Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Who is the most clueless poster?

Who is the most clueless poster?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most clueless poster?

• ShoNuff
    • ANY other poster

I'd say the biggest trolls are MDC and drobeski. I actually like both of them, but they're just taking the piss 9/10 times. They're pretty funny trolls at that.

Eh they don't bother me at all. Most of the time it's Slonuff, shotsy, occasionally vudu, and occasionally newbie. Shotsy just seems to miserable all the time and act like he has no life or anything else better to do than try to troll on here. He gets ignored 99% of the time but if he actually posts something worth merit he usually will get a response. But that's a very rare thing. I also try not to argue too much over political stuff cause you'll never change another persons mind about it so I just let it go and not care

Wait. I thought they were the same person.

• Like 1

Eh they don't bother me at all. Most of the time it's Slonuff, shotsy, occasionally vudu, and occasionally newbie. Shotsy just seems to miserable all the time and act like he has no life or anything else better to do than try to troll on here. He gets ignored 99% of the time but if he actually posts something worth merit he usually will get a response. But that's a very rare thing. I also try not to argue too much over political stuff cause you'll never change another persons mind about it so I just let it go and not care

Are you talking about posty of shotsy? Posty either hates or has never heard of everything. Shotsy has alcohol related mental deficiencies.

Are you talking about posty of shotsy? Posty either hates or has never heard of everything. Shotsy has alcohol related mental deficiencies.

Shotsy. And yea I can tell he does. He suggested this Annie's Mac and cheese saying it was great. So I tried it. Tasted like absolute sh1t. I think his tastebuds are messed up too

Shotsy. And yea I can tell he does. He suggested this Annie's Mac and cheese saying it was great. So I tried it. Tasted like absolute sh1t. I think his tastebuds are messed up too

:lol:

I do not recall that.

And you are just jealous of me. Live in NY, have a lot of fun,lots of friends, healthy happy kids. Good job. Make a hell of a lot more then 15 bucks an hour.

I am living the life brother. :cheers:

And you are just jealous of me. Live in NY, have a lot of fun,lots of friends, healthy happy kids. Good job. Make a hell of a lot more then 15 bucks an hour.

So $16 an hour...ok..got it.

:)

So $16 an hour...ok..got it.

:)

No but that's what my kid makes though.

ShoFlake running away with it. Geez he's s special kind of dumb. I believe he won a dumbest poster over at FBG too.

• Like 1

I figured you didn't recall making that sh1tty claim about the mac and cheese. Cause it was atrocious. And far from jealous there. If I have to compensate by drinking all the time then yea that life must not be a good one. The fact that you constantly try to troll me proves you're jealous of my life. In my 20s and have accomplished a lot more than you have in all of your 40/50 years of life with that so called $15/hr job as well as the other money I make with the properties my grandpa left and my VA disabilities ;)

So, is there a good frozen Mac n cheese?

Dunno. Shotsy suggested a box mac and cheese that tasted focking horrible but he swore it was the best ever. I dunno if he was drunk or what but it tasted god aweful. I've never thrown mac and cheese away before but neither me or my wife could eat more than 2 bites of it

Sorry. I didn't know you were disabled. Makes a lot of sense.

• Like 1

Sorry. I didn't know you were disabled. Makes a lot of sense.

Yep. Couple of tears from military service. One that got me reclassed from pararescue which upset me quite a bit cause it was 1 of 2 of the jobs in the Air Force I wanted to do. The other one was space and missle career. Qualified for it but they didn't have any openings right away like they did pararescue so I went into that one. If I had known I would tear my patella tendon the. I would have waited and did the space and missle career

Trader joes 4 cheeses mac and cheese.

Its awesome.

• Like 1

You can't call Sho clueless. He clearly spends time researching most topics that he comments on.

I disagree with him on most of his political opinions. I think he often displays the type of "hackish" behavior that he likes to point out in other posters. He has a tendency to be a little obstinate in the face of contradictory ideas.

But I wouldn't call him "clueless".

I'd solicit his opinion on bourbons, for instance.

:dunno:

Trader joes 4 cheeses mac and cheese.

Its awesome.

