Sign in to follow this  
greaser00

Do I keep Peyton (1 player keeper league)?

I"m in a 10 team leagueand we get to keep one of our players. Everyone is keeping a player and I am debating. If I don't then I would be the only player picking in the first round and would likely get Portis and still get a good back in the 2nd round. I also think that Manning is going to be the man and may be the top 5 player among the league. What do I do?

I sounds like you will get a decent back in the second round whether you keep Peyton or not.

If that is the case...keep.

If you dont see a decent RB in the second round.....parity among QBS vs RB says you have to let Peyton go and take Portis. Fantasy football is and will always be about the RB's. Though Peyton isa good guy to have if you have marginal backs.

No info on scoring? That can make all the difference.

Unpossible to answer without that. Don't know why these morons keep posting these ?'s on the wrong bored especially without the info to even think about an answer.

Unpossible to answer without that. Don't know why these morons keep posting these ?'s on the wrong bored especially without the info to even think about an answer.

:thumbsdown:

I agree with this 99.9 % !!!!!!!! only .01 I don't agree with is the fact you said Unpossible and not IMpossible :rolleyes:

I Can't understand why people ask for help but don't give the essentials you need to help answer the question.... it's like HOW MANY TIMES CAN PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO IT ???? :thumbsdown:

I agree with this 99.9 % !!!!!!!! only .01 I don't agree with is the fact you said Unpossible and not IMpossible :rolleyes:

I Can't understand why people ask for help but don't give the essentials you need to help answer the question.... it's like HOW MANY TIMES CAN PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO IT ???? :thumbsdown:

Bored talk, just like board talk. There are unusual conventions around here. I am not illiterate.

Bored talk, just like board talk. There are unusual conventions around here. I am not illiterate.

You have to t y p e s l o w l y for Ras. He's a Browns fan. It will take a while for the kid to catch on.

:D to you Ras for showing your pride in the Brownies. At least you are a true fan. (unlike 98% of those Dallas wagoneers) I wore my Steelers garb through the Mark Malone/Cliff Stout years & got reamed for it. Props.

For the Manning keeper ?:

Easy answer...who would you pick first between Portis and Manning if this were a redraft league? As long as you are 100% sure you get the first or 2nd pick then you don't have anything to lose. If you may end up with the 3rd etc pick & none of the other options are better than Manning...just keep Peyton.