Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

Windy on Sunday - NY, and BAL ..

Rotoworld's weather article says NY up to 26MPH, and BAL up to 16MPH. I had NO WR M. Thomas, NYJ WR .. 2 J. Kearse, and NYJ KCR as Starters.

I'm now thinking of subbing out Kearse for IND WR2 C. Rogers (at FLEX), and grabbing another KCR (NYG; CIN; TB; CLE). I can't sit M. Thomas with the season he's having.

What are others doing regarding the wind, and their line-ups?

I was a teacher before I retired. We played football during outdoors recess and I was the qb for both teams. There were many days the wind was >16 mph but I never had a problem hitting my WRs on the run while running a fly pattern. He could go....all....the.....way!

Either Tennis has a cannon for an arm or 16-ish mph is not going to ruin a pass game most of the time.

Or both!

Aka stay out with you have starting. And drop Chester Rodgers for something decent on your free agent list.

Eli will swerve off the road driving to the grocery store.

It's windy in a dome in Atlanta?

Gale Warning for Patapsco River including Baltimore Harbor

Until 6:00pm EDT, Sun Oct 21

Action Recommended: Avoid the subject event as per the instructions

Issued by: Baltimore/Washington - MD, US, National Weather Service,

...GALE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM EDT THIS EVENING... * WINDS...18 TO 33 KNOTS WITHIN THE SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY. * WINDS...34 TO 47 KNOTS WITHIN THE GALE WARNING. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A GALE WARNING MEANS WINDS OF 34 TO 47 KNOTS ARE IMMINENT OR OCCURRING. OPERATING A VESSEL IN GALE CONDITIONS REQUIRES EXPERIENCE AND A PROPERLY EQUIPPED VESSEL. RECREATIONAL BOATERS SHOULD SEEK SAFE HARBOR PRIOR TO THE ONSET OF GALE CONDITIONS. A SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY MEANS WINDS OF 18 TO 33 KNOTS ARE IMMINENT OR OCCURRING. BOATERS OPERATING SMALLER VESSELS SHOULD AVOID NAVIGATING IN THESE CONDITIONS. &&

I'm over on the east side of NJ and it's pretty f'n windy here. And then in philly it's windy and balt it's windy as well. It's sucks cause I have either Wentz or Flacco to choose from. Oh, and Michael Thomas in balt and Diggs in NY to boot.