Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff

Why did you chose your name here?

Got any Blue Oyster Cult ?

my love for german and belgian bier

I was a bears fan as a kid, and then we got the titans when I was in high school. At the time I registered, I was living in Tampa and liked the bucs too.

Kinda went with a wizard of oz thing. If I had known I was gonna stay here for over a decade, Id have given it more thought, but at the time, I just wanted to talk fantasy.

I long since stopped giving a fock about the bears or bucs too.

After the Road Warriors (Legion Of Doom), greatest tag team ever. lod was taken so I had to add 01. Also had FavreCo at communistguys when my lod01 over there was banned for a record 3 years about a decade ago. Had that one because Favre was my FFL QB since 1992. It spawned copycats, TebowCo and RiversCo who is still active and doing a great job over there. Now anyone trying to create an ID over there with 'Co' in it will never be approved. That's how awesome I was over there under FavreCo. I'm so legendary over there under that alias that Sho Nuff always refers to me as the FavreCo here, showing the respect I deserve.

Got any Blue Oyster Cult ?

No, I don't have any Blue Oyster Cult. I had 34 pairs last time around, where were you? I was that close to working at 7-11, you know?

• Like 1

Because I had just heard about what a Dirty Sanchez was and picked a name similar. I sas drunk and misspelled it though. I pm'd Mike to get it fixed (I think) but it never happendd.

my love for german and belgian bier

Hopefully not for your love of German soccer. :lol:

Hopefully not for your love of German soccer. :lol:

i am pretty disappointed by their performances and results

• Like 1

I remember when Bunny tried telling us he misspelled his name on purpose

Now that’s funny.

I briefly considered a run for the Senate. After realizing how miserable that would be (thanks #metoo) I tried to change my username to Kid but Mike would not let me.

MDC was stalking me and looking up my IP so I switched names.

I briefly considered a run for the Senate. After realizing how miserable that would be (thanks #metoo) I tried to change my username to Kid but Mike would not let me.

I was hoping you were from Macomb County but it seems increasingly likely that you are from the Carolinas.

I'm from the Samoan Islands

manu manu the slender?

manu manu the slender?

I wouldn't go so far as to call the brother fat. He's got a weight problem. What's the ni&&er gonna do, he's Samoan.

I was hoping you were from Macomb County but it seems increasingly likely that you are from the Carolinas.

I lived in Oakland County for a stretch, not too far away.

It was the name I chose for my deep keeper money FF league. It was a double entendre of my name and the fact that the team I inherited sucked big time.

I've always found it interesting that most people abbreviate it to Skids. Like, I named my handle after poopy underwear? :D

I was trying to think of a clever play on words - the next to the last straw. Sux then notified me the term had already been coined by the Harry Potter author. I'm not a fan, so I'd like to change to something else, but not sure that's possible without re-registering using a different email.

I was trying to think of a clever play on words - the next to the last straw. Sux then notified me the term had already been coined by the Harry Potter author. I'm not a fan, so I'd like to change to something else, but not sure that's possible without re-registering using a different email.

I wish mike would do a one time change your username holiday. I dont like mine but dont want to lose all those posts!

Years ago I used Silverado because that was what I drove at the time. Somewheres along the way I lost my info and just resigned in using some of my last name.

I never was the creative type.

Because of my forehead. If I shaved my head I would change my handle to Uncle Fester.

Because of my forehead. If I shaved my head I would change my handle to Uncle Fester.

:D

i eat a lot of mexican

Because I had just heard about what a Dirty Sanchez was and picked a name similar. I sas drunk and misspelled it though. I pm'd Mike to get it fixed (I think) but it never happendd.

I would have never caught the misspelling had you not pointed it out. Until now it was just browsed over as I initially perceived it.

From now on you will always be Filthy Fern-a-dez

I remember when Bunny tried telling us he misspelled his name on purpose

I did! That one letter still cracked me up.
  • Like 1

I had a mouth full of mungwater and wanted to see the projections for the week, seemed like the thing to do