Will try. My daughter loves the stuff, but the Kraft stuff looks nasty.

You can't call Sho clueless. He clearly spends time researching most topics that he comments on.

I disagree with him on most of his political opinions. I think he often displays the type of "hackish" behavior that he likes to point out in other posters. He has a tendency to be a little obstinate in the face of contradictory ideas.

But I wouldn't call him "clueless".

I'd solicit his opinion on bourbons, for instance.

:dunno:

Going Jack for the game tonight...have to go with a Tennessee product.

Need another bottle of good bourbon after finishing the Weller Antique 107 that was gifted to me.

Had a good dark rum with a twist of lime a few weeks ago. Need to find out what it was...was fantastic.

Need another bottle of good bourbon after finishing the Weller Antique 107 that was gifted to me.

Had a good dark rum with a twist of lime a few weeks ago. Need to find out what it was...was fantastic.

m

Are you going to smoke some weed too?

I make my own from scratch. Fantastic stuff.

It's easy to make from scratch. Pick a recipe online and make it with your daughter.

Make a quick cheese sauce

Throw elbow mac in some boiling water

Drain

Pour sauce over pasta

Top with something crunchy

Bake @375 until done

Easy peasy and fun for her.

Probably not a good idea to mix alcohol and Xanax.

Probably not a good idea to mix alcohol and Xanax.

You should.

It's easy to make from scratch. Pick a recipe online and make it with your daughter.

Make a quick cheese sauce

Throw elbow mac in some boiling water

Drain

Pour sauce over pasta

Top with something crunchy

Bake @375 until done

Easy peasy and fun for her.

Gonna. I have to feed her dinner 2x a week now. Thanks

Gonna. I have to feed her dinner 2x a week now. Thanks

I can send you a good recipe although I realize now probably not a good recipe for a kids pallat

Yep. Couple of tears from military service. One that got me reclassed from pararescue which upset me quite a bit cause it was 1 of 2 of the jobs in the Air Force I wanted to do. The other one was space and missle career. Qualified for it but they didn't have any openings right away like they did pararescue so I went into that one. If I had known I would tear my patella tendon the. I would have waited and did the space and missle career

Well, I'm just glad you had your doctor skills to fall back on when parareacue badass and rocket missile scientist didn't pan out for ya.

Most clueless? Who eats a$$ instead of poosay?

Also, the other guy follows me around like a puppy.....how can I call a puppy clueless?

• Like 1

I can send you a good recipe although I realize now probably not a good recipe for a kids pallat

:ahem: :wave:

I was being sarcastic- I don't give a Fvck about your disabilities mental or physical.

Do I come off as the type of guy that cares about that stuff ?

Fvck No.

:mad:

Well, I'm just glad you had your doctor skills to fall back on when parareacue badass and rocket missile scientist didn't pan out for ya.

Yep. A lot more opportunities than being a teacher and having to move to China to improve the quality of my life :thumbsup:

They are both compete nut jobs and it appears they get off on acting like this on a message board. Just messed up on so many levels.

Let me see if I have this straight:

Someone creates a poll, mocking someone else's intelligence, in a weak attempt to make themselves look clever, declaring victory, never having the balls to list themselves as an option, all the while the support clowns run in to feed in the frenzy with their own gallons of kerosene for the fire... Sounds about right. :doh:

Let me see if I have this straight:

Someone creates a poll, mocking someone else's intelligence, in a weak attempt to make themselves look clever, declaring victory, never having the balls to list themselves as an option, all the white the support clowns run in to feed in the frenzy with their own gallons of kerosene for the fire... Sounds about right. :doh:

I fall under the "ALL other posters" option. I never declared victory, the victory is by far Sho's on this one.

I fall under the "ALL other posters" option.

That's awfully cozy and rather protective.

I was being sarcastic- I don't give a Fvck about your disabilities mental or physical.

Fvck No.

GFY

Fvck No.

No you come off as the type of guy who has little friends, barely speaks to his family, is miserable at his dead end job but doesn't speak up, drinks heavily at home cause he's miserable, and takes out his frustrations from his failures on an online message board because it's his only outlet for such things.

GFY

Forgot to log out as Dickby ???