR Adam Thielen, Min.

13.08- TE Zach Miller, Chi.

14.05- RB Duke Johnson, Cle.

15.08- K Dan Bailey, Dal.

16.05- D/ST, Carolina Panthers

Analysis: This is a team of fairly profound strengths and weaknesses with an overall product that has just as much uncertainty as nearly everyone else in this draft. The strengths of this team are clearly QB and WR along with a top-3 tight end. As is not unusual for me, I chose a second QB in the first half of the draft when a guy I really liked (Roethlisberger) fell well past where I thought his value lay. Together with Brees, there is no better QB duo coming out of this draft. Also, as was noted above, the WRs on this team are potentially explosive, but also potentially injured much of the time. No one disputes the upside/potential of Dez Bryant and Sammy Watkins as a pair- plenty dispute their ability to stay healthy. The obvious pure weakness for this team is at RB as once LeSean McCoy was selected, the position wasn't addressed again until the ninth round. None of the RBs sans McCoy is guaranteed to even be a periodic producer, but having both Kenneth Dixon and Danny Woodhead of the Ravens should help with point totals some. The strengths of this team don't necessarily overshadow its primary weakness, but they do give it an identity.

Key to No-Hassle Success: This is pretty easy. LeSean McCoy must stay healthy. You can get away with having lesser RBs when your #1 guy is living up to expectations and playing every single week. But, without McCoy, this team is going to fall far below average in terms of production from the position. Another key is, obviously, the health of Bryant and Watkins, but also the development of DeVante Parker. Emmanuel Sanders was picked to give the team someone safe to fall back on- Parker has far greater upside. If Parker can join Bryant and Watkins with respect to explosive scoring weeks, this team has the ability to lead the league in scoring multiple times in 2017. It's not a team that will bounce back well from injuries, though, and that's concerning...

Favorite pick: I was happy to get both Greg Olsen and Roethlisberger when I did as they are proven commodities who can anchor this team and give the higher upside guys a chance to propel the team to lofty heights. I also felt that Parker and Thielen were good values at the WR position.

Least Favorite pick: There were two. First, Dez Bryant is getting drafted on potential these days rather than production and I would have loved for Jordy Nelson to fall one more spot so that I could grab him. Also, I wasn't thrilled with what I got as my second tight end. Should have drafted Thomas Rawls instead of Miller late in the game.

Overall outlook: There is potential for this team to be great. The production at QB, WR, and TE should be among the league's leaders. But there is no team that can afford injury like this one as if McCoy were to be lost for a long period of time, there would be suffering. Health affects all teams in the No-Hassle format, but some are built to weather injuries better than others. This is not one of those teams and it contains some guys with history as was mentioned previously. If you haven't noticed, a clear-cut favorite for this season hasn't been named yet and for good reason. This is just another team with potential, but also flaws that could be easily exposed.

Vikings4Ever:

1.09- RB Melvin Gordon, LAC
2.04- WR Jordy Nelson, GB
3.09- RB Isaiah Crowell, Cle.
4.04- WR Jarvis Landry, Mia.
5.09- TE Jimmy Graham, Sea.
6.04- WR Brandon Marshall, NYG
7.09- RB Derrick Henry, Ten.
8.04- QB Kirk Cousins, Was.
9.09- WR Pierre Garcon, SF
10.04- QB Carson Wentz, Phi.

11.09- RB Jonathan Stewart, Car.

12.04 TE Coby Fleener, NO

13.09- WR Tyler Lockett, Sea.

14.04- RB Alvin Kamara, NO

15.09- K Wil Lutz, NO

16.04- D/ST, Philadelphia Eagles

Analysis: In V4E, we have another longtime drafter who foregoes the selection of a QB until much later in the draft so that the heart of his roster can be stockpiled with talent. The question then becomes: How good is the talent that was stockpiled? Is this a veteran team or a team with younger, less proven upside? The first question is hard to answer as the team's foundation is a guy who had a very disappointing rookie season followed up by a very surprising sophomore surge. Melvin Gordon is that guy and there is no certainty about who he'll be this year. That is not the case, however, with second pick, Jordy Nelson, who is one of the surest picks in all of fantasy football. The trend of risky vs. safe continued with Vikes' next two picks as Isaiah Crowell represents the former and Jarvis Landry the latter. Beyond that, Vikes grabbed a mix of veterans and young players to round out the roster with QB being left in the hands of Kirk Cousins and Carson Wentz. Cousins is generally underrated in fantasy circles and Wentz could take a big leap forward this year making the wait at QB worth it for Vikes. Sixteen solid, sensible picks here. How you feel about the team depends on how you rate the individual pieces.

