Sign in to follow this  
GreatGray

Mahomes

You ever think that owning mahomes meant having to worry about getting tooooo far ahead of their opponents?

No. Their defense sucks. If Reid dials back the O to let teams creep back in, nothing we can do. With Goff, yeah it's a concern

Sure thing scooter. Mahomes will throw to who is open, which is elementary. If the defense decides for one second not to key on Hill, TD. Boom :banana:

You betcha son, and your reasoning is why KC exploded for 3 points in 2nd half. Mahomes is this years Garopollo-see how great he's doing? You're dismissed, have a nice day.

You betcha son, and your reasoning is why KC exploded for 3 points in 2nd half. Mahomes is this years Garopollo-see how great he's doing? You're dismissed, have a nice day.

KC won by 11, Mahomes got me 28, I won the over, I won KC +7... So.... I win. Dismissed, Scooter

Im probably gonna lose this week because I had Cam on bench and started Mahomes. Im probably the only 0-3 Mahomes owner. Ive played the highest weekly scorer every week, but Im highest season points by 50.

• Like 1

Im probably gonna lose this week because I had Cam on bench and started Mahomes. Im probably the only 0-3 Mahomes owner. Ive played the highest weekly scorer every week, but Im highest season points by 50.

The Mahomes owner in my league started him both weeks, also has Kamara, and its ppr AND 6pnt QB AND bonus for 300yds passing and he was 0-2 (he will win this week). So thats the closest Ive seen.

As a Mahomes owner in a 2 QB league, he is HUGE! Tremendous value for being drafted as a second QB. Can't complain about a start where he holds the record for most TD's in NFL history for the first 3 games... even though he'll only hold that record for about 30 hours.

• Like 1

KC won by 11, Mahomes got me 28, I won the over, I won KC +7.

Sure ya did, I really believe that, haha...……………………………………...

do you guys realize how focking annoying I am going to be through the chiefs dynasty? :(

do you guys realize how focking annoying I am going to be through the chiefs dynasty? :(

as annoying as you were when the royals won the ws or more?

as annoying as you were when the royals won the ws or more?

x10 :banana:

It could be ages before we ever get to hear the "Yes! We Have No Bananas Today" song sung again on this forum.

He's an ambidextrous mo fo :banana:

Go for it - Its the Patriots fans MO since day 1. Enjoy :)

Mahomes has more left handed completions than interceptions this year :banana:

Mahomes has more left handed completions than interceptions this year :banana:

Wait - the Royals won a World Series?

According to Wikipedia, the Broncos have a new owner :banana:

We can fawn all over all we want as fans. When players he is playing against are in awe that is when you know the guy is special.

Big test this week against Jags, who's starting him? I got him in my lineup but might pluck a guy off waivers . Carr, Alex Smith, Blake Bortles

And finally a pick:(

Rain and wet ball words

five and oh baby :banana:

now for the matchup of the week, with the man about to take the reigns from old man brady :banana:

Mahomes -> :pointstosky:

Brady -> :bench:

five and oh baby :banana:

now for the matchup of the week, with the man about to take the reigns from old man brady :banana:

Mahomes -> :pointstosky:

Brady -> :bench:

???

???

last time he will ever loose to brady :ninja:

last time he will ever loose to brady :ninja:

That would be a bold statement if Brady wasn't already one of the oldest players in a league where the age-cliffs come quick. I would find it more amazing if he actually lost to Brady again.

Well, there was only 2 leagues outta 6 that I didn't land Mahommes on draft night, and I just sold my soul to get him in one. Sent over D. Watson, Chubb, and Kittle to receive Mahommes and Rudulph....and am very pleased.

Already have Burton, and my RB's were already strong (nabbed Chubb as a free agent immediately after news on Hyde broke).

Time will tell.....