Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The mooch is loose!

I get it plenty...Im not going to lose sleep over people like you and the other Trump minions on this board thinking Im a far left idiot. Because I know there is nothing factual about that.

No....no you don't. You have complete strangers on multiple board that think you're an idiot.

I can't imagine what people you come into contact daily must think.

I doubt smart is the first word that comes to their minds.

Do you...don't lose any more hair over it.

I get it plenty...Im not going to lose sleep over people like you and the other Trump minions on this board thinking Im a far left idiot. Because I know there is nothing factual about that.

I lean left on plenty of topics. I consider myself an independent/libertarian. I was a Paul fan. I'm no Trump guy. I admit I lean left. You defend the Left constantly while attacking the right almost always. You just won't admit it. You are not "down the middle", if you are, you don't act like it. So, you are either trolling, or you are further left then you admit. You don't represent what you say you are. Does that make sense?

I don't know. I don't think MDC is far right. I don't think newbie is far right. I've seen them call you out. I'm not saying you're wrong or anything like that, but maybe a little introspective is needed. Or not :dunno:

There are plenty of topics I'd like to discuss with you, but I say "why bother". It becomes exhausting. You could link something, and I could link something to refute it, but mine would be wrong. Automatically. You dismiss outlets, yet yours are always reputable. It's extremely difficult to engage with you.

Call me out some...sure. Continue the same crap that cyclone has been spewing? No?

Ive also called them out for things...it happens.

99% of the crap that gets posted "against me" is from the same few people. (and Im not saying that to complain or whine about being attacked...I don't give a ...just some perspective of what goes on).

I dismiss very few outlets (usually those drobeski loves...Gateway Pundit, Conservative Treehouse, Breitbart...sorry, none of those places have any credibility). I dismiss places that don't have standards that others follow. You don't see me post crap from MSNBC...and rarely anything even from CNN. There is a reason for that.

One thing that you will get from me if I disagree with something or someone...is a reason why. Not just...no, bullshit, you're wrong and never have reasoning.

No....no you don't. You have complete strangers on multiple board that think you're an idiot.

I can't imagine what people you come into contact daily must think.

I doubt smart is the first word that comes to their minds.

Do you...don't lose any more hair over it.

You have complete strangers thinking you may be one of the dumbest people they have talked to. You're point?

And yeah...people that come into contact with me in my daily life know I am intelligent and knowledgeable on what I speak.

And impossible to lose much more hair anyway. Reminds me...time to shave again soon.

Call me out some...sure. Continue the same crap that cyclone has been spewing? No?

Ive also called them out for things...it happens.

99% of the crap that gets posted "against me" is from the same few people. (and Im not saying that to complain or whine about being attacked...I don't give a ######...just some perspective of what goes on).

I dismiss very few outlets (usually those drobeski loves...Gateway Pundit, Conservative Treehouse, Breitbart...sorry, none of those places have any credibility). I dismiss places that don't have standards that others follow. You don't see me post crap from MSNBC...and rarely anything even from CNN. There is a reason for that.

One thing that you will get from me if I disagree with something or someone...is a reason why. Not just...no, bullshit, you're wrong and never have reasoning.

Perfect example. You're right, and eeeeeeevvvvveeeeerrrrrrryyyyyone else is wrong. Alright, I've said my piece. :cheers:

I lean left on plenty of topics. I consider myself an independent/libertarian. I was a Paul fan. I'm no Trump guy. I admit I lean left. You defend the Left constantly while attacking the right almost always. You just won't admit it. You are not "down the middle", if you are, you don't act like it. So, you are either trolling, or you are further left then you admit. You don't represent what you say you are. Does that make sense?

I defend the left from the ridiculous as many on this board have skewed to the right.

I did the same during the W years defending him from the ridiculousness that the left was putting out.

At this point in time...its going to be more anti right as the current GOP controls everything and is a shell of what the Republican Party used to be. They have the power...they will be getting more criticism.

I lean left...and I know I lean left (and its mostly socially...fiscally I still lean right...but I understand that some of the social...will hurt that fiscal side).

Last night's bill for example...that was not good fiscally at all and was a complete show. Yet...if I bash what the GOP did I will be painted as such a lefty.

Perfect example. You're right, and eeeeeeevvvvveeeeerrrrrrryyyyyone else is wrong. Alright, I've said my piece. :cheers:

Not sure my post is an example of me saying everyone else is wrong. Where did you get that from in that post? Those sources?

You're attempting to have a chat with a brick wall, hats off to you my friend. Gave up that battle long ago.

You're attempting to have a chat with a brick wall, hats off to you my friend. Gave up that battle long ago.

Now you know how we all feel about you. :thumbsup:

Sho and Digby = the lowest of the low hanging fruit.

Not trying to get personal, but you act like a know it all. You act like you're always right. You act superior to everyone. You've substituted opinion as fact....not always, but then try to pass it off as fact. No, I'm not searching for links. You lean way left, no matter what you say, you do. No, I'm not searching for links. Everyone saying you do should be enough.

That's why nobody will engage you seriously. You are who you are. No big deal. But don't expect people to engage you when your mind is already made up, and everybody else is wrong. People have ideological differences, and that's fine, but not to you.

Now, I think you're alright, but it's extremely difficult to discuss topics with someone who's always right, and has their mind made up. Just my 2 cents.

This...times like a million.

I may act that way...because when I speak in a topic here...I make sure I know what the fock I'm talking about and not just spouting off bs rhetoric. I educate myself before I speak.

I don't believe I have substituted opinion for fact...when it's just opinion it's cued with "in my opinion" or"I think".

I highly disagree that I lean way left...and I've asked for anyone to back that claim up before and it's always met with crickets. Being to the left of many here is not way left or far left.

I don't mind ideological differences...that's good for all of us. I mind the few here who get bent out of shape when someone disagrees with them and says why and backs it up with fact...and the response is the typical board crap.

Bwahahaha ha

Sluff doesn't even get that his retort is EXACTLY the point being made. WOOOOOOOSH!

Well one thing's for sure. Nobody can whine about using mean language on the president or his staff anymore.

Unless somebody starts talking about anal fellatio, you can't do much worse than accusing the chief of staff of sucking his own cack.