Key to No-Hassle Success: While I'm not nearly as high on Brandon Marshall as Vikes is, I think his receiving corps is generally one of the most stable units in all the league..and I think his quarterback duo will turn out to be as asset. So, it really just comes down to what sort of running game develops with this team. If Gordon and Crowell turn out to be top-10 guys at their position, this should be a top-5 team in the league. An injury to DeMarco Murray would further propel this team forward as Derrick Henry would almost certainly be a top-10 rusher with Murray out for any length of time. Can this backfield get it done? There's little doubt that the answer to that question is paramount to the team's success.

Favorite pick: I think Jordy Nelson should be a late first-round pick, so Vikes getting him 16 picks into the draft was one of the biggest steals of the whole draft for me. Also loved the Graham and Henry picks in Rounds 5 and 7.

Least Favorite pick: I mentioned it above, but I think Vikes is overvaluing Brandon Marshall. With Beckham and Shepard around and rookie Evan Engram working his way into the mix, I just don't think Marshall will see anywhere near enough volume to warrant a sixth round selection. I also didn't see much upside with Vikes' picks over the last eight rounds.

Overall outlook: I generally find this team to be well-constructed from a balance standpoint as the team seems to be equal parts strong at each stopping point in the lineup. With most of the teams in this draft, there are definitely easily identifiable pitfalls contained throughout the roster, but I don't see that with this team. The firepower, however, lends itself to this being more of a consistent team than an explosive one. As such, I think this is the safest pick in the league to finish top-6, but I would not make this team a top-3 contender at the outset of the season. But, if the running game were to take off, that all that changes. There could be three top-ten RBs on this roster and that could mean something greater than contention- it could mean a No-Hassle title.

ZeroRBJoe:

1.10- WR Michael Thomas, NO
2.03- WR T.Y. Hilton, Ind.
3.10- RB Marshawn Lynch, Oak.
4.03- WR Tyreek Hill, KC
5.10- WR Terrelle Pryor, Was.
6.03- RB Tevin Coleman, Atl.
7.10- RB Mike Gillislee, NE
8.03- TE Hunter Henry, LAC
9.10- QB Eli Manning, NYG
10.03- QB Matthew Stafford, Det.

11.10- TE Julius Thomas, Mia.

12.03- RB James White, NE

13.10- WR Kenny Britt, Cle.

14.03- D/ST, New England Patriots

15.10- K Sebastian Janikowski, Oak.

16.03- WR Will Fuller, Hou.

Analysis: Well, if you're going to wait until the ninth round to grab a QB, this is the way to do it. In the end, I think Matthew Stafford and Eli Manning will form a pretty good partnership at the position. That should allow the picks from the first eight rounds to form the nucleus of the team. With Brandin Cooks moving on to New England, Joe felt comfortable apparently with selecting second-year WR Michael Thomas as his lead receiver, teaming him with 1B T.Y. Hilton. Only two teams in the draft went WR-WR with their first two picks and it will be interesting to see how that plays out over the course of the season. Joe stayed true to his name by grabbing two more WRs in Rounds Four & Five, making this the team with the deepest WR corps in the league. So, with those two positions covered and adequate tight ends coming onboard, it comes down to RBs, where Joe proudly proclaims there is no need to go heavy. Marshawn Lynch anchors that unit and there is absolutely NO WAY to know what's he's capable of after a year off. Grabbing a couple of Patriots running backs later in the draft was wise given Joe's need to shore up a shaky position.

Key to No-Hassle Success: It's hard not to like this team with a very nice blend of stability and upside going into the finished product. Getting Manning and Stafford at bargain prices certainly helped with that perception. The key to contention, thus, probably rests with Marshawn Lynch as everything else for success is in place. If Oakland has overestimated Lynch's abilities as of now, the running game will fall to the trio of Tevin Coleman, James White, and Mike Gillislee. Not a bad trio, but certainly not top shelf given that each player is very much a part of a RB timeshare. Other than the RBs, though, few questions about this team abound.

Favorite pick: Even though he was actually picked FOR Joe instead of BY him, you can't deny how good the pick of Terrelle Pryor was. The quarterback picks have already been mentioned as being terrific, but deserve one more mention. And, Tevin Coleman is the safest #2 RB in the business. He has a high floor, making him the perfect pick for that spot.

