Sign in to follow this  
Mr Neil

WR scoop and play week 12

Debating plugging in either Nate Washington or Shorts vs the Saints as a flex since saints couldn't defend against a scare crow. Any other scoops that come to mind? Funchess definitely but he'll be plucked off wire early or already is gone. Maybe Kendall wright if someone got sick of holding him may be on there vs Oakland

Saints might play better coming off of a bye, new coordinator, and rookie qb in Tenn. I would not assume 5 tds this week

Saints might play better coming off of a bye, new coordinator, and rookie qb in Tenn. I would not assume 5 tds this week

I'm hoping it's not Tennessee. I'm going to Texans/Saints game on Sunday lol.

I'm hoping it's not Tennessee. I'm going to Texans/Saints game on Sunday lol.

As a Saints fan who went to the Redskins game I hope it goes well for you

1 league I saw Golden Tate available which I like with Jim Bob at he helm, but I like Shorts and think he would be best fit at QB. :shocking:

1 league I saw Golden Tate available which I like with Jim Bob at he helm, but I like Shorts and think he would be best fit at QB. :shocking:

Tate's available in my league, but I grabbed Funchess. Not crazy about any Lions.

JJ Nelson against the pathetic 49ers Defense with no Michael Floyd may be my pick for the scoop

• Like 1

if kendall wright was dropped he is reportedly playing and has Oakland matchup

JJ Nelson against the pathetic 49ers Defense with no Michael Floyd may be my pick for the scoop

That. Carson has been lighting it up with the outside receiver.

I would also seriously keep an eye on Doug Baldwin's status. Tyler Lockette is a player who makes big plays and he just needs a chance, I'd think about starting him if Baldwin is out.

• Like 1

I like the idea of Nelson but he has one game of production...hell I thought jaron would be the guy coming in last week. bit of a boom/bust risk there. Could be a more run heavy game too with what rawls did last week.

I like the idea of Nelson but he has one game of production...hell I thought jaron would be the guy coming in last week. bit of a boom/bust risk there. Could be a more run heavy game too with what rawls did last week.

Frisco has played much better D at home and probably doesn't want a shoot-out with the Cards. I see a bounce back from them that could result in one of those 13-9 games.

Frisco has played much better D at home and probably doesn't want a shoot-out with the Cards. I see a bounce back from them that could result in one of those 13-9 games.

I have been thinking the same thing. If you look at SF home games, they play a lot tougher.

Stupid Michael Floyd is back at practice today so there goes my JJ Nelson scoop

I have a weird feeling that Jeremy Butler, (WR Ravens) is going to break out one of these weeks. He was an undrafted FA last year who was cut after injury. He is back on the squad this year, and he really impressed in Mini-Camp. Trestman tends to like bigger/ bookend WRs, and Givens definitely is not that guy. I'm thinking the Ravens want to see what they have in Butler before the end of the year, and now they have the opportunity with this season all but over. He has seen increased snaps the past two weeks, and figures to see a lot of looks in garbage time the rest of the season.... I'm not sure if it is monday night against the Browns or next week against the dolphins, but i could see him make an impact soon....

I would bet zero people own him... literally zero... maybe his mom... but keep an ear out for this guy if schaub can muster any fantasy relevance

• Like 1

I have a weird feeling that Jeremy Butler, (WR Ravens) is going to break out one of these weeks. He was an undrafted FA last year who was cut after injury. He is back on the squad this year, and he really impressed in Mini-Camp. Trestman tends to like bigger/ bookend WRs, and Givens definitely is not that guy. I'm thinking the Ravens want to see what they have in Butler before the end of the year, and now they have the opportunity with this season all but over. He has seen increased snaps the past two weeks, and figures to see a lot of looks in garbage time the rest of the season.... I'm not sure if it is monday night against the Browns or next week against the dolphins, but i could see him make an impact soon....

I would bet zero people own him... literally zero... maybe his mom... but keep an ear out for this guy if schaub can muster any fantasy relevance

That's one HUGE if. Schaub is an interesting case because he was decent for a few seasons and then just seemed to fall off a cliff - something seen more with RBs than QBs.

Kendall Wright intrigues me. I might cut Diggs to pick him up after I analyze his schedule. I'm not feeling good about Diggs but I know Wright at least has a qb who can throw and is on a team with little running, so I'm thinking more pass plays. Unlike Diggs in Miiny.

Just picked up Zach Miller of the Bears with no Martellus and against a good matchup in GB. Good plug in flex flyer

Good information, as usual Rallo.

https://www.couchriderreport.net/jeremy-butler-is-the-sleeper-who-will-soon-awake/

This Jeremy butler kid went 5 for 57 last game so I think you're onto something. Question is was on the second string squad with Schaub? Usually when the backup comes in they have eyes for the guy they played most with in practice