Sign in to follow this  
Ray_T

Baldwin, where is he at with his injury?

Any Seattle homers with some insight into this?

someone has offered to trade him to me for Marlon Mack. If hes healthy, and ready to perform its not a bad deal, but I am questioning his health.

Looking for good info so I can make the best decision for my team.

Roster?

Looks better. And gets a bye to rest. Could return to form second half of season.

From watching him on tv. His first 2 games back, he was primarily a decoy. And a third down, seattle needs a 10 yard pass for a first down go to guy.

The last game, he opened it up alittle more. In fact, he was open on a bad beatdown he put on a defender for a bomb td that just missed. Whether it was over thrown, or he doesn't have the jets this year. Or maybe even just no timing yet with Wilson. But point is, he was in position, and used all over the field.

With a bye week, he's probably going to be the healthiest going into week 8, that he will be all year.

He's got hands of glue, and he looks to be back. Only problem is. He himself said he won't be a 100% at all, at any time this year. So what does that mean?

Is he gonna be just a step off, which is still awesome. Or do on every catch for the rest of the year, we hold our breath and hope he gets up ok?

Tough call for fantasy.

Personally, I would say do it. Because at any other year, it's a no brainer trade in your favor. But just remember that THIS YEAR. The deal comes with risk. And that's what the other owner is banking on to even the trade out alittle more.

From watching him on tv. His first 2 games back, he was primarily a decoy. And a third down, seattle needs a 10 yard pass for a first down go to guy.

The last game, he opened it up alittle more. In fact, he was open on a bad beatdown he put on a defender for a bomb td that just missed. Whether it was over thrown, or he doesn't have the jets this year. Or maybe even just no timing yet with Wilson. But point is, he was in position, and used all over the field.

With a bye week, he's probably going to be the healthiest going into week 8, than he will be all year.

He's got hands of glue, and he looks to be back. Only problem is. He himself said he won't be a 100% at all, at any time this year. So what does that mean?

Is he gonna be just a step off, which is still awesome. Or do on every catch for the rest of the yead, we hold our breath and hope he gets up ok?

Tough call for fantasy.

Personally, I would say do it. Because at any other year, it's a no brainer trade in your favor. But just remember that THIS YEAR. The deal comes with risk. And that's what the other owner is banking on to even the trade out alittle more.

He squeaked last week and got some grease in a blowout game. Their schedule looks pretty good down the stretch for some potentially high scoring games and he and Wilson both traditionally get hotter in the 2nd half. here's hoping things pick up.