Least Favorite pick: I liked every pick, but I did feel this team needed a fifth RB for the No-Hassle format. If injuries were to hit that position, it could become quite an obstacle to overcome. And while I didn't have the Thomas pick, there are a couple of wide receivers I would have preferred to grab there.

Overall outlook: I think this team is one of the safest bets to contend and the selections of this team and the two yet to come reinforce the idea in my mind that if you can't have one of the top three picks in this draft, getting one of the last three is the next best thing. This team has a great deal of upside to go along with being incredibly deep at the wide receiver position. That can be a combination that brings about great things, but like all teams, remaining healthy is critical, particularly with respect to running back. Joe also needs Dion Lewis and Rex Burkhead to take a backseat in the Patriots backfield and the emergence of either guy would decrease the value of his guys. Overall, this is one of my favorite teams looking at it through a No-Hassle lens.

Ray Lewis' Limo Driver:

1.11- WR A.J. Green, Cin.
2.02- RB Devonta Freeman, Atl.
3.11- WR Allen Robinson, Jax.
4.02- RB Spencer Ware, KC
5.11- RB Adrian Peterson, NO
6.02- QB Derek Carr, Oak.
7.11- WR DeSean Jackson, TB
8.02- RB Latavius Murray, Min.
9.11- TE O.J. Howard, TB
10.02- WR Mike Wallace, Bal.

11.11- RB Jamaal Charles, Den.

12.02- WR Sterling Shepard, NYG

13.11- K Justin Tucker, Bal.

14.02- QB Blake Bortles, Jax.

15.11- D/ST, Minnesota Vikings

16.02- WR John Ross, Cin.

Analysis: Talk about a mixed bag of weapons...Ray was all over the map drafting this team as he chose both youth and veterans to fill out his roster. His team is WR-heavy with six guys at that position to go along with five RBs. What that means, however, is that once again Ray is the only person in the league who only drafted one tight end...and a rookie tight end at that. It's an odd strategy, but one that Ray has employed previously. In terms of running backs drafted, what an incredible twosome Adrian Peterson and Jamaal Charles would have been a few years ago. But, how much do they have left in 2017? If Devonta Freeman and Spencer Ware live up to expectations, it may not matter, but an injury to either guy or just a lack of effectiveness could thrust the "old men" into duty. Ray went largely veteran at WR early in the draft, but then took the up and coming Sterling Shepard and rookie John Ross late to diversify the unit. Like I said, there didn't seem to be any particular theme to this draft...it seemed Ray just took the player he liked best when it came his time to draft. Profound, huh?

Key to No-Hassle Success: With only O.J. Howard holding down the TE position, Howard must not only stay healthy, but be fairly effective in his opening act in the league. Taking a frequent zero at a position can pull a team down. To make up for that, though, I think Ray needs his six-deep WR group to be one of the top 2-3 units in the league. A bounce back year from Allen Robinson is fairly imperative as is the emergence of DeSean Jackson within a brand new offense (for him). The quarterbacks on this team have shown themselves to be pretty up and down thus far in their young careers and the RB group seems to have a fairly low ceiling, so this team needs to be a receiving juggernaut. Thankfully, the first two picks for Ray are two of the safest picks in the league.

Favorite pick: Devonta Freeman's production over the past two seasons probably should thrust him into late first rounds in drafts. As such, Ray getting him and A.J. Green with his first two picks was pretty great. I also thought waiting on Blake Bortles worked out pretty well. In leagues that don't penalize for interceptions, Bortles scores a lot better than many people realize.

Least Favorite pick: Not grabbing a second tight end just doesn't make sense in this league. And, if you're going to ignore that and employ the one-TE strategy, make sure it's not an unproven rookie that you're banking on. As for actual picks, I thought Adrian Peterson went way too soon, but can understand what would make you reach a little earlier to grab an all-time great.

Overall outlook: I don't know what to make of this team, but that's usually the case with Ray. He has a style all his own and in this case, you've got several veterans past their prime, several young players coming into their own, a couple of studs that form a foundation for possible success, and a player (Robinson) who fell nearly to the fourth round this year after being a late first rounder in many leagues last year. What that all adds up to is anybody's guess, but I think, in the end, Ray probably needs his QBs to take a step forward to contend. Bortles has a new coach helping him out, and Derek Carr is coming off a season-ending injury, so there are plenty of unknowns in terms of how it will all turn out. But, hey, it's the June Mock. Unknowns come with the territory. Interesting team.

JScott:

1.12- WR Amari Cooper, Oak.
2.01- RB Jordan Howard, Chi.
3.12- QB Andrew Luck, Ind.
4.01- TE Travis Kelce, KC
5.12- WR Golden Tate, Det.
6.01- RB C.J. Anderson, Den.
7.12- TE Tyler Eifert, Cin.
8.01- QB Cam Newton, Car.
9.12- RB Terrance West, Bal.
10.01- RB Kareem Hunt, KC

11.12- WR Corey Coleman, Cle.

12.01- WR Jordan Matthews, Phi.

13.12- RB Thomas Rawls, Sea.

14.01- WR Tavon Austin, LAR

15.12- D/ST, Seattle Seahawks

16.01- K Dustin Hopkins, Was.

Analysis: Despite the fact that JScott is overvaluing Amari Cooper from my perspective, I really like this team. If he had grabbed the more proven Jordy Nelson at the point that he chose Cooper, this might be just about my favorite team. That's because I absolutely loved what he did with picks 3-8 as he snared two top-8 QBs, two top-5 tight ends, and a very solid #2 RB in C.J. Anderson and a very solid #2 WR in Golden Tate. Granted, having such prowess at QB and TE turned Corey Coleman and Jordan Matthews into players being counted on to contribute weekly...but the trade-off was worth it, I think. As for RB depth, it's a little suspect, but if Terrance West starts fast, he could keep the job in Baltimore even after Dixon returns; and, conversely, if Spencer Ware is sluggish, Kareem Hunt's contributions could become significant as early as October. And, then there's Thomas Rawls, who is only one year removed from being the next great thing. Suspect? Yes, but certainly not without upside. If JScott is right about Cooper, this team could be special. If not, there is still plenty of potential for a team constructed extremely well from the corner spot.

Key to No-Hassle Success: While I think Cooper taking a big leap forward is the biggest thing, don't underestimate the need for Jordan Howard to prove he wasn't a one-year wonder like so many Chicago RBs over the years. This team is absolutely loaded at QB and TE like no other team, so if the first two picks end up hits, this team will roll. I do wonder if the lack of firepower at WR will eventually cause this team to slump a bit, particularly if injuries begin to pile up, but I also think the risk was worth the concern. So, Cooper and Howard are the keys. JScott did such a good job putting together talent after those two picks that his top two picks may be all that stands between him and top-3 status all season long.

Favorite pick: Take your pick. All the picks from Round 3 to Round 8 were simply fantastic. You can get destroyed from the swing pick if you do things conventionally and JScott departed from convention and then some. Luck and Kelce at the turn was simply a stroke of genius if both can stay healthy. They were far and away the best players on the board at that point.

Least Favorite pick: It was Cooper, but I could be dead wrong about him. He certainly has the talent and perhaps he and Carr will be on the same page more often this season as compared to the past two. Also, I'm not sure Coleman and Matthews were the best choices for WR depth, but that feels a little nit-picky to say.

Overall outlook: By now, it's not a secret that I really like this team's chances. I just think you take what is given you when you pick late in a draft and JScott continually took the best player available until a lot of firepower was assembled. When you load up at a couple of positions, the obvious pitfall is that you'll be a bit weak at at least one position and that is certainly the case with this WR group. But, there are no powerhouse teams when you're drafting with other knowledgeable people, and as such, you just have to decide where you want to place emphasis. At 3.12, JScott could have become an ordinary team by taking the road more traveled...semi-good RBs and WRs were still available. Instead, this team took a chance on greatness. We'll see how it ultimately pans out.

im working on fixing it. ill continue to update the previous post

Still working on this?

I am attempting to clean it up as we speak.

Oh crap. Decker got signed by the Titans. I now have 5 Titans on my team in this No Hassle League!

DeMarco Murray

Corey Davis

Rishard Matthews

Delanie Walker

Eric Decker

Good Lord.

:shocking: :rolleyes: :thumbsdown:

ICEMAN

All fixed. Just use White Wonder's post for copy and paste. :thumbsup:

sorry for not being able to finish fixing it.

i had some urgent issues the past 2 days

sorry for not being able to finish fixing it.

i had some urgent issues the past 2 days

You got a head-start on doing it for me. I appreciate that. :thumbsup: